Old September 21st 09, 09:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default cuzz dxAce.

ooo, ooo, ooo, Armageddon is on the EACT (whatever EACT means? I don't
know) radio tee vee channel.
Bruce Willis, Billy Bob Thornton.I jist Luvvvs a real Good sh.t Kicker
movie!
cuhulin

Old September 22nd 09, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 21, 1:21*pm, Toxic wrote:
On Mon, 21 Sep 2009 03:45:57 -0700, Bushcraftgregg wrote:
He'll put his teeth in for you so it will be better

Hey 'smoothy' how about you remove yours
as your tongue piercing give my member enough of a tickle.

***hey inbred...try peanut butter...let it sit for a while...just a
small dab on each spot of sap and let it sit for 15 min but use it on
a hot day...get the sap nice and hot out in the sun before
applying...apply smooth peanut butter, let sit for 15 min, use
slightly abrasive rag to remove...try it SAP, it works most of the
time...now put your teeth back in and smoke another reefer...
Old September 22nd 09, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

What's with your always inbred crap? Old saying goes, Takes one to know
one.I am Scots on my mom's side of the family, Irish on my dad's side of
the family.

Is it that the people calling other people inbred are really inbred
themselves? Metinks so!
Nuttin inbred about me, that is for Sure!
cuhulin

Old September 18th 09, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default United States Navy Bosun [M8] "Pipe" -was- cuzz dxAce.

On Sep 18, 7:38*am, wrote:
One of my bunch of old musical instruments is an old U.S.Navy Pea
Whistle.It is so old, most of the nickel plate is worn off of it.I
bought it at a pawn shop in Vicksburg many years ago.
How do I work that whistle?
cuhulin

That would be a United States Navy Bosun [M8] "Pipe"
http://home.earthlink.net/~bosun-m8/id20.html
as in to be 'Piped Aboard'
http://www.defenselink.mil/multimedi...pipeaboard.wav
http://navymuseumstore.com/store/pro...OSUNS-WHISTLE/

Lots of Whistles . . .
http://www.fatiguesarmynavy.com/stor...Police_Whistle
and Bosun's Pipes too . . .
http://www.thefind.com/family/info-bosuns-whistle

(OT) Say cuzz, RHF Shortwave 0 June 2nd 08 04:22 AM
(OT) Say cuzz, Brian Denley Shortwave 0 June 2nd 08 04:12 AM
(OT) Say cuzz,,,, [email protected] Shortwave 1 March 10th 08 04:38 PM
Say "Cuzz" Burr Patterson, Jr. Shortwave 12 December 20th 04 06:54 PM