Old January 28th 10, 08:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Chemtrails.

Yesterday, and right now, this afternoon, I see no less than four,
perhaps five, Airplanes spewing that Chemtrail Sh.t all over
Jackson,Mississippi.

I live about fourteen miles West of the Jackson International Airport,
and about three something miles Southeast of Hankins Airfield.I Know
those Airplanes didn't fly out of Hankins Airfield, probally not from
Jackson International Airport either.I wonder where those Communist MOFO
chemtrail spewing Airplanes came from?
cuhulin

Old January 28th 10, 09:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jan 28, 12:43*pm, dxAce wrote:
wrote:
Yesterday, and right now, this afternoon, I see no less than four,
perhaps five, Airplanes spewing that Chemtrail Sh.t all over
Jackson,Mississippi.

I live about fourteen miles West of the Jackson International Airport,
and about three something miles Southeast of Hankins Airfield.I Know
those Airplanes didn't fly out of Hankins Airfield, probally not from
Jackson International Airport either.I wonder where those Communist MOFO
chemtrail spewing Airplanes came from?

CanaDuh?

FYI, guys - the white trails left by jet planes at altitude are water
condensate, simple cloud formations that result from the pressure drop
at the trailing edges of the aircraft wings. No chemicals in these
obvious clouds other than water vapor.

That's not say that the jet engines themselves do not leave a trail of
combustion products and non-combusted hydrocarbons in their wakes.
These would show visibly, if at all, as pale brown trails. However,
the white clouds off the wings are exactly what they appear to be,
just water.

Bruce Jensen
Old January 28th 10, 09:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 1/28/10 15:17 , bpnjensen wrote:
On Jan 28, 12:43 pm, wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Usually not at all. There's virtually no visible by products or
hydrocarbon trails from modern jets at altitudes, but if you spend
any times in neighborhoods on, or even near, an approach path,
they're all scarred, stained and damaged by the crap coming out of
jet engines overhead. To the degree that some activist groups are
now making an issue of it, attempting to bring operators of these
aircraft to account.

In cold weather, where contrails are visible at dramatically
lower altitudes, the off wing vapor is not limited to atmospheric
water, but contains de-icing compounds as well. Quite a lot of them
under conditions of high icing. But even under low or no icing
conditions, there are still de-icing compounds in the wing vapors.
This from the film of deicing compounds remaining on the wings, in
crevices or mechanical openings.

But the damage is not limited to regions around airports. When I
lived in Rockford, there were a number of instances of damage from
jet contrails visible as vapor from tens of thousands of feet
overhead, no where near an airport.

Old January 28th 10, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

One of those Airplanes spewing chemtrails was flying in from the West at
low altitude, then that Airplane swooped up to a higher altitude.It is a
criss cross pattern of chemtrails with diagonal chemtrail pattern too.

I Know the difference between Contrails and Chemtrails.I have lived here
most of my life, I Know the regular Flight paths of the commercial
Airplanes around here flying in and flying out of Jackson International
Airport.
cuhulin

Old January 28th 10, 11:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
Yesterday, and right now, this afternoon, I see no less than four,
perhaps five, Airplanes spewing that Chemtrail Sh.t all over
Jackson,Mississippi.

Alex Jones sells contrail pills. Stock up.

Old January 28th 10, 11:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Documentation of Chemtrails in Mississippi

There were four, perhaps five Airplanes this afternoon,
simultaneously/at the same time, flying around and spraying chemtrails
over Jackson,Mississippi

Yesterday, and today isn't the first time I have seen them around here.

Believe whatever you want to believe, but chemtrails are for real.

There was a power outage today at Jackson International Airport and some
other areas in Pearl,Mississippi.(JIA is in Pearl, a suburb city of
Jackson, across the Pearl River from doggy's couch) A tree limb fell
down on some electric wires.
cuhulin

Old January 29th 10, 02:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

You are right, Dobbs,,, it is Hawkins Field, over there across from/near
the golf course.I don't know why I called it Hankins Field/Airfield.
I reckon as how that married Irish woman wayyyyyyyy over yonder across
the big pond in Bognor Regis,England (Booger Reegiz, I like to call it)
is right too,,, I am getting old and penile!

Hawkins Field is where I flew out from (old piston engines Airplane)
when I flew from Jackson,Mississippi to Columbia,South Carolina and from
there to Fort Jackson,South Carolina, in a holding pattern for two weeks
at Fort Jackson, waiting on going to Fort Gordon,Georgia, boot camp.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Hawkins Field Jackson Mississippi
cuhulin

Old January 29th 10, 04:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

During World War Two, Hawkins Field was an Army Base.Some Dutch Pilots
trained at Hawkins Field/Army Base.Some of those Dutch Pilots flew under
the old Memorial Bridge that used to be across the Pearl River between
Jackson and Flowood, that old bridge was torn down not many years ago
and replaced with a new bridge.

Some people say/think the Dutch Pilots who died in Jackson were buried
standing up.That isn't true though, they were buried laying down just
like all dead people are buried.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Cool Buildings of Jackson Mississippi

Down Town Jackson doesn't look much the same as it used to, what with
those new glass and steel buildings.Looks like Sh.t in my opinion.I
don't like modern day glass and steel buildings.
I never even go down town anymore.
cuhulin