Old January 3rd 10, 01:36 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

Default It Looks Like The BASH on the 8th Is Going To Be a Cracker!

Seems as though intrest is continuing to build on a daily basis as we
count down the week with the "usual suspects" chimming in plus the
ever growing list of Distinguished Trolls chipping in their .02c
worth...Sure wish we could do a "Live Remote" from the Hillside
Gardens Condos Rooftop Party to add a little spice and flair to the
festivities...by the by, whose table is new poster The Question Guy
sitting at...????...maybe Phil Glazer or Howard will make a cameo...*sh
%t eatin grinnin style*
(Q-guy signed up his YH account only 5 days ago so he's looking for
some peeps to become his new pals/sure is informed though for a
newbie :-)
Old January 6th 10, 05:03 AM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

snip

Why don't you queers take this rubbish off of rec.radio.shortwave?

Guess you can thank Gregg (Bushcraft, Benchmade, or otherwise) for
bringing the trolls into RRS. He was stirring the trolls up on
rec.knives so it was only natural they would follow him, especially as
he sought their assistance with the flaming of posters on RRS that he
disagreed with!

I notice Gregg is lying low now, the damage having been done! He doesn't
even use his aliases (sock puppets)in rec.knives any more.

Krypsis

Old January 6th 10, 05:09 AM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave
rod rod is offline

On Jan 5, 9:03*pm, Krypsis wrote:
dxAce wrote:

snip

Why don't you queers take this rubbish off of rec.radio.shortwave?

Guess you can thank Gregg (Bushcraft, Benchmade, or otherwise) for
bringing the trolls into RRS. He was stirring the trolls up on
rec.knives so it was only natural they would follow him, especially as
he sought their assistance with the flaming of posters on RRS that he
disagreed with!

I notice Gregg is lying low now, the damage having been done! He doesn't
even use his aliases (sock puppets)in rec.knives any more.

Krypsis

55555 ~ Looks like I've already been killfiled by some dope for
inviting myself to the parte`
Sounds like a really great time. Do you hold this celebration every
year?
Seems a few of you stuffed shirts have a real issue with it!

Rod Shaftenauer
Old January 6th 10, 05:26 AM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 6, 3:09*pm, rod wrote:

55555 ~ Looks like I've already been killfiled by some dope for
inviting myself to the parte`
Sounds like a really great time. Do you hold this celebration every
year?
Seems a few of you stuffed shirts have a real issue with it!

Rod Shaftenauer- Hide quoted text -

Well well well, look what the cat has dragged in. I am surprised you
are still up and about Bob - I'm betting YOU are as always slurping
away on that cheap Sang Som first thing of a morning up there in
Chiang Mai.

Suppose you need something to take your mind (or what's left of it)
off all your sorrows though - what with the anniversary of your arrest
coming up on Friday *grin*

Old January 6th 10, 06:12 AM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave
rod rod is offline

On Jan 5, 9:26*pm, Felicity Warbrooke wrote:
On Jan 6, 3:09*pm, rod wrote:

55555 ~ Looks like I've already been killfiled by some dope for
inviting myself to the parte`
Sounds like a really great time. Do you hold this celebration every
year?
Seems a few of you stuffed shirts have a real issue with it!

Rod Shaftenauer- Hide quoted text -

Well well well, look what the cat has dragged in. I am surprised you
are still up and about Bob - I'm betting YOU are as always slurping
away on that cheap Sang Som first thing of a morning up there in
Chiang Mai.

Suppose you need something to take your mind (or what's left of it)
off all your sorrows though - what with the anniversary of your arrest
coming up on Friday *grin*

55555 ~ I do admit I like a good stiff belt in the morning (like
eveybody else does) but other than that it sounds like you are the one
hallucinating (or drunk).
Sounds to me like you might be using an illegal substance, thats
against the law you know.
I'm relatively new here and added my name to the guest list that was
published earlier (since I didn't receive an invitation)
For your information I have never been arrested but I know a few low
lifes that have :-)

Rod Shaftenauer

Old January 6th 10, 08:01 PM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

Krypsis wrote:

Guess you can thank Gregg (Bushcraft, Benchmade, or otherwise) for
bringing the trolls into RRS. He was stirring the trolls up on
rec.knives so it was only natural they would follow him, especially
as he sought their assistance with the flaming of posters on RRS that
he disagreed with!

