Old March 29th 10, 02:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SPECIAL: Glen Beck Fights for the Rich

"What's happening right now at the global level is I have friends who
are billionaires who say I don't know what to do with their money to
preserve the wealth..."

You're not supposed to "preserve the wealth". Use it or lose it. No
family dynasties in the USA.

Old March 29th 10, 03:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 29, 6:42*am, dave wrote:
"What's happening right now at the global level is I have friends who
are billionaires who say I don't know what to do with their money to
preserve the wealth..."

You're not supposed to "preserve the wealth". *Use it or lose it. *No
family dynasties in the USA.

Exactly. Like we're all supposed to feel sorry for them. Poor babies.
Old March 30th 10, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 29, 8:42*am, dave wrote:
"What's happening right now at the global level is I have friends who
are billionaires who say I don't know what to do with their money to
preserve the wealth..."

You're not supposed to "preserve the wealth". *Use it or lose it. *No
family dynasties in the USA.

It's fun teasing the lazy starving Regressive Leftist envy my filet
mignon.

Enjoy your sop http://thepeoplescube.com
Old March 30th 10, 12:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

?baMa? Tse Dung wrote:

It's fun teasing the lazy starving Regressive Leftist envy my filet
mignon.

I'm a vegetarian.
Old March 30th 10, 01:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 29, 4:50*pm, dave wrote:
?baMa? Tse Dung wrote:

It's fun teasing the lazy starving Regressive Leftist envy my filet
mignon.

I'm a vegetarian.

Me too.

Old March 30th 10, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bpnjensen wrote:
On Mar 29, 4:50 pm, dave wrote:
?baMa? Tse Dung wrote:

It's fun teasing the lazy starving Regressive Leftist envy my filet
mignon.

I'm a vegetarian.

Me too.

As am I.

Clean living,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

Old March 30th 10, 06:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 29, 6:50*pm, dave wrote:
I'm a vegetarian.

I became a vegetarian 10 years ago for ethical reasons. My decision
did/does have side effects though: lost 50 lbs., energy level
quadrupled, concentration and memory dramatically improved, taste buds
rejuvenated, diet became much more varied, meals and cooking became
fun, interesting and a time of reflective appreciation. And the
spiritual benefits realized by refusing to participate in and
subsidize the cruel and inhumane meat industry have been positively
awe-inspiring and a very special bond with nature and animals emerged
that is beyond description.

Can't help adding that I find it noteworthy that four of the more
intelligent individuals in this group are all vegetarian. Interesting.
Old March 30th 10, 02:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 29, 6:50 pm, dave wrote:
I'm a vegetarian.

Priest wrote:

I became a vegetarian 10 years ago for ethical reasons. My decision
did/does have side effects though: lost 50 lbs., energy level
quadrupled, concentration and memory dramatically improved, taste
buds rejuvenated, diet became much more varied,

*much more* varied, just eating veggies and -eliminating- meat, fish and
fowl? Sorry, but that seems contradictory.

meals and cooking became fun,

more fun? Why is it "more fun" to cook one thing than another? Cooking
is cooking, parts is parts.

interesting and a time of reflective appreciation. And the spiritual
benefits realized by refusing to participate in and subsidize the
cruel and inhumane meat industry...

What about that cruel and inhumane treatment of vegetables? You are
killing them (a living thing), boiling them, eating them.

Plants have feelings too, ya know. How would -you- like to be mowed down
in the prime of life?

If you wish to be a vegetarian, so be it. But meat is just another food
group along with fish, fowl and vegetables. Humans have been eating meat
for millenia, since the first cave man speared a woolly mammoth. Meat
has stood the human race in good stead for tens of thousands of years.
(Everything in moderation, of course. I'm not recommending you slam down
two pounds of bacon in a sitting).
Old March 30th 10, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Food choices (Was: Glen Beck Fights for the Rich)

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

[...]
Plants have feelings too, ya know. How would -you- like to be mowed down
in the prime of life?

[...]

I know of no credible evidence that plants possess a consciousness.

With all good wishes,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

(OT) Glen Beck joins Fox News. [email protected] Shortwave 64 October 31st 08 06:04 PM
My radio always fights with my toaster !!!!! Bruno Beam Antenna 2 January 3rd 05 08:54 PM
OT..online cock fights Steveo CB 2 August 25th 04 12:00 AM
God Fights For Israel Preacher Shortwave 2 October 19th 03 06:19 PM
Glen Beck Rich Wood Broadcasting 1 September 19th 03 09:00 PM