Old December 28th 09, 11:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Pirate - 6925

Radio Jamba, 6925u, heard here at 1055.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 28th 09, 01:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:
Radio Jamba, 6925u, heard here at 1055.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Just pathetic...

Aren't you a licensed Amateur? You're not supposed to encourage illegal
transmissions.
Old December 29th 09, 10:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Radio Jamba, 6925u, heard here at 1055.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Just pathetic...

Aren't you a licensed Amateur? You're not supposed to encourage illegal
transmissions.

More proof that you are mentally ill, Rickmers.

Turn in your ticket.

Old December 29th 09, 12:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/reg...s/news/part97/

Old December 29th 09, 12:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Radio Jamba, 6925u, heard here at 1055.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Just pathetic...

Aren't you a licensed Amateur? You're not supposed to encourage illegal
transmissions.

More proof that you are mentally ill, Rickmers.

Turn in your ticket.

http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/reg...s/news/part97/

And your point is, 'tard?

Old December 29th 09, 12:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Radio Jamba, 6925u, heard here at 1055.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Just pathetic...

Aren't you a licensed Amateur? You're not supposed to encourage illegal
transmissions.

More proof that you are mentally ill, Rickmers.

Turn in your ticket.

http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/reg...s/news/part97/

And your point is, 'tard?

And, come to think of it, aren't you the same clown 'tard who was desperately
asking me what mode a certain pirate was using so that you might tune them in?

Punch a button, boy, and figure it out!

And, pay attention 'tard, I was first licensed coming up on 40 years ago, and I
certainly don't need some drug addled SOB trying to point out the rules and regs
to me.

Old December 29th 09, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Radio Jamba, 6925u, heard here at 1055.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Just pathetic...

Aren't you a licensed Amateur? You're not supposed to encourage illegal
transmissions.
More proof that you are mentally ill, Rickmers.

Turn in your ticket.

http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/reg...s/news/part97/

And your point is, 'tard?

And, come to think of it, aren't you the same clown 'tard who was desperately
asking me what mode a certain pirate was using so that you might tune them in?

Punch a button, boy, and figure it out!

And, pay attention 'tard, I was first licensed coming up on 40 years ago, and I
certainly don't need some drug addled SOB trying to point out the rules and regs
to me.

I passed Commercial phone Elements 1 and 2 in 1964, well over 45 years
ago. So I guess you're the noob.
Old December 29th 09, 06:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
[...]

Rickmers, you are indeed mentally ill... seek help.

Old December 29th 09, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
[...]

Lare, you have indeed and yet again dodged addressing the point (who was
licensed the longest). But then again, this is vintage Lare -- whenever
someone outwits you (which is quite often), you just fall back to
insults, your standard modus operandi.

Keep on tap dancin', boy.
Old December 29th 09, 10:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
[...]

No tap dance at all, 'tard boy! Regardless of who was licensed longer was not the point.
The point was that Rickmers, drug addled 'tard that he is, tried to ream me for
LISTENING to pirate radio stations (which he himself does, or wants to do) by sending
out the Part 97 rules.

I'm still wondering what his point was or is.

Now that's tap dancing!

I still maintain, regardless of who was licensed first that I certainly don't need some
drug addled SOB trying to point out the rules and regs to me.

Pirate - 6925 dxAce Shortwave 0 March 7th 09 05:00 PM
Pirate - 6925 dxAce Shortwave 0 February 14th 09 07:44 PM
Pirate - 6925 dxAce Shortwave 4 February 17th 07 10:26 PM
Pirate 6925 dxAce Shortwave 0 March 20th 05 03:05 PM
Pirate 6925 dxAce Shortwave 1 February 27th 05 10:19 PM