Old September 3rd 09, 05:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

Default (OT) : 54% of Americans Know Obama-Ganda© When We See It and Obama-Care© Is It !

On Sep 2, 4:35*pm, Christopher Helms wrote:
On Aug 29, 6:51*pm, Gary Forbis wrote:

On Aug 29, 4:15*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:

Truth is that Obama-Care© Eliminates "Advantage
Plans" so that they an control all end of Life Medical
Care and force America's Senoir Citizens into End-of-Life
Counseling and thus Ending-Their-Lives {Costs} to
Pay for Obama-Care©

These lies are still being spread are they? *I guess they
are. *You're spreading them.

The Republicans have an incredible propaganda machine. It's so ****ing
good and so deeply entrenched that

- they have 54% of Americans vehemently opposing
- something that doesn't even exist as a proposal.

More Obama-Ganda© the US Congress' Health Care
'Reform' Bill H.R.3200 which is written down and
before the House for Study and a Vote.

DOESN'T EVEN EXIST AS A "PROPOSAL"

54% of american know obama-ganda©
when we see it and obama-care© is it ~ RHF
Old September 3rd 09, 11:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Prez Obama Please Wake-Up 54% of American Citizens Say "NO" to Obama-Care©

On Sep 2, 10:10*am, WQGT447 wrote:
On Sep 1, 10:36*am, "~ RHF" wrote:

On Aug 30, 8:44*am, "~ RHF" wrote:

On Aug 30, 7:40*am, Gary Forbis wrote:

Darn. *I'm not sure what this subject has to do with shortwave radio.
I read this line in alt.politics.economics. *That group has everything
to do with the subject. *I don't know about Christian religion and
this subject. *I was reminded by the Ed Show of Matthew 25.34-46.
It seems to me many who call themselves christians pay more
attention to the passages before these and narrow their focus
on money and business rather than on its deeper meaning.
Me, what do I know of putting my money to the exchangers?
I can spot people who are naked or sick.

Unless asked to do otherwise. *If I do any more replies
I will drop rec.radio.shortwave and add alt.politics.economics.

Gary Forbis here's a Topic for Alt.Politics.Economics.
Obama-Tax-Slavery© !
Obama-Tax-Slavery© !
Obama-Tax-Slavery© !
*.
About - Liberal-Fascism -by- Jonah Goldberghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Fascism
*.
Watch Glenn Beck FOX TV for Your Daily Dosehttp://www.foxnews.com/glennbeck/index.html
of Truth About the Obama-Regime© and the
Obama-Czars© & The Obama-Security-Corps©http://www.glennbeck.com/content/tv/
Begin to Understand the Realities of 21st Century
Liberal-Fascism being employed by the Obama-
Regime© to Control Every Aspect of Your Daily Lifehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenn_Beck
*.
O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Absolute Mistake America !http://groups.google..com/group/rec....4b71e8dcd31438
The ObamaNation© Creating a Culture of Joblessness,
Dependency and Controlling Your Every Day Life plus
Taxing Every Day You Live : That's Obama-Tax-Slavery© !
*.
"Since When Has It Been Part of American Patriotism
to Keep Our Mouths Shut?" -a-la- Hillary Clinton 2006http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/0e99a85fda97af18
*.
That's Obamaism {Liberal-Fascism} in a Nutshell ~ RHFhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3yMPWmeaBs
*.

Prez Obama Threatens to Bypass Republicans
in the US Congress on Obama-Care©

Obama-Care© It's a One-Sided One-Party-Bill
that 80% of Americans Don't Need Right Now !http://news.yahoo.com/s/bloomberg/20...g/anm6htfmlzt4

Prez Obama Please Wake-Up 54% of American
Citizens Say "NO" to Obama-Care©http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ.../current_event...

Did George Bush ever wake up when 70% of Americans thought his
policies sucked rottten eggs? *You are nothing but a lying
fearmongering hate-flame fanning demagogue. *You and those like you
are a discredit and disgrace to the party of Lincoln. *Don't you get
tired of it? *Or is your ultimate goal to see hatred and fear achieve
its logical conclusion?

