Old March 11th 10, 05:11 AM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

Default NRA Flip-Flops -FAUX plays the "brown note" & the Stupid buy guns?

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On 9 Mar 2010 06:48:07 GMT, Rick wrote:

Typical left wing tactics that have been around for decades: No facts -
attack the questioner on a personal level.

Indeed. Your copious lack of information about Obama is blown off like
a breeze..but the hate starts coming out when you start blithering like
a yak about the Ex president, Bush.

And it shows that any time you spent in the military (most likely a prisoner in a
stockade along with a dishonorable discharge for homosexual behavior against an
officer's minor children) was worthless.

Really, to change a respondants words, typical criminal element. Rick had posted
that the tactics you are using were were typical right wing tactics, and sure
enough, your yellow-bellied cowardly child-molesting republican demeanor slipped
right in to start ****ing with the facts.

No wonder the MSM jumped all over the GOP dirty tricks playbook one of the moron
RNC members left in their room at that big meeting.
(http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_ts1217)

What a bunch of losers. No wonder the GOP can't run the country anywhere except
into the ground.

SWIGGY

Old April 3rd 10, 08:06 AM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 04:52:07 +0000, Curly Surmudgeon wrote:

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 00:11:36 -0500, "swiggy"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On 9 Mar 2010 06:48:07 GMT, Rick wrote:

What a bunch of losers. No wonder the GOP can't run the country
anywhere except into the ground.

SWIGGY

Encourage their uncivilized behavior! Republicans are like the Spaz in
Jr. High who grew 14" last summer but on Meth. Watching them dance like
animated puppets doing weird **** with tea bags saves movie money.

Join their anti-intellectual, anti-civilization, anti-critical thinking
parties. Help them with the big words, help them spell their signs
wrong, feed them the lies from their icons, exaggerate Limbaugh's bile,
stir the pot help them get even crazier!

The more these people protest, the more they prove how far the republican
party has fallen. I don't think they will EVER recover enough in my life
time that I could consider voting GOP again.

One could argue that the lower educated population should not be allowed
to vote but I guess the constitution does protect them as well. I wonder
if our founding fathers would have ever guessed that our country could be
jeopardized by a political party of such low intellect?

Old April 3rd 10, 09:48 AM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010 07:06:03 +0000 (UTC), Paul Briskette
wrote:

I wonder
if our founding fathers would have ever guessed that our country could be
jeopardized by a political party of such low intellect?

Im sure they didnt. But..shrug...they didnt know that 234 yrs would
cause pollution or some other terrible affliction, to develop a serious
genetic flaw in many Americans. It effects their brains, causes them to
have the attention span of an exploding firecracker, the mental agility
of a brick, and the intellectual ability of pond scum.

And Im sure they werent aware that they would form a political party
that would call itself Democratic.

And Im damned sure they would have made sure dueling was a
Constitutional Right so they could be terminated whenever they accosted
a normal person.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Old April 3rd 10, 06:11 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

"swiggy" wrote in
:

[...]

Ricky is a dishonest scumbag who claims that Obama is a smart guy but cannot
provide any objective evidence like his grades. Of course he's ready to attack
Bush as a response to his inability provide facts, and as a consequence we are
know ina completely diferent place yelling right winger/left winger at each
other. Congrats. You let yourself be duped by a con man and you're mad at us
because we tried to warn you. Kindly **** off.

--
God, guns and guts made America great.

And Janet Napolitano nervous.

Which should tell you all you need to know about Democrats. How can one
restore America to greatness if greatness makes you uncomfortable?
Old April 3rd 10, 06:15 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

Curly Surmudgeon wrote in news:hp6hhm$gsg$3
@news.eternal-september.org:

wrote:

[...]

Anybody have some spare cream pies?

Boy th4 Nazi influences down in Argiland are strong. Demonize your opponent.

"anti-intellectual, anti-civilization, anti-critical thinking"? What the ****
makes you think that you are intellectual, civilized and a critical thinker?
Nothing you've posted so far would support that contention.

Most pointedly the simple fact is that this thread seemed to be about the fact
that Obama's school records were unavailbale for anyone to see and that makes
one wonder what he's hiding. Now of course to the Kool-Aide drinkers that
doesn't matter so rather than answer it this has been a hate filled attack on
the people who are asking a question that you cannot answer.

So what exactly does that make you?

Old April 3rd 10, 06:18 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

Paul Briskette wrote in -
september.org:

wrote:

[...]

Protest what you knuckle dragging moron? The question onnthe table is "Where
are Obama's school records?" You know the sealed ones that you bots didn't
actually care to see? The stupid vomitus nonsense you idiots spew is just that
and people clearly aren't buying it anymore. So you live in your fantasy
world, dumbass. You let them lie to you and call it freedom.

Old April 3rd 10, 06:23 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 12:11:02 -0500,
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

"swiggy" wrote in
m:

(
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_ts1217)

What a bunch of losers. No wonder the GOP can't run the country anywhere
except into the ground.

SWIGGY

Ricky is a dishonest scumbag who claims that Obama is a smart guy but cannot
provide any objective evidence like his grades.

The only way you can be considered smart in your world is by grades?
Really? He's got a college degree so you KNOW he passed his courses.
Dumbass

Old April 3rd 10, 06:25 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

AHAHAH ****ing pathetic

"anti-intellectual, anti-civilization, anti-critical thinking"? What the ****
makes you think that you are intellectual, civilized and a critical thinker?
Nothing you've posted so far would support that contention.

Most pointedly the simple fact is that this thread seemed to be about the fact
that Obama's school records were unavailbale for anyone to see and that makes
one wonder what he's hiding.

UH..the same could be said for bush's ALLEGEDED attendance and THAT
was as an officer in the military.

Old April 3rd 10, 06:26 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 03 Apr 2010 12:18:01 -0500,
(Gray Ghost) wrote:

Paul Briskette wrote in -
september.org:

Are those required to be president? No. So shut the **** up.

You know the sealed ones that you bots didn't
actually care to see?

Where are bush's attendance records? Those ARE required to stay in the
Guard.

Where are YOUR college transcripts?
Old April 4th 10, 02:35 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:
Gray Ghost wrote:

Boy th4 Nazi influences down in Argiland are strong. Demonize your
opponent.

"anti-intellectual, anti-civilization, anti-critical thinking"? What
the ****
makes you think that you are intellectual, civilized and a critical
thinker?
Nothing you've posted so far would support that contention.

Low Information Voter

Gawd, I love that phrase. It perfectly captures the problem.