Old September 18th 09, 03:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default cuzz dxAce.

One of my bunch of old musical instruments is an old U.S.Navy Pea
Whistle.It is so old, most of the nickel plate is worn off of it.I
bought it at a pawn shop in Vicksburg many years ago.
How do I work that whistle?
cuhulin

Old September 18th 09, 04:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 18, 10:38*am, wrote:
One of my bunch of old musical instruments is an old U.S.Navy Pea
Whistle.It is so old, most of the nickel plate is worn off of it.I
bought it at a pawn shop in Vicksburg many years ago.
How do I work that whistle?
cuhulin

Maybe blow in it? :-)
Old September 18th 09, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default United States Navy Bosun [M8] "Pipe" -was- cuzz dxAce.

On Sep 18, 7:38*am, wrote:
One of my bunch of old musical instruments is an old U.S.Navy Pea
Whistle.It is so old, most of the nickel plate is worn off of it.I
bought it at a pawn shop in Vicksburg many years ago.
How do I work that whistle?
cuhulin

That would be a United States Navy Bosun [M8] "Pipe"
http://home.earthlink.net/~bosun-m8/id20.html
as in to be 'Piped Aboard'
http://www.defenselink.mil/multimedi...pipeaboard.wav
http://navymuseumstore.com/store/pro...OSUNS-WHISTLE/

Lots of Whistles . . .
http://www.fatiguesarmynavy.com/stor...Police_Whistle
and Bosun's Pipes too . . .
http://www.thefind.com/family/info-bosuns-whistle
Old September 18th 09, 06:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Tu Weeeeeeee,,,,
Now hear thi!,,, Now hear thi!
All Hands on deck, Pipe the Poop Deck!
That is all!
cuhulin

Old September 19th 09, 05:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 18, 1:16*pm, Bob Dobbs wrote:
Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Sep 18, 10:38*am, wrote:
One of my bunch of old musical instruments is an old U.S.Navy Pea
Whistle.It is so old, most of the nickel plate is worn off of it.I
bought it at a pawn shop in Vicksburg many years ago.
How do I work that whistle?
cuhulin

Maybe blow in it? :-)

From your chronic references to some boyfriend in Batavia,
might we conclude you to be the most suited to demonstrate?

I've tried to be nice to you even though you are
consistently making references in your posts that
are showing your latent homosexual desires Bob.

The only conclusion that one could garner from
your consistent "Fag Eddie" responses is that you are a deeply
troubled old man whos best days have
past him by.

Just because you like to walk "on the other side
of the street" so too speak doesn't mean I do and I reject your
"advances" on myself.

Please take your homoerotic fantasies and go meet your "Boifriend"
chuckle in Batavia and fullfill your perverse senior citizen AARP
desires. sigh

Just make sure to put your teeth back in or it could
prove to be a not so pleasant experience for your
"boifriend."

Damn, this is so easy...I almost feel sad for you.shaking my head -
snicker

Old September 19th 09, 10:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have been washing my new old 1983 Dodge van (five gallon bucket of
water with Tide with bleach and a green scouring pad thingy and I poured
in at least two cups of regular bleach) for about three and a half solid
hours and I am STILL not through yet.I reckon I will catch the rest of
it tomorrow,,, I AM,,, TIRED!
That damn tree sap from those trees has gotten INSIDE of the paint and I
can't get most of those tree sap CRAP spots out!
I AM TIRED!
cuhulin

Old September 20th 09, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

That damn tree sap Isn't good for the paint.The elderly guy I bought the
van from one year ago (he is the original owner of the van, he bought it
brand new in Jackson, he paid over $19,000 for the van.I am the second
owner of the van) told me it has been repainted before, but they didn't
do a good job.He is right too.

That tree sap will eventually eat the paint right off of the van.I have
a metal carport in my drive way, it isn't wide enough and long enough
for both my 1978 Dodge van and my 1983 Dodge van.I still need to fix
that water leak in my 1978 Dodge van and I only have minimum liability
(Progressive insurance company) insurance for my 1983 Dodge van.Maybe I
will ask those Communist *******s who run the city of Jackson if I can
get a Communist permit and add on to the lenght of my carport.
cuhulin

(OT) Say cuzz, RHF Shortwave 0 June 2nd 08 04:22 AM
(OT) Say cuzz, Brian Denley Shortwave 0 June 2nd 08 04:12 AM
(OT) Say cuzz,,,, [email protected] Shortwave 1 March 10th 08 04:38 PM
Say "Cuzz" Burr Patterson, Jr. Shortwave 12 December 20th 04 06:54 PM