Pathetic.

Tell us how you really feel Bruce. ;-)
Old September 3rd 09, 01:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

Factually Challenged Liberal wrote:

You're an Barack Hussein supporter.

GREAT! It must suck being behind a loser.

Loser?

That must explain why he WON in an electoral LANDSLIDE.

P.S.
You are not a liberal but you ARE indeed "Factually Challenged".

Bwahahahahaha
Old September 3rd 09, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Prez Obama Please Wake-Up 54% of American Citizens Say"...

Rasmussen: Americans Despise democrap congress.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgu-bin/r...?ArtNum=272445

Yeah, you tell em, Rasmussen.

I Respect my Dog's TURDS much more than congress!
cuhulin

Old September 4th 09, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

That Rasmussen site at www.libertypost.org that's cgi-bin, not
cgu-bin.
Leetle doggy, she has been messin with my keyboard agin,,, while I work
on my old trailer in my back yard.
See for yourself, www.cattledog.com
cuhulin

Old September 4th 09, 09:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

On Sep 3, 5:37*am, Nick Danger wrote:
Factually Challenged Liberal wrote:
You're an Barack Hussein supporter.

GREAT! It must suck being behind a loser.

-
- Loser?
-
- That must explain why he WON in an electoral LANDSLIDE.
-
- P.S.
- You are not a liberal but you ARE indeed "Factually Challenged".
-
- Bwahahahahaha

Nick Danger - You must be an "O"merican©
-aka- Obama-Americans© -or- "O"Americans©

"O"mericans© True Believers in Prez Obama's Politics and Policies !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...7b9f227dae51b1

* * * Point-of-Fact * * *
Prez Obama Could NOT Win the Presidency Today :
Now That The American Voters Know BHO !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...89e4d9989b0cc8
Old September 5th 09, 05:01 AM
Senior Member

Thumbs down

[quote=~ RHF;687017]On Aug 29, 5:17Â*pm, Nickname unavailable wrote:
On Aug 29, 6:51Â*pm, Gary Forbis wrote:

On Aug 29, 4:15Â*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:

Truth is that Obama-Care© Eliminates "Advantage
Plans" so that they an control all end of Life Medical
Care and force America's Senoir Citizens into End-of-Life
Counseling and thus Ending-Their-Lives {Costs} to
Pay for Obama-Care©

These lies are still being spread are they? Â*I guess they
are. Â*You're spreading them.

Â*its all they have. here are some quotes from hitler, its conservatism
in its finest hours.

Hitler

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/au..._hitler_2.html

Hitler

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will
be
believed.
Adolf Hitler

Hitler

Â*here is one for conservatives,

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they
will believe it.
Adolf Hitler

Hitler
Â*
here is another one for the brainless drooling conservatives,

The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big
lie than to a small one.
Adolf Hitler

Hitler

Â*most droolers will never figure this one out,

The leader of genius must have the ability to make different
opponents
appear as if they belonged to one category.
Adolf Hitler
(hint, liberals are fascists, hint hint)

Hitler

Through clever and constant application of propaganda, people can be
made to see paradise as hell, and also the other way round, to
consider the most wretched sort of life as paradise.
Adolf Hitler

Hitler

Universal education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison
that liberalism has ever invented for its own destruction.
Adolf
Hitler

Hitler

What good fortune for governments that the people do not think.
Adolf
Hitler

Hitler

Another Obama-Ganda© 1930s Hitler NAZI Post
Denying the Liberal-Fascist Realities of 21st Century
Liberal-Fascist Methods and Techniques being used
by the Obama-Regime© in 2009
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...7ef2a698bf5816
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...a44f7c2d454441
Obama-Care© Says NO to Real Medical Care 'Choice'
and Forces 'The Government Health Care Plan On YOU

Get a ****in life if you can't stay in topic here dumbass!!! This IS a shortwave radio forum,...understand??
Old September 6th 09, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Knife Show is on DirecTV channel 227 INFO channel.I am not watching it
though because I don't care that much about knifes.
cuhulin