Old October 2nd 09, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Bill Baka Discusses Life & Family

In a tear jerker of an interview Bill Baka discusses the followqing
intimate details of life and family...

Baka wrote...

First, I did not waste the time to watch the clip.
Second, I don't care about the chest.
Third. I have 2 girls (18 (ding-a-ling) and 19 (genius)) I can have
right now, but don't want.
Friends of my granddaughter.
Fourth, I'm 60 and married.
Fifth, I have a 14 year old discussing her sex life with me and
waiting
to turn 18 so she can give me a try. (???????????).
Katie is a uniquely intelligent and advanced girl and lets it be
known.
What I don't know is if she is going to pursue an encounter when she
does hit 18. Could be interesting.

***FNurk writes...
I leave it to other Board Members for their expert commentary...:-)
Old October 2nd 09, 11:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

nurk_fred2000 wrote:

In a tear jerker of an interview Bill Baka discusses the followqing
intimate details of life and family...

Baka wrote...

First, I did not waste the time to watch the clip.
Second, I don't care about the chest.
Third. I have 2 girls (18 (ding-a-ling) and 19 (genius)) I can have
right now, but don't want.
Friends of my granddaughter.
Fourth, I'm 60 and married.
Fifth, I have a 14 year old discussing her sex life with me and
waiting
to turn 18 so she can give me a try. (???????????).
Katie is a uniquely intelligent and advanced girl and lets it be
known.
What I don't know is if she is going to pursue an encounter when she
does hit 18. Could be interesting.

***FNurk writes...
I leave it to other Board Members for their expert commentary...:-)

Future generations will shake their heads and wonder...

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 3rd 09, 12:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 2, 3:53*pm, dxAce wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

USA- Hide quoted text -

***wonder if this is the same Dope from Bangkok (soc.culture.thai)
using one of his many aliases...?...you sure seem to be bursting at
the seems Baka...really gettin deep in here, gotta get the hip wadders
out, the sh%t is just too deep, thick, and smelly...how is it feasting
on your own feces...?...:-)
Old October 3rd 09, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
In a tear jerker of an interview Bill Baka discusses the followqing
intimate details of life and family...

Baka wrote...

First, I did not waste the time to watch the clip.
Second, I don't care about the chest.
Third. I have 2 girls (18 (ding-a-ling) and 19 (genius)) I can have
right now, but don't want.
Friends of my granddaughter.
Fourth, I'm 60 and married.
Fifth, I have a 14 year old discussing her sex life with me and
waiting
to turn 18 so she can give me a try. (???????????).
Katie is a uniquely intelligent and advanced girl and lets it be
known.
What I don't know is if she is going to pursue an encounter when she
does hit 18. Could be interesting.

***FNurk writes...
I leave it to other Board Members for their expert commentary...:-)

I always get **** over this but it is true. The little girls I used to
Shepard have grown out of the little girl stage. The 19 year old is
going to be a corporate lawyer (her idea) and the 18 year old just wants
to get pregnant and get a free ride (not from me!!!!).
I used to take anywhere from 3 to 8 all blond girls on field trips and
walks and even taught them how to climb trees. Now they are getting to
be not so little but they stay in touch.

It's strange for me too.

Bill Baka
Old October 3rd 09, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

nurk_fred2000 wrote:

[...]

I have been shaking my head over this for years. The girls are all
related (5 sisters, 3 cousins) and more than I can keep track of.

Bill Baka

Old October 3rd 09, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 2, 4:07*pm, Bill Baka wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

Bill Baka- Hide quoted text -

*****55555 Baka...have a toke on me buddy...this one takes the
absolute cake...can I buy dinner and drinks...?....:-)
Old October 3rd 09, 12:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

nurk_fred2000 wrote:

***wonder if this is the same Dope from Bangkok (soc.culture.thai)
using one of his many aliases...?...you sure seem to be bursting at
the seems Baka...really gettin deep in here, gotta get the hip wadders
out, the sh%t is just too deep, thick, and smelly...how is it feasting
on your own feces...?...:-)

You can't spell for ****. I'm real and in Northern California and don't
use aliases. My email actually works. The girls are real and live
locally too, except the one in college is in Washington state.

Bill Baka
Old October 3rd 09, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

nurk_fred2000 wrote:

*****55555 Baka...have a toke on me buddy...this one takes the
absolute cake...can I buy dinner and drinks...?....:-)

As long as I can bring the girls and blow your little mind.
They take sodas.
I have pictures of most of us together but they are not going on the web
even if they are old.
Too bad, Nurk.

Bill Baka
Old October 3rd 09, 07:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 3, 12:04*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Oct 2, 3:53*pm, dxAce wrote:

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

on your own feces...?...:-)- Hide quoted text -

*******Even Kramer the Clown was'nt as low as this scumbag Baka.

Time to seek help you paedophile prick..
Old October 4th 09, 02:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Oct 2, 3:53*pm, dxAce wrote:

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

Time to seek help you paedophile prick..- Hide quoted text -

****Bakas list of accomplishments/expertise and quotes...

a) taught all the little blond girls (while under 18) to climb trees,
now they are getting older and they all keep in touch...could get
interesting
b) welding is for idiots but if I need to chop a chaissis for a car
show its easy
c) chatting with the 14 yr old about sex right now; maybe at 18 she'll
take me for a spin
d) for a more potent toke I'll attach an acetate to "juice it up"
e) my secondary degree is in chemistry you idiots
f) my 160 IQ doesn't represent how smart I am
g) I can TIG weld blindfolded
h) for $1000 lab set anyone can remake their weed
i) any more than 2 hits [of my stash] and you can't function anymore
j) cops, lawyers and judges are all drunks; we are harmless dope
smokers
k) I only smoke it [dope] to sleep
l) after I refine my stash its just really potent drops of honey

We'll monitor Baka's posts and add to the growing list of
buffoonery...
Well done Baka...toke on bro...55555!!!!