Old January 2nd 10, 10:47 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Second day's toll

I have some questions for you, Michael. I have the time to look these
things up and what I find leaves me a bit confused. In fact, very
confused. Maybe you can shed some light on it.

***Hey Butt Horn...why not STFU for a minute, go buy some booze, and
start planning for the Kombat Kraven Arrest Anniversary Bash to be
held on January 8th or crawl back under your govt cubicle...In case
you neede a little background...

Why are you holding a party for something that obviously never
happened? Doesn't saying something publicly leave you open for civil
suit for libel? If I can find out who you are, anyone with a little
bit of free time can do it too.

There are two major English language newspapers in Thailand; "The
Bangkok Post," and the "Nation." Both report a story when ever there
is an arrest of a foreigner in Thailand, any foreigner, regardless of
nationality. There is a major Thai discussion forum called "ThaiVisa."
It also discusses in depth when there is an arrest of a foreigner in
Thailand. None of these three have any record of an arrest for Kramer
at any time. Ever.

There are absolutely NO reports of ANY arrest in any news media.

Another question for you. Why, with two major newspapers and one very
large Thai discussion group that covers all of Thailand is there
absolutely NO MENTION OF DEPORTATION? If he was arrested and deported
there would have been something said somewhere other than by you. Why
is this? I'll repeat this part for you too.
There are absolutely NO reports of ANY deportation of him in any news
media.

Except by you. Why is that?

Kraven sent non stop faxes to Cheesy Bob Johnson at his pickle and
yogurt factory 24/7 (CM, Thailand)...

Another question, Michael. Why have left out the reason for his
sending the faxes?
Google records indicate that Robert Johnson was mail-bombing Kramer at
the time. Kramer sent the faxes to block Johnson's telephone lines.
Apparently with success. Johnson didn't like it and ran to the cops.

...a cease and dissist order was issued against the Kraven
but the paper onslaught went unabated...finally (according to posts
here and other accounts of the issue at hand)

There are no records indicating that any cease and desist order was
issued. It reads that the police called the manager of Kramer's
apartment building and asked her to look into the situation. She did
and reported what she learned to the Police. At that time, through the
hotel manager, he was ASKED to come to the police station to discuss
the matter. There was never any arrest before or afterwords.

we;ve all seen "Klammer"
sitting in the Police HQ in his Indiana Jones garb

Yes, we have. We have also seen the picture of the publisher of Chiang
Mai's leading magazine and the owner of Chiang Mai's most famous
Middle Eastern restaurant who showed up along with Kramer because THEY
WERE ALSO GETTING MAIL-BOMBED by Robert Johnson at the time. In the
picture on the Internet you can see each of them with a stack of e-
mails they had received from Robert Johnson.

Based on internet reports, the police just laughed Johnson (who
arrived quite drunk) out of the station and dismissed the entire
matter. Johnson was never even awarded any money for his fax paper. If
there had been an arrest, that would have happened, right?

Again the question. Why are you celebrating something that didn't
happen?

I have more questions when you're ready.

Old January 2nd 10, 08:36 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave

******** ROTFLMAO WELCOME BACK STEVE.

Let the party begin.
Old January 2nd 10, 11:09 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

[...]

Let the party begin.- Hide quoted text -

****LMMFAO at the Q-guy's butting in on a response directed to Krypto
the Klown...

a) we are not "holding" a party...We are celebrating January 8th, 2004
A day that Qraven said "Sure as Hell will live in infamy"...sorta like
D-Day or Kwanza...

b) You already know I'm Mike...Hey, we know you are HawaiianEye...or
is it Claire Vickers...?...:-)

c) Civil suit...?...I have never said Mr Klammer was arrested for
anything...I'm merely stating what others have stated here in the past
(check the archives) and they have backed up with what appear to me to
be facts...post what you have or know!

d) Obviously there are conflicting reports here...Some say the press
covered the story, you say they never did...OK, no sweat, we have a
disagreement...

e) Reports by me...?...Sorry I have only been on UseNet for a very
short period of time...sorry to say but you have me confused with
someone else...but its ok, you appear a bit dazed and confused with
your incoherent ramblings...

f) Hmmm, the Police laughed Cheesy Bob out of the Station because he
was drunk...?...You were obviously there to witness this event!...How
do you know ALL the facts in this case (or charges/accusations/
arguements/fueds/disagreement/whatever it is)....?...In the picture
posted here all I see is some dufus (supposedly Mr Klammer but it
could be any old sod) in a jungle safari get-up sitting at an
interogation table with the local Police...I do not see a huge stack
of papers anywhere that you eluded to nor do I see a "Magazine Owner"
or "Middle Eastern Restauranteur" sitting in the picture...maybe you
can post a few pictures you have to clear up the misunderstandings
about this issue...I am not aware of any particulars to this case,
only what has been reported on the public newsreaders...Johnson didn't
get reimbursed for his fax-bombs...?...He shouldn't have if he was the
perpetraitor but the reports are that Mr Klammer was the "fax-
bomber"...Obviously someone was fax bombing somebody...who was it?

g) As far as "Celebrating" I personally am not...I was invited to join
the discussions as a "Troll Society Member" a few yrs ago when all
this sock puppetty came about and after reading all the contrary
reports, lies, sock pupetts, and BS that a "certain member" continues
to post I jumped on board with my .02c worth to try and find out the
facts...

h) Please post any info you have regarding this dispute between Mr
Klammer and Mr Cheesy Bob Johnson so that the UseNet users can read
for themselves what actually took place in a detailed account of said
facts...If I need to "stand corrected" because your facts proove
otherwise I will indeed "stand corrected"...

