Old August 26th 09, 02:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default RIP Edward Kennedy

Chapaquaddick Ted He done DEAD!

I bet www.devilfinder.com Loves me for posting that.

Chapaquaddick Ted He done DEAD!
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=271853

This is a GOOD Day!
cuhulin

Old August 26th 09, 03:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Rest in Peace, Mary Jo.
www.freerepublic.com/focus/t-chat/2324808/posts
cuhulin

Old August 26th 09, 04:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bushcraftgregg wrote:

On Aug 26, 8:25�am, dave wrote:

We are frogs in hot water. �It's really bad now, but we're too confused
and misdirected to see it. �Crops are failing; water supplies are drying
up; mass migrations are next. �"Get yer program..."- Hide quoted text -

I here you.

I thered him to say it.

mike
Old August 26th 09, 05:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 26, 6:17*am, pltrgyst wrote:
On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 04:16:54 -0700 (PDT), Bushcraftgregg
wrote:

After speaking for the last three hours with someone who has lived
in Washington since 88..... I say...."Time for you to meet your
maker Teddy."

Your friend must be an incredible asshole:

"A 2009 survey by The Hill, a Capitol Hill publication, found that Senate
Republicans believed Kennedy was the chamber's easiest Democrat to work with and
most bipartisan."

-- Larry (in Washington since 1983)

RIP Edward Kennedy and Thank You
for a Life-Time of Service to the Nation - Amen. ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Kennedy
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090826/us_nm/us_kennedy
Old August 26th 09, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

After speaking for the last three hours with someone who has lived
in Washington since 88..... I say...."Time for you to meet your
maker Teddy."

Your friend must be an incredible asshole:

"A 2009 survey by The Hill, a Capitol Hill publication, found that Senate
Republicans believed Kennedy was the chamber's easiest Democrat to work with and
most bipartisan."

-- Larry (in Washington since 1983)

Um....yeah Ok....I'll believe that "survey." rolling my eyes and
REALLY shaking my head Sigh. D

Old August 26th 09, 11:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

After speaking for the last three hours with someone who has lived
in Washington since 88..... I say...."Time for you to meet your
maker Teddy."

Your friend must be an incredible asshole:

She is still a doll baby to me. When I hear the opinions from her and
everything behind it,
I can't help but smile knowing she has "the drop"
on all of them. Think what you want. But I know
she's my baby doll, nuff said.
Old August 27th 09, 12:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Of all the Crap! that MURDERER, Ted ''the Swimmer'' will be buried in
Arlington!
cuhulin

Old August 28th 09, 12:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

Default (OT) : The Anointing of Prez Obama is the Last Kennedy Brother -ROTFLOL !

On Aug 26, 1:21*am, RHF wrote:
RIP Edward Kennedy and Thank You
for a Life-Time of Service to the Nation - Amen. ~ RHFhttp://en.wikipedia..org/wiki/Ted_Kennedyhttp://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090826/us_nm/us_kennedy
*.

Anointing Prez Obama is the Last Kennedy Brother
-proclaims- Chris Matthews [NBC]
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/dai...110.guest.html

ROTFLOL ! at the Obama-Ganda©

OK so is Chris Matthews now making 'The Kennedy's"
"Black Irish" via their new found "BRO" Barack ?
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...y-funeral.html
Old August 28th 09, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

.

Anointing Prez Obama is the Last Kennedy Brother
-proclaims- Chris Matthews [NBC]

What about the Kennedy Brother (in-aw) AHHHNOLD Schwartzenegger?
Old August 28th 09, 02:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : The Anointing of Prez Obama is the Last Kennedy Brother...

There ARE some BAD Irish in the World!

I am Scots Irish by Ancestry.Don't ever get that married Irish woman
(wayyyyyyy over yonder across the big pond) started on the Picts!
cuhulin