Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 11th 09, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 9-11 Revisited

The History Channel is the place to be
on this somber day. All day is going to
be great shows.

The commercial for the one at 8pm EST
is called "102 Minutes That Changed America", it gave me goosebumps,
unbelievable.

I remember that morning like it was yesterday and how this group came
alive, there was no bickering in here
that day....that's for sure.

Every 9-11 I google the threads from that
day and the following week to keep it fresh in my mind.

Be prepared for the next one is my motto.

AA4 Revisited Joe Bento Radio Photos 13 May 12th 09 04:07 PM
ear buds revisited [email protected] Shortwave 1 January 9th 06 12:48 PM
Re : OT 1984 revisited LW Shortwave 1 July 7th 04 04:26 PM
OT 1984 revisited m II Shortwave 0 July 7th 04 08:50 AM
-Watch geo pop his top-/ Revisited [email protected] Policy 0 September 26th 03 02:01 AM