Old September 15th 09, 01:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

Default (OT) : The 9-12 Project "We The People" News -versus- The LiberalMedia Black-Out

~ RHF wrote:

Two Million American US Citizens on the Streets
of Washington, DC =Photos=Reality=Proof=
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=109844
Real News Coverage of a Human Event
http://www.foxnews.com/search-result...m#q=9-12+Rally
Not a Government Media Black-Out

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_286082.html
Tea Party protesters trying to tout the size of their march on
Washington last weekend have been passing around a photo of a packed
National Mall. But the picture is years old.

Politifact asked Pete Piringer, public affairs officer for the D.C. Fire
and Emergency Department, if the rally was big enough to fill that
space. Piringer said no -- and moreover, the picture can't be from 2009.

"It was an impressive crowd," he said. But after marching down
Pennsylvania Avenue to the Capitol the crowd "only filled the Capitol
grounds, maybe up to Third Street," he said.

Yet the photo showed the crowd sprawling far beyond that to the
Washington Monument, which is bordered by 15th and and 17th Streets.

There's another big problem with the photograph: it doesn't include
the National Museum of the American Indian, a building located at the
corner of Fourth St. and Independence Ave. that opened on Sept. 14,
2004. (Looking at the photograph, the building should be in the upper
right hand corner of the National Mall, next to the Air and Space
Museum.) That means the picture was taken before the museum opened
exactly five years ago. So clearly the photo doesn't show the "tea
party" crowd from the Sept. 12 protest.

"I've seen bigger crowds at Montreal Expos games, but I still wouldn't
fake a photo just to justify your predictions of millions descending on
Washington," said one gleeful Democratic media strategist. "This is
grade-A stupid and just plays into the argument that these were
astroturf protests to begin with. They've always brought the noise, but
the question that was supposed to be answered this weekend was, could
they bring the numbers? In that respect this was an unmitigated disaster."

The photo had been circulated on blogs and Twitter. A number of
conservative blogs have since taken the photo down. Some have corrected
their posts. Others say the circulation of the picture was a left-wing
conspiracy to discredit the event. However, many of them are still
claiming that at least a million people attended the march. Nate Silver
estimates about 70,000 protesters showed up.

It isn't the first failed attempt by the protesters to inflate the size
of the event. On Saturday, organizer Matt Kibbe announced on stage that
ABC News had estimated a crowd of 1 to 1.5 million. ABC News had
reported no such thing.
Old September 15th 09, 03:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : The 9-12 Project "We ThePeople" News -versus- The Liber...

FOIA - Office Of The President.
www.rense.com/general87/foia.htm

There is a hitch though, America does NOT have a President! Nor a Vice
President either!
cuhulin

Old September 15th 09, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

(cross-posting-crap-cut).

Dave, your spot on. Okie Joe said in an email, it looked to be, maybe
20 to 25K. less than i see at a Steeler game by a bunch. here in Western
PA, the express came last week to Cranberry twp. TV news said maybe 100
people, friend told me 15 at most. Teabagger git together at Bushy Run
state park, over the weekend, maybe 10 people. the neo-cons can jump
up and down all they want. this is the truth. I did Pat-Guard at a
small local cemetery. one Vet, we got almost 500 people. i love doing
Patriot Guard, VN vets are people too ya know.

Drifter...

Old September 15th 09, 07:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

BREAKING - Witness in DUMMMMB ASS passport case shot in head
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=273405

Is that Surrrprising? metinks NOT!
cuhulin

Old September 15th 09, 11:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

Default (OT) : The 9-12 Project "We The People" News -versus- The LiberalMedia Lies

On Sep 15, 5:41 am, dave wrote:
~ RHF wrote:

Two Million American US Citizens on the Streets
of Washington, DC =Photos=Reality=Proof=
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=109844
Real News Coverage of a Human Event
http://www.foxnews.com/search-result...ng-points-9-14....
Not a Government Media Black-Out

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0...photo-false_n_...
Tea Party protesters trying to tout the size of their march on
Washington last weekend have been passing around a photo of a packed
National Mall. But the picture is years old.

Politifact asked Pete Piringer, public affairs officer for the D.C. Fire
and Emergency Department, if the rally was big enough to fill that
space. Piringer said no -- and moreover, the picture can't be from 2009.

- "It was an impressive crowd," he said. But after marching down
- Pennsylvania Avenue to the Capitol the crowd "only filled the
Capitol
- grounds, maybe up to Third Street," he said.

Another BIG Government Liberal Media LIE
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=109776

Dave - Photo Evidence shows the Crowd
going from the Capital down to 14th St.
Obama-Bots© Caught in an 11 Block Lie.

-
- There's another big problem with the photograph: it doesn't include
- the National Museum of the American Indian, a building located at
the
- corner of Fourth St. and Independence Ave. that opened on Sept. 14,
- 2004. (Looking at the photograph, the building should be in the
upper
- right hand corner of the National Mall, next to the Air and Space
- Museum.) That means the picture was taken before the museum opened
- exactly five years ago. So clearly the photo doesn't show the "tea
- party" crowd from the Sept. 12 protest.

Another BIG Government Liberal Media LIE
Signs show Obama-Care© and other 9-12 Issues
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=109776
-ex- Joe Wilson "You Lie" Posters
That's Proof of the Real Time and Date 9-12-09
Obama-Bots© Caught in One More Lie.

- "I've seen bigger crowds at Montreal Expos games, but I still
wouldn't
- fake a photo just to justify your predictions of millions descending
on
- Washington," said one gleeful Democratic media strategist. "This is
- grade-A stupid and just plays into the argument that these were
- astroturf protests to begin with. They've always brought the noise,
but
- the question that was supposed to be answered this weekend was,
could
- they bring the numbers? In that respect this was an unmitigated
disaster."

Calling you fellow Americans 'astroturf' and saying
that they DO NOT COUNT That's Liberal-Fascism.
Another BIG Government Liberal Media LIE
AMERICANS THE OBAMA-REGIME© -says-
YOUR OPINION DON'T COUNT

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...c176001d36b981

- It isn't the first failed attempt by the protesters to inflate the
size
- of the event. On Saturday, organizer Matt Kibbe announced on stage
that
- ABC News had estimated a crowd of 1 to 1.5 million.
- ABC News had reported no such thing.

Yeah ABC News Black-Out the 9-12 Project
"We The People" Rally coverage.
PROOF of the Liberal Media Black-Out
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...c176001d36b981

Old September 16th 09, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.republican

Default (OT) : The 9-12 Project "We The People" News -versus- PrezObama's "JackAss" Remarks

On Sep 15, 9:24*am, Drifter wrote:
- (cross-posting-crap-cut).
-

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...1ad122b2084fce
Old September 16th 09, 12:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

DUMMMMMBER Than DUMMMMMMMB DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMB ASS Birth Certificate Found
Among Original 1964 Divorce Papers? Mombassa,Kenya.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=273412

I saw that article at www.libertypost.org abouts two - tree hours
ago.I told doggy to go ahead on and post it while I get back to workin
in my back yard.HUMPH! some doggy she is!
cuhulin

AA4 Revisited Joe Bento Radio Photos 13 May 12th 09 04:07 PM
ear buds revisited [email protected] Shortwave 1 January 9th 06 12:48 PM
Re : OT 1984 revisited LW Shortwave 1 July 7th 04 04:26 PM
OT 1984 revisited m II Shortwave 0 July 7th 04 08:50 AM
-Watch geo pop his top-/ Revisited [email protected] Policy 0 September 26th 03 02:01 AM