Old January 3rd 10, 04:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default say cuzz,

Where can I buy a few small flashing LED lights that rapidly flash on
and off, lights about the diameter size of a regular lead pencil/pencil
eraser?

And, also motion sensor lights which can sound a loud enough
alarm/buzzer when the motion senser detects motion, I can hear the
alarm/buzzer/whatever anywhere inside of my house.
cuhulin, the cuzz

Old January 3rd 10, 09:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

And, also motion sensor lights which can sound a loud enough

know a good dealer in heart attacks?

http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk
300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages.tk
Old January 3rd 10, 02:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
Where can I buy a few small flashing LED lights that rapidly flash on
and off, lights about the diameter size of a regular lead pencil/pencil
eraser?

Do you have the use of a web browser and an adult to help you type the
words in ? You would be able to find the products you wanted.

And, also motion sensor lights which can sound a loud enough
alarm/buzzer when the motion senser detects motion, I can hear the
alarm/buzzer/whatever anywhere inside of my house.
cuhulin, the cuzz

What about them? Are you asking a badly worded question or making
a statement?

Old January 3rd 10, 05:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Me and dxAce are cuzzins, because some high brow snobs say we are
''badly worded''.

Next time y'all limeys need help in a World War, Don't call me.I am
Scots Irish.
cuhulin

(OT) Say cuzz,,,, [email protected] Shortwave 11 March 10th 08 04:53 PM
(OT) Say cuzz,,,, [email protected] Shortwave 1 March 10th 08 04:38 PM
Hey Cuzz Burr Shortwave 1 December 23rd 04 03:28 PM
Say "Cuzz" Burr Patterson, Jr. Shortwave 12 December 20th 04 06:54 PM