Old March 26th 10, 12:17 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.usa,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Congress is "We the People"

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 06:00:11 -0400, nobody wrote:

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 05:11:18 -0800, dave wrote:

nobody wrote:

Then please show a poll with a majority favoring that bill with the
public option.

This one's real easy:

http://www.bing.com/search?q=polling...form=QBLH&qs=n

Funny, I don't see any cites that poll about a specific bill. When
people are asked a theoretical question without specifics, they tend
to answer differently than when the learn those details.

Indeed. Just look at what the polls say regarding the health caare
bill just signed into law.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...alth_care.html
Old March 26th 10, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
This morning on his Super Talk Mississippi radio call in talk show, Paul
Gallo said, Already some people are calling insurance companies and they
are saying, Where is my free health insurance?

Price of gasoline is up a dollar per gallon.I believe it will get up
about two dollars per gallon this Summer, maybe more.
http://www.jacksongasprices.com

It is those kinds of ''people'' ''Brain Dead people'' who call 911 and
bitch about, Where are my MacDonalds chicken MacNuggets!

http://www.1450amwnat.com/pages/6061479.php
http://www.supertalkms.com

Heh, there goes that old country boy from Edwards and he once told me he
knows all about chainsaws, he is heading up the street,,, HE BROKE my
chainsaw.

CHAINSAW!
LAWN MOWER OIL DRAIN PLUG!
cuhulin

Larry. You and I have completely different brains than people 40 years
younger. To an average 20 something, when something goes wrong you dial
9-1-1.
Old March 26th 10, 03:33 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.politics.elections,alt.politics.usa,rec.radio.shortwave

nobody wrote:

Then please show a poll with a majority favoring that bill with the
public option.

This one's real easy:

http://www.bing.com/search?q=polling...form=QBLH&qs=n

Funny, I don't see any cites that poll about a specific bill. *When
people are asked a theoretical question without specifics, they tend
to answer differently than when the learn those details.

*Indeed. *Just look at what the polls say regarding the health caare
bill just signed into law.http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...lth_care.html- Hide quoted text -

These polls predate the signing. Wait until the next round.