Old March 9th 10, 01:32 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

Default NRA Flip-Flops -FAUX plays the "brown note" & the Stupid buyguns?

Gunner Asch wrote:

Sorry dumb****

What was that comment of yours about personal attacks?

..he [Bush] is out of office. The effects he may..may have had on
the nation are over.

Oh?

W's effects on the nation are over?

Please tell me when the phony Iraq war ended.

Please tell me when the phony Afghanistan war ended.

Please tell me when the economic recession/Depression ended.

ALL of the above happened on W's watch and nobody thinks they're
over...except you.
Old March 9th 10, 02:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default NRA Flip-Flops -FAUX plays the "brownnote" & the Stupid buy ...

Charles Bronson was a Tail Gunner in the Army Air Corps in World War
Two.B-29 Aircraft.

http://www.devilfinder.com
What the Tail Gunner said about George H.W.Bush

Not what Charles Bronson said,,, the other Tail Gunner.
cuhulin

Old March 9th 10, 04:40 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 09 Mar 2010 08:32:16 -0500, Joe from Kokomo
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

Sorry dumb****

What was that comment of yours about personal attacks?

That was an observation. Your ignorance is understandable..if you are
defending him, you must be a Leftwinger and as such...shrug

..he [Bush] is out of office. The effects he may..may have had on
the nation are over.

Oh?

W's effects on the nation are over?

Which effects are you talking about?

Please tell me when the phony Iraq war ended.

Which "phony" war are you talking about?

Please tell me when the phony Afghanistan war ended.

Which "phony" war are you talking about?

Please tell me when the economic recession/Depression ended.

So you blame that on Bush? You seem to forget that he had Democrats
running Congress for the two years prior to the end of his watch....and
its Democrats that spend money, make laws, do bailouts and so forth.

Im not surprised however that you blame it on Bush. Afterall..you are a
Leftwing Extremist..and as such, are provably ignorant and mentally ill.

ALL of the above happened on W's watch and nobody thinks they're
over...except you.

Please answer the questions I posed. Your error filled belief system
needs some investigation.

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost
Old March 9th 10, 04:48 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 9, 8:32*am, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:
Sorry dumb****

What was that comment of yours about personal attacks?

..he [Bush] is out of office. The effects he may..may have had on
the nation are over.

Oh?

W's effects on the nation are over?

Please tell me when the phony Iraq war ended.

Our mission there was over when Saddam was executed. Why is 0bama
dragging this out?

Please tell me when the phony Afghanistan war ended.

That would be an 0bama question, also.

Please tell me when the economic recession/Depression ended.

Bernanke said it ended in June. You do believe the chairman of the
fed, don't you?

Old March 9th 10, 09:06 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

Gunner Asch wrote:

Which effects are you talking about?
Please tell me when the phony Iraq war ended.

Which "phony" war are you talking about?
Please tell me when the phony Afghanistan war ended.

Which "phony" war are you talking about?

Please don't be so disingenuous.

1) Both wars are still going, costing American lives and dollars. They
started on Bush's watch and DISPROVE your contention that the country is
no longer feeling the effects of Bush.

2) I call it "phony" because Bush and Cheney themselves BOTH said "No
WMDs, no connection to 9/11". So the questions beg to be asked; "Why are
we there? Why have 4000 American kids died (and more horribly maimed),
almost a TRILLION dollars spent." For what? If that doesn't define
"phony", I don't know what does.

Gunner Asch wrote:

So you blame that on Bush? You seem to forget that he had Democrats
running Congress for the two years prior to the end of his watch....and
its Democrats that spend money, make laws, do bailouts and so forth.

1) Well, the Republican Wall Street Journal says the financial mess
started 4Q '07 - 1Q '08, squarely on Bush's watch.

2) Yes, the Democrats were there for two years, but that means the
Repubs were there for SIX years. 6 is a bigger number than 2. Check your
calculator.

3) Dems for two years or not, Bush still had veto power. It's odd we
didn't see him use it.

Old March 9th 10, 09:07 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

Shall not be infringed wrote:

Our mission there was over when Saddam was executed.

Huh? The mission was to kill Saddam? The same Saddam that had -no- WMDS?
(as admitted to by Bush/Cheney)

The same Saddam that had -nothing- to do with 9/11? (as admitted to by
Bush/Cheney)

THAT Saddam?

We the taxpayers sure got screwed if killing Saddam was the mission --
4000 American kids dead, a lot more horribly maimed, approaching a
*trillion* dollars in actual costs and eight years to get rid of one
guy? If getting rid of Saddam was, as you say, the mission, we would
have been waaay better off sub-contracting the Saddam job to the Mafia. :-)

Why is 0bama dragging this out?

Huh???

BUSH dragged it out for *EIGHT* years and O has been in office only
*ONE* year -- and yet you ask why -Obama- is dragging it out? Sorry,
Sparky, do the math.

Finally, IMHO, it is "dragging out" because there is NO EXIT STRATEGY --
exactly as stated by Bush I in his own book. W painted us into a corner
that Obama ...or McCain... or anybody...would have a difficult time
getting us out. We are damned if we stay (more American lives, money)
and damned if we leave (major Middle East instability). No exit strategy
for anyone of any political party. Thank you, W.

Please tell me when the phony Afghanistan war ended.

That would be an 0bama question, also.

Please tell me when the economic recession/Depression ended.

Bernanke said it ended in June. You do believe the chairman of the
fed, don't you?

In a word, no.

Old March 9th 10, 10:35 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

Gunner Asch wrote:

Which effects are you talking about?
Please tell me when the phony Iraq war ended.

