Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 6th 09, 05:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,soc.culture.thai

Default Baka Plays Grab @$$ at RRSW

Baka wrote...

Sicko?
I protected them from molesters when they were younger and they are
turning 18 one by one. The present 18 year old liked to play grab ass
and she is so dumb I want nothing to do with her. I am not starting
anything, nor have I taken advantage of the obvious, so the sicko
part
is all in your head. Maybe the 19 year old when she visits from
college,
but not the rest. A 19 year old pre-law is as legal as it gets

FN writes...

When did you play grab ass with her Baka? Prior to her 18th birthday?
That's a Class 1 felony Baka and can result in fine, a lengthy prison
sentence, and being placed in the national database. Watch your step
Baka, Big Brother is lurking. The Distinguished Trolls are betting
"you wanted nothing to do with her". Bwahahahaha, 55555 Baka, you
dorfman.