Old March 10th 10, 02:51 AM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

Default NRA Flip-Flops -FAUX plays the "brown note" & the Stupid buyguns?

On Mar 9, 12:18*am, (Gray Ghost)
wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote innews

On 9 Mar 2010 03:34:26 GMT, Rick wrote:

(Gray Ghost) wrote in
6.97.142:

On 08 Mar 2010, you wrote in talk.politics.guns:

(Gray Ghost) wrote in
news:Xns9D357BD9229B4Wereofftoseethewizrd@216. 196.97.142:

On 08 Mar 2010, you wrote in talk.politics.guns:

Gunner Asch wrote in
news:89f9p59fn92ior4d71i6316genc8ota1h9@4ax. com:

On 8 Mar 2010 08:47:58 GMT, Rick wrote:

I can understand why.

Gunner

*Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense
*approach"....grab your wallet, your ass, and your guns because
*the sombitch is about to do something to help protect you from
*the Republican'ts.

Why don't you do what you want everyone else to do? Can you back
up your definition of Obama as a "moron" with actual facts or just
more simple minded parroting of Republican't lies? Do you have
documents proving your ASS umption???

Lets take a look at his school and college records shall we?

Humm...they all seem to be locked up with no access.

I wonder why? *Perhaps its because he is proud of his strong
grades? Ah...then why are they hidden?

Well hummm...if they are hidden...it must mean he doesnt want
anyone to look at them. So he must not be proud of them..and in
fact...must consider their release to be harmful to him. Now if
they were Good...they couldnt harm him, but if they showed he had
the intelligence level of pond scum....they would best be locked
away so no one could view them. *No?

Or is probabliity logic something you were out getting stoned
while the class was offered?

Obama�s Top 25 Records Hidden From The Public

Top 25 records Barack Hussein Obama is hiding from the public.

1 Certified copy of original birth certificate
2 Columbia University transcripts
3 Columbia thesis paper
4 Campaign donor analysis requested by 7 major watchdog groups
5 Harvard University transcripts
6 Illinois State Senate records
7 Illinois State Senate schedule
8 Law practice client list and billing records/summary
9 Locations and names of all half-siblings and step-mother
10 Medical records (only the one page summary released so far)
11 Occidental College Transcripts
12 Parent�s marriage Certificate
13 Record of baptism
14 Selective Service registration records
15 Schedules for trips outside of the United States before 2007
16 Passport records for all passports
17 Scholarly articles
18 SAT and LSAT test scores
19 Access to his grandmother in Kenya
20 List of all campaign workers that are lobbyists
21 Punahou grade school records
22 Noelani Kindergarten records are oddly missing from the the
State of Hawaii Department of Education.
23 Page 11 of Stanley Ann Dunham�s divorce decree.
24 Why did Barack Obama resign from the Illinois bar and where are
all of the relevant documents?
25 Why did Michelle Obama resign from the Illinois bar after only
about four years of practice and where are all of the relevant
documents?

You gotta admit this is a lot of hidden information concerning the
life of a sitting President. It�s only natural to wonder why Obama
and his handlers consider it vital to hide so much personal
information from *the public.

You might even get the idea that a little skulduggery is afoot.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." *Grey Ghost

Where are all the equivalents of these documents from GW and
Cheney? Where can I find them? If THEY are not available, your
argument is null and void.

Rick

Bush is no longer President.

1 Certified copy of original birth certificate
I think we've seen that.

2 Columbia University transcripts
3 Columbia thesis paper
He didn't got there.

4 Campaign donor analysis requested by 7 major watchdog groups
It was done.

5 Harvard University transcripts
Didn't attend. His actual college grades were released though, he
was apparently a better student than Kerry.

