Old September 12th 09, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 9-11 Revisited

In article ,
Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Sep 11, 3:49=A0pm, dxAce wrote:
dave wrote:
Gregg wrote:
The History Channel is the place to be
on this somber day. All day is going to
be great shows.

A couple dozen crazies bring empire to its knees with boxcutters and
maxxed-out credit cards. =A0****ing embarrassment. =A0Bush should be
punished for getting caught napping.

Funny, as it would seem most of their work and practice took place during=

your
'tard boy Clinton's watch. Was he napping or fooling around with interns?

***EXACTLY*** Steve. This all started way before
Bush Jr. ever sniffed the White House, but you will
never get people to understand that because it isn't
human nature...it's easier just to blame Bush and I'm
definitely not saying I am pimping Jr. either because
he had his faults but 9-11 IMO wasn't his fault.

Anyone interested in a factual telling of what was done to keep us
safe in the 90s to 9/11 can read Chapter 6 of the 9/11 Comission
Report. (About 50 pages)

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

Clinton tried lots of things. For many reasons, many out of his
control, they didn't work. He *did* keep us safe during the attacks of
the millennium new year but we don't hear about them because they were
foiled. Was he perfect? Far from it.

The Bush Administration just pushed reorganization memos until the
first scheduled terrorism meeting; Sept 4, 2001 Literally. They
ignored the nearly 50 threat warnings that the FBI knew of in their
branch offices as of the Summer of 2001 but the FBI had no national
analysis capability.

The Bush Administration never asked the various intelligence agencies
to combine efforts against a very real threat. Clinton had "all
hands" meetings all through the fall of 1999 that effectively foiled
some Y2K attacks. The country was on high alert on New Years Eve. Bush
never putt the nation on high alert in the late summer of 2001 despite
the abundance of information about an immanent attack.

See The Commission report (2004) and updated by Amy Zegert in
Spying Blind: The CIA, the FBI, and the Origins of 9/11 (2007)

--
Al Dykes

Old September 12th 09, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Soldiers, Vets, Police say, 'We Will NOT Obey': The solution for peace
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=273157

Right Onnnnnn!
cuhulin

Old September 12th 09, 04:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
Gregg wrote:
The History Channel is the place to be
on this somber day. All day is going to
be great shows.

The commercial for the one at 8pm EST
is called "102 Minutes That Changed America", it gave me goosebumps,
unbelievable.

I remember that morning like it was yesterday and how this group came
alive, there was no bickering in here
that day....that's for sure.

Every 9-11 I google the threads from that
day and the following week to keep it fresh in my mind.

Be prepared for the next one is my motto.

The way to be prepared is to know the enemy and not live some delusional
myth that the US Media has created. What does Al Quaida want? We'll not
be told, because it would be inconvenient.

A personal question to all the group.

1. Did the TV coverage you watched show the people jumping from the
top of the towers?

Disney News (ABC) didn't show that, I gather that Fox did. (I first saw
pictures in a copy of the New York Times that the neighbors had bought
the following morning). My hypothesis is that seeing that in real-time
had great effect on people's attitudes. The emotional power of video...

Mark Zenier

Old September 12th 09, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Soldiers, Vets, Police say, 'We Will NOT Obey': The solution for peace
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=273157

Right Onnnnnn!
cuhulin

You crackers want another war over race?!?
Old September 12th 09, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : This 9/11 Pray for the Safety of the USA and All Americans

dave wrote:

Better you should listen to
"20-Minutes with the President"
http://www.prisonplanet.com/twenty-m...president.html
-by- Charlie Sheen
.
Prez Obama you pledged Transparent Government Operations :
So that the US Citizens would know the Truth
-so- Prez Obama Answer Charlie Sheen's Questions
and Give the American People "The Truth" about 9/11.

Over the edge completely goes Mr. Roy Fisk, of Twain (one of America's
greatest atheists) Harte, California USA.

Yo Dave. maybe you should be the one to tell Really-High-Frequently,
that the interview was a phony? or, let me. sorry Ray-gun, it never
happened. just another made up interview by the fear and hate people.
the Neo-Cons Live!

Now, can we get back to radio?

Drifter...

Old September 12th 09, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
~ RHF wrote:
On Sep 11, 1:59=A0pm, Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Sep 11, 2:20=A0pm, dave wrote:

Gregg wrote:
The History Channel is the place to be
on this somber day. All day is going to
be great shows.

A couple dozen crazies bring empire to its knees with boxcutters and
maxxed-out credit cards. =A0****ing embarrassment. =A0Bush should be
punished for getting caught napping.

Well Dave, lets not go that far, though I understand
what you're saying.

- I feel it goes/went much deeper than freeking Bush.
- I wonder if something happens during Obama's
- admin. if the reactions will still be to blame Bush.

What ever 'happens' during Obama's Presidency will
be BLAMED ON BUSH by the Obama-Regime=A9
and the Obama-Media-Shills=A9.

praise be the obama,
Praise Be The Obama.
PRAISE BE THE OBAMA !
.
Better you should listen to
"20-Minutes with the President"
http://www.prisonplanet.com/twenty-m...president.html
-by- Charlie Sheen

That's 100% fiction written by Alex Jones, probably to promote his
next DVD.

--
Al Dykes

Old September 12th 09, 08:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Did/do y'all cats really, really, really sit in front of your boob tubes
and watch hour after hour of the ''Inside Job'' replays/reruns?
Does y'all Really?

I am fixin to watch Kelly's Heroes on the TCM channel right now.
cuhulin

Old September 12th 09, 09:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 12, 12:25*pm, Toxic wrote:
On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 14:47:43 -0700, Bushcraftgregg wrote:
* * * * * * * * * * ********rest snipped********

Dave, I have to be somewhat careful what I say and how I say it in here..
Much of what happened, at its
very origin started here in Cincinnati and I will leave it at that.

Are you implying that you either were complicit in that event, or at the
least, have knowledge that you are unwilling to share, even if it could
be beneficial to the ongoing security of this country?

Umm.....yea. That's right. Call the FBI.rolling my
eyes Do your own homework pal.

...Or perhaps merely trying to conflate the circumstance of your
residence to the proximity of an activity with which you were totally
unconnected yet serves conveniently to impute self importance?

LMAO - what a retard...lol.

Old September 13th 09, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DUMMMMMMMMB ASS and the 9/11 murderers.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=273177

NO COUNT MULE DUMMMMMMMMB ASS B HO!
cuhulin

Old September 13th 09, 03:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DeMint calls out DUMMMMMB ASS and Congress: 'Americans Are Awake, They
Are Informed, And They Are Outraged'
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=273188

OUTRAGED!!!
cuhulin

AA4 Revisited Joe Bento Radio Photos 13 May 12th 09 04:07 PM
ear buds revisited [email protected] Shortwave 1 January 9th 06 12:48 PM
Re : OT 1984 revisited LW Shortwave 1 July 7th 04 04:26 PM
OT 1984 revisited m II Shortwave 0 July 7th 04 08:50 AM
-Watch geo pop his top-/ Revisited [email protected] Policy 0 September 26th 03 02:01 AM