Old November 22nd 09, 10:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) November 22

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

wrote:

I was at Fort Knox,Kentucky ammo school during that time frame.

I'm guessing that David Rickmers was a dufus during that time frame :-)

Uh-oh...Ace misspelled an insult...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/doofus

You and they can spell it anyway ya want, I, dxAce, spell it the way I choose,
dufus.

If ya don't like it, ya can shove it up your gaping asshole, boy!