Old September 13th 09, 10:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default 9-11 Revisited

In article ,
Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Sep 12, 11:55=A0am, (Mark Zenier) wrote:
In article =

.com,

Gregg wrote:
The History Channel is the place to be
on this somber day. All day is going to
be great shows.

The commercial for the one at 8pm EST
is called "102 Minutes That Changed America", it gave me goosebumps,
unbelievable.

I remember that morning like it was yesterday and how this group came
alive, there was no bickering in here
that day....that's for sure.

Every 9-11 I google the threads from that
day and the following week to keep it fresh in my mind.

Be prepared for the next one is my motto.

The way to be prepared is to know the enemy and not live some delusional
myth that the US Media has created. =A0What does Al Quaida want? =A0We'll=

not
be told, because it would be inconvenient.

A personal question to all the group.

1. Did the TV coverage you watched show the people jumping from the
top of the towers? =A0

Disney News (ABC) didn't show that, I gather that Fox did. =A0(I first sa=

pictures in a copy of the New York Times that the neighbors had bought
the following morning). =A0My hypothesis is that seeing that in real-time
had great effect on people's attitudes. =A0The emotional power of video..=

.

Mark, you're speaking to the choir here when you're
talking to me. I was just mentioning the show because it included
footage from angles never
shown before.

Make no mistake about it, if Alex Jones can be screaming on his show
two months before the "attacks" that he had intel that the WTC were
going to be hit....and still it happened. You don't
have to be too bright to figure the rest out IMO.

Jones never stated a date or method.

In the summer of 2001 it was obvious to anyone reading thenews that
some sort of an attack was comming.

It's well described in chapter 6 of the 9/11 Commission Report.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

Clinton tried lots of things. For many reasons, many out of his
control, they didn't work. He *did* keep us safe during the attacks of
the millennium new year but we don't hear about them because they were
foiled. Was he perfect? Far from it.

The Bush Administration just pushed reorganization memos until the
first scheduled terrorism meeting; Sept 4, 2001 Literally. They
ignored the nearly 50 threat warnings that the FBI knew of in their
branch offices as of the Summer of 2001 but the FBI had no national
analysis capability.

The Bush Administration never asked the various intelligence agencies
to combine efforts against a very real threat. Clinton had "all
hands" meetings all through the fall of 1999 that effectively foiled
some Y2K attacks. The country was on high alert on New Years Eve. Bush
never putt the nation on high alert in the late summer of 2001 despite
the abundance of information about an immanent attack.

See The Commission report (2004) and updated by Amy Zegert in
Spying Blind: The CIA, the FBI, and the Origins of 9/11 (2007)

--
Al Dykes

Old September 13th 09, 10:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Al Dykes wrote:

Gregg wrote:
[...]

Couldn't. Remember, thanks to the Liberal assholes, the various agencies were not
allowed to share info.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old September 13th 09, 10:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bob Dobbs wrote:
Mark Zenier wrote:
1. Did the TV coverage you watched show the people jumping from the
top of the towers?

I only saw them going out open windows some stories below the top,
but none of the splattering landings were televised here.

Here ya' go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pg8FQ...rom=PL&index=7
Old September 13th 09, 10:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Another Soldier Challenges Orders.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=273321

Would you take orders from DUMMMMMB ASS?
NOT ME!!!

Billy Mays on tv again, for Simoniz Fix It! Pro. Scratch remover.
Here's how to order.
cuhulin

Old September 13th 09, 10:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
dxAce wrote:

Al Dykes wrote:

Gregg wrote:
[...]

In the summer of 2001, all by itself, the FBI had plenty of evidence
to disrupt the hijackers. It was spread around all the FBI branch
offices. FBI Agents tried to get HQ attention but HQ never looked at
all of it in one place.

Read _Spying Blind: The CIA, the FBI, and the Origins of 9/11_ (2007)
by Amy Zegert

--
Al Dykes

Old September 13th 09, 11:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The new Techno Bra is a doosey! According to Ripley's Believe It or Not!
it has a tiny built in cellphone and GPS.Cost about fifty dollars.It
will automatically call for help if attacked.It (the Techno Bra) can be
turned on or off by the wearer of the Techno Bra.

