Old February 28th 10, 11:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) CONGRATULATIONS CANADA!

On defeating the USA 3-2 in overtime to win the Olympic Gold medal in
hockey. A clean, exciting and well played game by two teams that
respect one another - sportsmanship at its finest. Well done by all.
Old March 1st 10, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Priest wrote:
On defeating the USA 3-2 in overtime to win the Olympic Gold medal in
hockey. A clean, exciting and well played game by two teams that
respect one another - sportsmanship at its finest. Well done by all.

Thanks. Now I don't have to watch it.
Old March 1st 10, 01:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Who cares??? I Don't!
I Don't watch the Stupid Olympics.
cuhulin

Old March 1st 10, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I need to do something about my couch, (er, ah, I mean doggy's couch)
the end of the couch I sit on is saggy, uncomfortable for me.Maybe if I
fold one or two blankets and put them under the couch seat cushions to
add some padding under there, that might work ok.
cuhulin

Old March 1st 10, 03:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 28, 3:11*pm, Priest wrote:
On defeating the USA 3-2 in overtime to win the Olympic Gold medal in
hockey. A clean, exciting and well played game by two teams that
respect one another - sportsmanship at its finest. Well done by all.

Must be all that Poutine they eat! HEALTH FOOD! ;-)

Old March 1st 10, 05:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Now, don't be bashing that Poutine, that is an Irish drink.

I finally got all done this afternoon with cutting that tree stump below
ground level, then I filled the hole in the ground with dirt.But, before
I cut that stump out of the ground, I got my rope and I practiced
lassoing that stump.The neighbors must have thought I was crazy.
cuhulin

Old March 1st 10, 12:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 28, 9:05*pm, wrote:
Now, don't be bashing that Poutine, that is an Irish drink.

I finally got all done this afternoon with cutting that tree stump below
ground level, then I filled the hole in the ground with dirt.But, before
I cut that stump out of the ground, I got my rope and I practiced
lassoing that stump.The neighbors must have thought I was crazy.
cuhulin

Crazy to be playing rodeo when almost everybody else is glued to the
set hoping for another episode of the big health summit.
Old March 1st 10, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The Dixie National Rodeo was recently in town.I can, and also, I do
practice my Lassoing whenever I wants to.So Thar, put that in your pipe
and smoke it.Hey, Jingle Bells, Lash LaRue didn't need a Hogleg, he used
a Whip.I have an old raggity leather whip I bought at the Goodwill store
http://www.shopgoodwill.com many years ago.Metinks I will
dig it out and do some practicing with my Whip.If you are wearing Spurs,
don't squat down too low!

The Three Stooges (on the AMC channel right now) look sharp all dressed
up in those Navy uniforms.
cuhulin

Old March 1st 10, 04:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A few minutes ago, JT and Dave, talking on their Super Talk Mississippi
radio talk show http://www.supertalkms.com
said the United States leads the World in Olympic Medals.If you don't
believe me, go ask them yourself.

Poteen - The Guid Ould Stuff.
http://www.ancientworlds.net/aw/Article/785117
cuhulin

Old March 2nd 10, 04:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Priest" wrote in message
On defeating the USA 3-2 in overtime to win the Olympic Gold medal in
hockey. A clean, exciting and well played game by two teams that
respect one another - sportsmanship at its finest. Well done by all.

That was an excellent game, could have gone either way.....they were so
evenly matched !

bmc

Congratulations! [email protected] Shortwave 0 September 4th 07 06:10 AM
I am baffled as to why anyone from Canada should care about the London bombings: UK's cultural broadcasting to Canada Max Power Shortwave 8 July 27th 05 03:58 PM
Congratulations! KØHB General 0 October 27th 03 02:55 AM
Congratulations! KØHB General 0 October 27th 03 02:55 AM
Does anyone know how mass email the *.ca (Canada) domain? Radio Canada International brodcasting proposal... http://CBC.am/ Shortwave 17 September 4th 03 09:47 PM