I would say your analysis is spot on.

Thanks a bunch, Gregg.

Not!

I notice Gregg is lying low now, the damage having been done! He
doesn't even use his aliases (sock puppets)in rec.knives any more.

Hey...maybe Gregg should change his alias to "Typhoid Mary" (as in
spreader of pestilence).
Old January 6th 10, 08:33 PM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 6, 12:01*pm, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
Krypsis wrote:
Guess you can thank Gregg (Bushcraft, Benchmade, or otherwise) for
bringing the trolls into RRS. He was stirring the trolls up on
rec.knives so it was only natural they would follow him, especially
as he sought their assistance with the flaming of posters on RRS that
he disagreed with!

I would say your analysis is spot on.

Thanks a bunch, Gregg.

Not!

I notice Gregg is lying low now, the damage having been done! He
doesn't even use his aliases (sock puppets)in rec.knives any more.

Hey...maybe Gregg should change his alias to "Typhoid Mary" (as in
spreader of pestilence).

***Actually we are going to change his name for him when he's
elected....
Mister Bushcraft Gregg, Member
Distinguished Troll Society on Jan 8th to coincide with the Kraven
Bash!...:-)
By the by Joe, "Table for ONE"...?...:-(
Old January 6th 10, 10:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Krypsis wrote:
Guess you can thank Gregg (Bushcraft, Benchmade, or otherwise) for
bringing the trolls into RRS. He was stirring the trolls up on
rec.knives so it was only natural they would follow him, especially
as he sought their assistance with the flaming of posters on RRS that
he disagreed with!

I would say your analysis is spot on.

Thanks a bunch, Gregg.

Not!

I notice Gregg is lying low now, the damage having been done! He
doesn't even use his aliases (sock puppets)in rec.knives any more.

Hey...maybe Gregg should change his alias to "Typhoid Mary" (as in
spreader of pestilence).

Bite me, who made you read this thread? That is what I
thought.rolling my eyes
Old January 6th 10, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Krypsis wrote:
[...]

By the by Joe, "Table for ONE"...?...:-(- Hide quoted text -

Well Fred, the Mister isn't needed. :-)
One thing I have been doing though is when I see this crossposted over
to the Tai/RK's
group, I knock those two groups out of my response.

I will never understand, if someone doesn't want to read a thread, why
are they not only
reading it - - but ALSO responding to it. You don't see Ace/PMaus/BA/
JPlimmer responding? They might be reading it for entertainment value
but they're not adding on to the thread and then complaining about
it. {?}

Old January 7th 10, 03:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Gregg [Typhoid Mary] wrote:

Bite me, who made you read this thread? That is what I
thought.rolling my eyes

You clearly -- and completely -- miss the point.

It's not about reading just this one thread. It IS about, as Krypsis so
clearly stated, you bringing these polluting trolls over to RRS from
knives, cooking, Thailand, wherever, and having to put up with their
continuous sniping and whining posts from these other groups. (Gee,
maybe if they would just learn not to cross post).

But then, no one has ever accused you of being the brightest bulb in the
box -- or as a more apt analogy should I say, not the sharpest knife in
the drawer.

Bash tests published Unlicensed Community Radio CB 1 November 24th 05 07:07 PM
Bash FM Community Radio CB 0 November 24th 05 02:53 PM
Bash test publishing FM Community Radio CB 0 November 24th 05 02:32 PM
Bash tests published FM Community Radio CB 0 November 24th 05 02:30 PM
The Honorable DICK BASH whoever Policy 0 December 24th 04 03:35 AM