Old September 24th 09, 11:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Porno Crap

On 2009-09-12, SW4ever wrote:
First a flood of cheap crap from Asia, but at least it was clean
stuff.
But this latest attack is inexcuseable. Porno has no place in Web
sites that are dedicated to another topic. Oh I know a lot of posts
are off topic, but we can slog through those to get to the info we
really want to see. So why dont you PORNO PUKES fold your tents, take
your slush with you, and get your own site. What a bunch of TOTAL
LOSERS !!!! Get lost. Incidentally where is the monitor of this site.
Out to lunch, as usual. Get with it.
Good Listening (not looking) from SW4ever...

Perhaps you should upgrade to a free NNTP news server instead of
using Google groups? Visit the URL in my signature for easy instructions
on how to set up and use free software with a free NNTP server.

--
Best Regards, Keith | http://home.comcast.net/~kilowattradio/
Tired of Google Groups? Use free Usenet access & programs.
Old September 25th 09, 02:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Moon Water Creates Atmosphere Problem.
www.rense.com/general87/moonwater.htm

T'aints NO problem.Moon Water equals Hydrogen and also Oxygen.It's the
same Everywhere in the Universe where there is Water and Ice and Snow
and Sleet and Hail.
T'aints NO problem!
cuhulin

Cut The Crap with A.J. [email protected] Shortwave 0 April 22nd 07 01:08 AM
I see the same old crap on here! Lloyd Davies - Supreme TimeLORD Shortwave 2 March 1st 05 03:17 AM
CRAP Maximus Shortwave 2 February 26th 04 11:02 PM
Well Crap!!!! Burr Shortwave 8 January 12th 04 12:26 PM