Old April 19th 10, 05:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Faking News: imminent earthquake

dave wrote:

wrote:
Enema - Outama,,,, you know the drill.
When I had my gall stones operation at St.Dominic Horsepital
http://www.stdom.com in 1969, they gave me
an enema before my operation.That was the only enema I ever had before.
cuhulin

You don't get colonoscopy?

You really should have said "You don't get colonoscopy at the Doctors'?".

That would have assured no confusion on anyone's part about his possible
recreational activities.

mike