6 Illinois State Senate records
7 Illinois State Senate schedule
Not in the Illinois Senate.

8 Law practice client list and billing records/summary
Did Bush have a law practice?

9 Locations and names of all half-siblings and step-mother
Oh please, you think that's a secret?

10 Medical records (only the one page summary released so far)
Regularly released.

11 Occidental College Transcripts
Didn't attned.

12 Parent�s marriage Certificate
Duh.

13 Record of baptism
Don't know.

14 Selective Service registration records
Well that ahas been discussed to death, now hasn't it?

15 Schedules for trips outside of the United States before 2007
OK

16 Passport records for all passports
OK

17 Scholarly articles
Are you kidding? it was Bush.

18 SAT and LSAT test scores
Should be available.

19 Access to his grandmother in Kenya
Bush's grandmother doesn't live in Kenya.

20 List of all campaign workers that are lobbyists
Well that's been done to death in the last 8 years.

21 Punahou grade school records
Didn't attned.

22 Noelani Kindergarten records are oddly missing from the the
State of Hawaii Department of Education.
Didn't attned.

23 Page 11 of Stanley Ann Dunham�s divorce decree.
No relevant equivalent document.

24 Why did Barack Obama resign from the Illinois bar and where are
all of the relevant documents?
Not relevant, Bush didn't resign from the Illinois bar.

25 Why did Michelle Obama resign from the Illinois bar after only
Laura wasn't an attorney.

Now that we're done with this sillinees can we talk about the
current resident of the White House?

You really are a Republican't!

You follow up a request for "equivalent" documentation and you come
up with "literal" responses.

FYI, Bush was governor of Texas while I was living there (didn't vote
for him as I preferred an intelligent governor) and he totally
destroyed Texas' education system during his tenure, same as he did
for the good ol' U.S. of A. during THAT tenure (which is a big reason
I didn't vote for him for President being afraid he would do to our
nation's youth what he did to the youth of Texas). Got any GOOD
records from his governorship ("equivalent" to Obama's senatorial
elective office). And don't give me the crap about state governor not
being equivalent to a state senator. Both are elected offices and
their records for either are entirely relevant to their "application"
for the presidency.

Go get off your right-wing BS and give me equivalents, not irrelevant
BS or FOAD (as you like to say).

Rick

Well Rick I guess you aren't bright enough to know that one man can't
ruin an education system, so I guess we are done.

I guess YOU'RE not the bright one when it comes to knowing that one
person WITH THE VETO POWER TO CONTROL EDUCATION BILLS can, in fact, ruin
an education system.

Rick

So which Leftwinger would that be? The Leftwing owns the school systems
(public) in the US.

Gunner

"I believe that being despised by the despicable
is as good as being admired by the admirable."

From long experience myself, I can only say, "You betcha."

He apparently seems unaware that the Leftwing has done to the African-
American's education what the Klan could have only fervently prayed to do to
it. I personally consider it a crime against humanity.

And a single person's veot for a short period *cannot do the damage he imagine
it does. But being a dullard he has to go with withnhe thinks he knows.

I may have to develop some more of my Rules of Leftist debate. But they have
been so intellectually marginal lately it's kinda difficult.

--
God, guns and guts made America great.

And Janet Napolitano nervous.

Which should tell you all you need to know about Democrats. How can one
restore America to greatness if greatness makes you uncomfortable?- Hide quoted text -

I think you are all a bunch of idiots
Old March 10th 10, 04:10 AM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 18:51:47 -0800 (PST), HomerGunther
wrote:

On Mar 9, 12:18*am, (Gray Ghost)
wrote:
[...]

From long experience myself, I can only say, "You betcha."

He apparently seems unaware that the Leftwing has done to the African-
American's education what the Klan could have only fervently prayed to do to
it. I personally consider it a crime against humanity.

And a single person's veot for a short period *cannot do the damage he imagine
it does. But being a dullard he has to go with withnhe thinks he knows.

I may have to develop some more of my Rules of Leftist debate. But they have
been so intellectually marginal lately it's kinda difficult.

--
God, guns and guts made America great.

And Janet Napolitano nervous.

Which should tell you all you need to know about Democrats. How can one
restore America to greatness if greatness makes you uncomfortable?- Hide quoted text -

I think you are all a bunch of idiots

You lied from the " I think" part forwards.

Shrug