Old September 22nd 09, 11:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Have you seen Brian Anasta???

****** What happened to new Ham Brian and his Grundig Aviator G6
(Special Buzz Aldrin LIMITED Edition)?

Perhaps he has disappeared up his own fundimental oriface.
Old September 23rd 09, 04:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 22, 6:10*am, LarbGai wrote:
****** What happened to new Ham Brian and his Grundig Aviator G6
(Special Buzz Aldrin LIMITED Edition)?

Perhaps he has disappeared up his own fundimental oriface.

Larb, Lord only knows. I knew after I saw him
appear here and then he made his "heartfelt" plea/question between the
two receivers...lol...I don't know.

After all the "action" that had went down in here
the previous three weeks or so before Brian's
appearance I didn't want to come off worse than I may have already
appeared after the episode with Bryant.

I decided to go along and "play the game" in helping
him thinking all along it was just typical Brian, the
part that I don't get is why in the world did he decide
to "bring his game" into RRS. Quite a few took his
posts hook line and sinker, though there were a few
who didn't buy into it ie; Dave and I'm sure a few
others that didn't express their thoughts as Dave
did.

I feel he truly has a deep down physcological problem because no one
(that I know of) "speaks"
the way he does in his posts, it comes off so phoney
that in reading it.....I actually feel embarrased and
"uncomfortable" when I read his dramatized posts.

Who knows - - he may make another dramatic entrance and plea, it
wouldn't surprise me.

Old September 23rd 09, 07:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 23, 8:57*am, Bushcraftgregg wrote:
[...]

***Bird Brain Brian is a foul fowl...maybe he took offense to the fact
I had to "use Buzz's FACE" to wipe my @$$ when I ran out of bung wipes
at mom and pops cabin on the lake when I was a kid; grabbed the NASA
calendar off the wall and guess who was first in line...good ol
Buzz...I think it left a foul taste in his mouth...:-) Afro Style
Old September 24th 09, 05:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Milwaukee electric tools company did NOT! have a bright idea with them
thar twist to the left removable electric power cords! I done fixed my
old Milwaukee electric drill oncet before, a bunch of years ago, now I
am workin on that thang agin!

Sure and Begora, I own bouque electric drill, but Milwaukee tools
company Screwed up on that bright idea!

There are two Milwaukee electric tools factories here in Mee see see pee
pee eye, in Jackson and Greenville, metinks I mights send them an email.
cuhulin

Old September 24th 09, 09:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 24, 9:13*am, wrote:
Milwaukee electric tools company did NOT! have a bright idea with them
thar twist to the left removable electric power cords! I done fixed my
old Milwaukee electric drill oncet before, a bunch of years ago, now I
am workin on that thang agin!

Sure and Begora, I own bouque electric drill, but Milwaukee tools
company Screwed up on that bright idea!

There are two Milwaukee electric tools factories here in Mee see see pee
pee eye, in Jackson and Greenville, metinks I mights send them an email.
cuhulin

***and all this time I thought you were from Bum Ph_k Tex-Arkana by
way of Bum Ph_k ArkaDelphia...*toothless grin*

Old September 24th 09, 11:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Looka here, Dudette.I know a very nice married Lady who lives in
Texarkana,Texas.Dontchoo be badmoufin Texarkana,Texas and
Texarkana,Arkansas,,, duz you hear me!?!

I done fixed my Milwaukee electric drill.I owns a few udder Milwaukee
electric drills too.One of them is a Milwaukee hammer drill and the
udder one is a Milwaukee Hole Hog electric drill.It has a gear shift
lever on it.Not even Hulk Hogan can hold on to that Milwaukee Hole Hog
electric drill if it hangs up.It would beat the crap out of anybody!

I done gots me a couple of super bright idees when I starts workin on my
house steep roof top.I am going to tie some loops in one of my lonnnng
ropes and sling the rope over my roof top, I have some big thick pieces
of square concrete, I will lay them on the ground, one of them in front
of my house, the udder one ats the back of my house, I will tie the rope
around the concrete.My big wide Klein (Klein Tools company) safety belt
I will be ahh wearing, I can hook onto the rope loops as I move up and
down on my roof top, so I can't fall off of my roof top even if I want
to.My udder super bright idee, I am going to screw a board to anudder
board abouts a foot wide and six foots long, I have some thick rubber
mats, I can cut some strips of that rubber and attatch them to the
bottom edges of the board.Thataway I will be standing level when I works
on the sides of my roof top up thar.
cuhulin

Old September 25th 09, 02:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sep 24, 3:18*pm, wrote:
[...]

***cu...maybe you can do all the Distinguished Trolls a big fat favor
and find the biggest rustiest drill bit you have, lube the **** out of
it...jam it into the highest speed drill you gots, and then go find
Ph.d dufus down in them thar parts of B%tt Ph_k'n Alabamar, and see if
he'll "bend over the couch"...I'll even by the b%tt grease...Open WIDE
Ph.Dufus!!...*pickin and grinnin Afro Style*
Old September 25th 09, 02:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I have a nice bare naked bicycle wheel, it's a front wheel.I am going to
wire tie it so I can chuck the axel in one of my electric drills and I
will put three zip ties around the bicycle rim and den I will try it
outs.Duz you gits what I am aimin to duz with that contraption? Iffen it
works, I will rig up sumpin better, I has a few idees.
cuhulin

Old September 26th 09, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Sounds like the CBer known as ****head fred from Hutchinson Minnesota.

--

Operator Bob
Echo Charlie 42

***good ol bobber dobber and his trusty bong...weekends here
dobber...load up on cheap swill, get yourself a five finger discount
at the local speedy thrift mart, and go mud boggin...by the by can we
count on you to be at the Bangkok Arrest Anniversary Bash over at rec
dot knives on Jan 8th...the Distinguished Trolls will be soooooo
thrilled to see you there...*grin*
Old September 26th 09, 02:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There is a liquor store (Metro Wine & Spirits, sumpin like that) just
across Highway 80 from doggy's couch.I could walk over there in about
ten minutes (one traffic light) or less.I Quit the booze (I reckon y'all
still don't believe me, I don't give a red hot sh.t if y'all don't
believe me!) last February.
cuhulin

Josh Anasta How Old Is Your Father Bird Brain Brian...? nurk_fred2000 Shortwave 0 August 10th 09 01:48 AM
A Plea to Brian Anasta from his son Josh. LarbGai Shortwave 2 August 7th 09 03:15 PM
Brian Sx-28 GraveRobber Shortwave 1 August 14th 05 01:56 PM
Hey Brian...Guess What...?!?!? K4YZ Policy 0 April 13th 05 12:00 PM
THANKS, Brian. Steve Robeson K4CAP Policy 21 October 5th 04 02:14 AM