I reckon Techno Bra company will sell billions of them!
I wants me a Techno Bra!
cuhulin

Old September 14th 09, 12:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Couldn't. Remember, thanks to the Liberal assholes, the various agencies were not
allowed to share info.

September 2000: Chart with Hijacker Atta’s Photo Presented by Able
Danger at SOCOM Headquarters; Meetings with FBI Cancelled
Edit event

Maj. Gen. Geoffrey Lambert.Maj. Gen. Geoffrey Lambert. [Source: Special
Forces Command]Members of a US Army intelligence unit tasked with
assembling information about al-Qaeda have prepared a chart that
includes the names and photographs of four future hijackers, who they
have identified as members of an al-Qaeda cell based in Brooklyn, New
York. The four hijackers in the cell are Mohamed Atta, Marwan Alshehhi,
Khalid Almihdhar, and Nawaf Alhazmi. The members of the intelligence
unit, called Able Danger, present their chart at the headquarters of the
US military’s Special Operations Command (SOCOM) in Tampa, Florida, with
the recommendation that the FBI should be called in to take out the
al-Qaeda cell. Lawyers working for SOCOM argue that anyone with a green
card has to be granted the same legal protections as any US citizen, so
the information about the al-Qaeda cell cannot be shared with the FBI.
The legal team directs them to put yellow stickers over the photographs
of Mohamed Atta and the other cell members, to symbolize that they are
off limits. [Norristown Times Herald, 6/19/2005; Government Security
News, 8/2005; New York Times, 8/9/2005; St. Petersburg Times, 8/10/2005;
New York Times, 8/17/2005; Government Security News, 9/2005] Lt. Col.
Anthony Shaffer later says that an unnamed two-star general above him is
“very adamant” about not looking further at Atta. “I was directed
several times [to ignore Atta], to the point where he had to remind me
he was a general and I was not… [and] I would essentially be fired.”
[Fox News, 8/19/2005] Military leaders at the meeting take the side of
the lawyers and prohibit any sharing of information about the al-Qaeda
cell. Shaffer believes that the decision to side with the lawyers is
made by Maj. Gen. Geoffrey Lambert (who had previously expressed
distress when Able Danger data was destroyed without his prior
notification (see May-June 2000)). He also believes that Gen. Peter
Schoomaker, head of SOCOM, is not aware of the decision. [Government
Security News, 9/2005]

Entity Tags: Mohamed Atta, Special Operations Command, Marwan Alshehhi,
Al-Qaeda, Nawaf Alhazmi, Peter J. Schoomaker, Khalid Almihdhar, Anthony
Shaffer, Able Danger, Geoffrey Lambert

Timeline Tags: 9/11 Timeline

Category Tags: Alhazmi and Almihdhar, Marwan Alshehhi, Mohamed Atta,
Able Danger, Key Hijacker Events
Old September 14th 09, 01:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

About a month ago I was over at my old buddy's house.I saw a Bose radio
sitting on one of the kitchen counter tops.His wife wasen't there.I
says, Turn it on, lets see what it sounds like.It is his wife's radio
and he never messes with her stuff.I turned the radio on.It didn't
impress me at all! I explained to him how the sound in that Bose radio
is routed through two cardboard tubes.
cuhulin

Old September 14th 09, 01:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

NASA Selects Moon Crater To Be Bombed.
www.rense.com

What happens if they knock the Moon out of orbit?

What a Ca tas toe strope! ~ Jimmy Durante.
Good Night, Mrs.Calabash, wherever you are!
cuhulin

Old September 14th 09, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Richard Gage On 9-11 Inside Job.
www.rense.com

Does he have Standing?
I say, YES!
I also say again, 9-11 WAS an INSIDE JOB!
So WAS Oklahoma City!
cuhulin

AA4 Revisited Joe Bento Radio Photos 13 May 12th 09 04:07 PM
ear buds revisited [email protected] Shortwave 1 January 9th 06 12:48 PM
Re : OT 1984 revisited LW Shortwave 1 July 7th 04 04:26 PM
OT 1984 revisited m II Shortwave 0 July 7th 04 08:50 AM
-Watch geo pop his top-/ Revisited [email protected] Policy 0 September 26th 03 02:01 AM