Which "phony" war are you talking about?
Please tell me when the phony Afghanistan war ended.

Which "phony" war are you talking about?

Please don't be so disingenuous.

1) Both wars are still going, costing American lives and dollars. They
started on Bush's watch and DISPROVE your contention that the country is
no longer feeling the effects of Bush.

Both have been increased in scope and size by the Obamasiah. The same
lad who promised to pull them all out 6 months after being sworn in.
So both are now Obamas Wars. Deal with that factoid, ****tard.

2) I call it "phony" because Bush and Cheney themselves BOTH said "No
WMDs, no connection to 9/11". So the questions beg to be asked; "Why are
we there? Why have 4000 American kids died (and more horribly maimed),
almost a TRILLION dollars spent." For what? If that doesn't define
"phony", I don't know what does.

Obviously you really are stupid and ignorant. But you are a Leftard..so
its understandable. Why not ask the Obamassiah why we are still there?

Gunner Asch wrote:

So you blame that on Bush? You seem to forget that he had Democrats
running Congress for the two years prior to the end of his watch....and
its Democrats that spend money, make laws, do bailouts and so forth.

1) Well, the Republican Wall Street Journal says the financial mess
started 4Q '07 - 1Q '08, squarely on Bush's watch.

Ayup..with Democrats in charge of Congress, the Spending machine. You
seem to keep forgetting that fact. Granted you are as stupid as a box of
rocks..but son.....

2) Yes, the Democrats were there for two years, but that means the
Repubs were there for SIX years. 6 is a bigger number than 2. Check your
calculator.

Ayup..and while the Republicans were there...things were doing quite
nicely. Took a Democrat majority to once again, **** things up.

3) Dems for two years or not, Bush still had veto power. It's odd we
didn't see him use it.

So why did all your bed buddies on the left spend us into the Great
Depression Part Deux?

Because they are just as stupid as you are. No more, no less.

Pity about that.

And for that..you will all be killed in less than 2 yrs. But..its been
50 yrs coming.

Old March 9th 10, 10:40 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

Gunner Asch wrote:

..he [Bush] is out of office. The effects he may..may have had on
the nation are over.
Oh?

W's effects on the nation are over?

Please tell me when the phony Iraq war ended.

Shall not be infringed wrote:

Our mission there was over when Saddam was executed.

Huh? The mission was to kill Saddam? The same Saddam that had -no- WMDS?
(as admitted to by Bush/Cheney)

Really? They stated they hadnt found any.

Im curious though..why did a majority of Democrats vote FOR going into
Iraq..and why have the Democrat Majority continued to vote for funding
for the war?

The same Saddam that had -nothing- to do with 9/11? (as admitted to by
Bush/Cheney)

Yep. that dead guy.

THAT Saddam?

We the taxpayers sure got screwed if killing Saddam was the mission --
4000 American kids dead, a lot more horribly maimed, approaching a
*trillion* dollars in actual costs and eight years to get rid of one
guy? If getting rid of Saddam was, as you say, the mission, we would
have been waaay better off sub-contracting the Saddam job to the Mafia. :-)

Why is 0bama dragging this out?

Huh???

BUSH dragged it out for *EIGHT* years and O has been in office only
*ONE* year -- and yet you ask why -Obama- is dragging it out? Sorry,
Sparky, do the math.

But you forget that Obama INCREASED troops and materials to both
countries..and he promised to have the boys out in 6 months after his
election. Obviously another lie.

Finally, IMHO, it is "dragging out" because there is NO EXIT STRATEGY --
exactly as stated by Bush I in his own book. W painted us into a corner
that Obama ...or McCain... or anybody...would have a difficult time
getting us out. We are damned if we stay (more American lives, money)
and damned if we leave (major Middle East instability). No exit strategy
for anyone of any political party. Thank you, W.

So you are claiming that Obama cant simply say..Pack it up, yall are
coming home?

Why not?

Please tell me when the phony Afghanistan war ended.

That would be an 0bama question, also.

Please tell me when the economic recession/Depression ended.

Bernanke said it ended in June. You do believe the chairman of the
fed, don't you?

In a word, no.

ALL of the above happened on W's watch and nobody thinks they're
over...except you.

Snicker..but its NO LONGER Bushes Watch, and unless you are claiming the
Obamassiah is a puppet being controlled by a guy who has been living in
Texas for a year...its all his ball now. And he isnt doing anything
except INCREASING the wars.

Sucks to be you, knowing you voted for the guy, doesnt it?

Laugh laugh laugh!!

Old March 9th 10, 11:43 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

Gunner Asch wrote:

[...]

Um, because that was -not- YOUR original point. You clearly have a
reading comprehension problem.

YOUR original point, YOUR contention was that "the country is no longer
feeling the effects of Bush". I clearly disproved that by bringing up
the two wars that Bush started. Yes, Obama may or may not have tweaked
them a little, but the bottom line is those wars are Bush's babies and
yes, we the country are still feeling the effects.

So why did all your bed buddies on the left spend us into the Great
Depression Part Deux?

That's odd. I believe the record shows that Clinton left Bush a surplus
and Bush, spending like a drunken sailor (and giving no end of gifts to
his Big Business buddies) turned it into a deficit. Look it up.
Old March 9th 10, 11:47 PM posted to misc.survivalism,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.guns,rec.radio.shortwave

Gunner Asch wrote:

So you are claiming that Obama cant simply say..Pack it up, yall are
coming home?

Why not?

Why not? What part of my statement above and repeated below don't you
understand? I'll even type it real slow for you: N-O E-X-I-T
S-T-R-A-T-E-G-Y, major Middle East instability if we just "come home".