Old October 29th 09, 10:41 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.letterman,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Health Care is not constitutionally based

On Oct 27, 5:18*am, dave wrote:
Editor RadioTalkingPoints wrote:

More or less, a serious illness can drive treatment costs up to the
value of a new car, and not even treat the condition, which is the
point I am driving at. * Common sense tells you that you can't saddle
your government with those kind of expenditures and expect to not have
problems.

Health care was not meant to be mandated by the government, health
care was simply that act of God that is not meant to be regulated by
government. *What's next, we all need cars, we all need homes, we all
need college educations, we all need foreign travel to different
countries to learn how to integrate into the "world community"?

You could say the same about the military.

You have a real insincere quality. *I think of you as a lagging weather
vane.

Forcing People to "BUY" Health Care Coverage
may be un-constitutional -but- if Social Security
is Legal and Medicare is Legal; than most likely
the US Supreme Court would Rule that Obama
Care© is Legal too.

american us citizens lost the un-constitutional
thingee with the us supreme courts ruling that
the income tax was legal ~ RHF