Old December 14th 09, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Could Be Krypto the Klown's Alter Ego...?

Never knew it, can't believe it, never thought I'd see it, refuse to
accept it...But could it be...????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Han..._Christmas_Poo

"Hideyyyyyyyyyyyyy Hooooooooooooooooooooo"
Old December 15th 09, 06:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 14, 1:17*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Never knew it, can't believe it, never thought I'd see it, refuse to
accept it...But could it be...????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Han..._Christmas_Poo

"Hideyyyyyyyyyyyyy Hooooooooooooooooooooo"

******Hey, comparing Krypsis with Mr Hankey is an insult to Terds
everywhere. I love Mr Hankey, the South Park Christmas Terd with the
high pitched voice that comes up out of the sewer every Christmas Eve
to wish all of South Park good tidings and good cheer. He also dances
around the houses leaving brown spots from Hell to Breakfast all over
the walls, floors, and fixtures and singing about the joys of the
Holiday season. Krypto is the Grinch that stole every day of the
week!... Yeppers, Krypto can not hold a candle to Mr Hankey; here's a
better comparison...

Krypto = cold diahrea on a cheap paper plate

Mr Hankey = A golden "tape measure" on a sterling silver platter

No Alter Ego here, sorry!
Old December 15th 09, 03:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 14, 10:04*pm, Brett_Delfs wrote:
[...]

I had no idea what you guys were talking about.

My intellectual level hasn't yet reached its peak needed to watch
S.Park
Does the turd talk? If so, just think of the possibilities. ;-)

Old December 16th 09, 03:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 15, 7:01*am, Gregg wrote:
[...]

Does the turd talk? If so, just think of the possibilities. ;-)- Hide quoted text -

***Bushcraft...Of course the Terd talks...sings and dances and leaves
brown streaks all over everything it touches...A little bit like our
resident jag offs smokinbilly, chilla-wacker, krypto the klown, and
the legend kraven kramer...ooops, forgot the ph.d. dufus...they leave
their sh%t stains all over UseNet...:-)...Well now the tables are
turned, its our time to celebrate with you on Jan 8th, ehhhhh
Pinkie...The Bangkok Bash is on...:-)
Old December 16th 09, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Gregg wrote:
[...]

Yeah right!

My intellectual level hasn't yet reached its peak needed to watch
S.Park

Isn't that the truth!

Does the turd talk? If so, just think of the possibilities. ;-)

You are living proof that turds talk!

I don't know what possibility to make out of it though.
Slip us a line when you decide to be useful instead of stirring up your
mates, the trolls. I won't be holding my breath!

Maybe your trolls mates are really your sock puppets?

Food for thought!

Krypsis

Old December 16th 09, 06:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.knives

On Dec 16, 2:25*pm, Krypsis wrote:

Maybe your trolls mates are really your sock puppets?

Food for thought!

Krypsis

Krypsis, I got a questions. How come Brett Delfs , Nurk_fred , and
quistorf all post through the same Internet provider, and are all
located in the same local area of Washington state? The IP numbers are
different but all of them are through
Host name 70-58-91-190.tukw.qwest.net and all located in or around
Belleview, Washington.

Quite a coincidence. Three trolls, posting to the same newsgroups, all
using the same ISP, all living in the same general location. Quite a
coincidence.

Oh wait... Maybe it isn't. Maybe they are the same guy just talking to
himself. Maybe we should be asking some questions about who lives in
the Puget Sound region and likes to cause trouble on the Internet.
Anyone with a long record of that? Questions. Nothing but questions.
It's what I live for.
Old December 16th 09, 02:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.knives

The Question Guy wrote:
On Dec 16, 2:25 pm, Krypsis wrote:

Maybe your trolls mates are really your sock puppets?

Food for thought!

Krypsis

Krypsis, I got a questions. How come Brett Delfs , Nurk_fred , and
quistorf all post through the same Internet provider, and are all
located in the same local area of Washington state? The IP numbers are
different but all of them are through
Host name 70-58-91-190.tukw.qwest.net and all located in or around
Belleview, Washington.

Quite a coincidence. Three trolls, posting to the same newsgroups, all
using the same ISP, all living in the same general location. Quite a
coincidence.

Oh wait... Maybe it isn't. Maybe they are the same guy just talking to
himself. Maybe we should be asking some questions about who lives in

He's doing something to himself but I don't think it's talking.

the Puget Sound region and likes to cause trouble on the Internet.
Anyone with a long record of that? Questions. Nothing but questions.
It's what I live for.

Well, considering I live on the other side of the planet, I'll leave the
troll hunting to you. He has been "active" for quite some time though.
His gibberish hasn't changed much over the years and he is desperately
seeking attention. I'm not even sure if there is a cure for his
condition, too far gone if you ask me!

Krypsis

Old December 16th 09, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.knives

On Dec 17, 3:19*am, Krypsis wrote:

Well, considering I live on the other side of the planet, I'll leave the
troll hunting to you. He has been "active" for quite some time though.
His gibberish hasn't changed much over the years and he is desperately
seeking attention. I'm not even sure if there is a cure for his
condition, too far gone if you ask me!

Krypsis-

******* He suckered you out again old man................

You are easier to bait than Kramer ever was.

ROTFLMAO