Old April 5th 10, 02:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Well, it was inevitable...

wrote:
Growing Reputation: Green Oak owners earn national notice.
http://www.clarionledger.com

Have y'all ever seen Mynelle Gardens? Mynelle Gardens is about a mile
and a half North of doggy's couch.In World War Two, Mynelle Gardens was
a place of therapy for U.S.recovering Soldiers.
http://www.city.jackson.ms.us/visitors/mynellgardens

About two and a half miles - three miles Northeast of doggy's couch,
some World War Two Dutch Airplane Pilots trained at Hawkins Field.
Hawkins Field is where I took my first Airplane ride, to Fort
Jackson,South Carolina.Old piston engines propellars Airplane.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Hawkins Field Jackson,Mississippi

Inevitable.
cuhulin

I live in the birthplace of Boraxo.

http://www.mineralsocal.org/field_tripping/tick.htm

Old April 5th 10, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I remember watching Death Valley Days tv Westerns on tv back in the
1950s.
20 Mule Team Borax was their sponsor.
Either Ronald Reagan, or Ward Bond was the host of those old tv
westerns.I think he was Ronald Reagan.

I can still see those Mules now, hauling those long Wagon Trains of
Borax along that old Desert road.

I woked up late this morning.I turned on Super Talk Mississippi on my
radio.I caught the tail end of Paul Gallo talking to Tom Faber (Fabor,,,
Favor?) in Chicago.Tom mentioned a website, chicagolandpoon.com,,, or
chicagolandloon.com?

I haden't had my first cup of coffee yet.
cuhulin

Old April 6th 10, 03:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Investigation reveals numerous bogus claims on Born in Kenya! Usurper B
HO resume.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=287021
Inevitable.
cuhulin

Old April 6th 10, 04:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...
Investigation reveals numerous bogus claims on Born in Kenya! Usurper B
HO resume.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=287021
Inevitable.
cuhulin

Your trust/faith in that kooksite is hilarious. It must be a result of
your being pickled for so long.
--
BDK, leader of the non-jew, non-existant jew paid shills!
Old April 6th 10, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

B HO BUTT KISSERS Join Tea Party - Fed Up With B HO.
http://www.rense.com
Headline News Stories 24/7

Article links to Commie News Network (CNN) (KOOK SITE)
cuhulin