i) It is obvious that you are somewhat close to this situation or
could be Mr Klammer himself...I do not know however I really don't
care until I read your facts, post what you have or know in a detailed
account of what went down in Thailand...Hey, the bottom line is the
guy is a Legend on the Usenet anyway so whats the harm in promoting
his image (and or his business acumen)...from all the reports we've
read about the guy he's "been there, done that" so celebrate his
successes/failures on Jan 8th with your favorite post or memory!...:-)
Old January 3rd 10, 12:51 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 2, 8:47*pm, The Question Guy
wrote:
There are two major English language newspapers in Thailand; "The
Bangkok Post," and the "Nation." *Both report a story when ever there
is an arrest of a foreigner in Thailand, any foreigner, regardless of
nationality. There is a major Thai discussion forum called "ThaiVisa."
It also discusses in depth when there is an arrest of a foreigner in
Thailand. None of these three have any record of an arrest for Kramer
at any time. Ever.

Exactly right Question Guy! The trolls have BEEN asked on numerous
occasions to provide some type of evidence of ANY arrest of Stephen
Kramer in Thailand and have as yet, failed TO do so!

I have checked the ThaiVisa archives also, and there is nothing at all
which suggests Stephen Kramer, or 'Folk Guitar' as he is very well
known and respected at TV, has been arrested for any offence at ALL.

So I would suggest this to the trolls, either put up or shut UP!

Kind regards,
Brian Anasta

Old January 3rd 10, 01:22 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

[...]

***Bird Brain Brian...Have you reserved your table for the Jan 8th
Bash too...?...its gonna be a bombshell...:-)

Old January 3rd 10, 04:13 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
[...]

**G'Day Bri. :-)

You are wrong about there being nothing on ThaiVisa about the arrest and
deportation of Kramer. Have another look in the archives. Try a search on
the following: 'arrest of fraudster in Chiang Mai' and 'American arrested
for running illegal tour guide business in Chiang Mai' and 'deportation of
American conman from Chiang Mai'.

And Kramer's arrest and deportation WAS reported on in both the Thai and
English language newspapers as well as on the TV and on the radio. You
weren't in the country at that time (you were on an extended bird-watching
vacation in Borneo) so obviously you would not have seen or heard the
coverage, but I assure you that it was reported on here in Thailand.

Glad to hear that you and your good wife khun Ning are coming to the Kombat
Kramer Bangkok Anniversary Arrest Bash this Friday, and look forward to
seeing you then.

Kind Regards
Khun Takin

Kind regards,
Brian Anasta

Old January 3rd 10, 11:48 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 4, 2:13*am, "Takin & Kanoknuan" takin&kanokn...@stuck-in-a-
wheelchair.org wrote:

You are wrong about there being nothing on ThaiVisa about the arrest and
deportation of Kramer. Have another look in the archives. Try a search on
the following: *'arrest of fraudster in Chiang Mai' and 'American arrested
for running illegal tour guide business in Chiang Mai' and 'deportation of
American conman from Chiang Mai'.

And Kramer's arrest and deportation WAS reported on in both the Thai and
English language newspapers as well as on the TV and on the radio. You
weren't in the country at that time (you were on an extended bird-watching
vacation in Borneo) so obviously you would not have seen or heard the
coverage, but I assure you that it was reported on here in Thailand.

Kind Regards
Khun Takin

Hi,

I am hoping you have not had breakfast as yet - I have a lovely
serving of humble pie FOR you. I hope it is not too bitter for you
*grin*. It would seem as though Steve does have many admirers and what
a surprise also, still no evidence OF any deportation from LOS on the
Thai Visa forum boards.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.f...b0ab359b705c2#

Have a wonderful day, I know I will *grin*

Kind Regards,
Brian Anasta
Old January 4th 10, 04:21 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave

Brian Anasta wrote:
On Jan 4, 2:13 am, "Takin & Kanoknuan" takin&kanokn...@stuck-in-a-
wheelchair.org wrote:

snip

Hi,

I am hoping you have not had breakfast as yet - I have a lovely
serving of humble pie FOR you. I hope it is not too bitter for you
*grin*. It would seem as though Steve does have many admirers and what
a surprise also, still no evidence OF any deportation from LOS on the
Thai Visa forum boards.

Does that surprise you? Anything the trolls post has to be viewed with a
great deal of scepticism. They are well known for inventing "stories"
and then hammering the various newsgroups with them in the belief that
what they invent will miraculously become fact. Sorry to disappoint!
Facts can be backed up with verifiable proof unlike the many stories our
infamous trolls spout.

snip

Krypsis
Old January 4th 10, 05:35 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 4, 2:21*pm, Krypsis wrote:

Does that surprise you? Anything the trolls post has to be viewed with a
great deal of scepticism. They are well known for inventing "stories"
and then hammering the various newsgroups with them in the belief that
what they invent will miraculously become fact. Sorry to disappoint!
Facts can be backed up with verifiable proof unlike the many stories our
infamous trolls spout.

Krypsis

Hi Krypsis,

Yes well forewarned is forearmed now I suppose - in my case at least.
I do admit falling for some of the things posted here in the past.
More the fool me unfortunately. It is amazing though the lengths some
people do go to in an attempt to cause their interpretation of havoc.
I guess we can BE thankful in this case the havoc is only on a
discussion board - although the type of comments regularly passed
around by them is nonetheless slanderous and it is a shame the
individual being targetted is not able to do more to protect his good
character. It has gotten TO a point I believe where a civil lawsuit
may be what IS required to bring the nonsense to a halt. I am unsure
however if any type of cyber law would permit such an action. Any
legal minds out there who would care to comment on this possibility?

Kind Regards,
Brian