RadioBanter

-   -   Help put a Republican in Murtha's Seat (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/151108-help-put-republican-murthas-seat.html)

[email protected][_2_] April 29th 10 04:26 AM

Help put a Republican in Murtha's Seat

On Apr 28, 7:00*pm, "amdx" wrote:
wrote in message

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 18:05:30 -0500, Ignoramus22435
wrote:

The Republican candidate is Tim Burns.

Really?!

He is a politician by definition (because he seeks a position of
influence in government). And yet he claims on his website that he "is
NOT a politician".

Wow! *You sure do have a grasp on the obvious!

This means two things:

1) That he is a liar.

You should know all about it, being a liar.

2) That he obviously thinks that there are enough gullible people who
would vote for a politician, to appoint him to be a politician for
their district, who says that he "is NOT a politician".

I personally would not vote for such a dishonest liar.

Your nym certainly *is* accurate (though perhaps 22434 too high).

* Ah, don't pick on iggy he's ok.
The point is we need to get conservatives elected or we will still have a
speaker Pelosi.
* * * * * * * * * Mike

Do you know how many seats the GOP would have to get to kick out
Pelosi? Time to stop breathing all that solder flux.

[email protected] April 29th 10 04:47 AM

Help put a Republican in Murtha's Seat

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 20:26:29 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

It's you who has sucked too much lead.

[email protected][_2_] April 29th 10 04:58 AM

Help put a Republican in Murtha's Seat

On Apr 28, 8:47*pm, "
wrote:
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 20:26:29 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

. ..

wrote:

[...]

You really can't think of a good reply, can you. Admit it. The Tea
Party is being used by the GOP.

[email protected] April 29th 10 05:14 AM

Help put a Republican in Murtha's Seat

Klintoon's Niece Living On Food Stamps.
http://www.rense.com

How about his son, his real sho nuff son, is he living on food stamps
too?

I am tired and also sleepy.Fixin to hit the sack, move over doggy.You
wants a cookie?
///WOO WOO WOOF, dish out them cookies, old boy!///
cuhulin

Glenn Gundlach April 29th 10 06:15 AM

Help put a Republican in Murtha's Seat

On Apr 28, 8:26*pm, " wrote:
On Apr 28, 7:00*pm, "amdx" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

[...]

Willing to put a bet on Dems losing the house?

Michael A. Terrell April 29th 10 06:16 AM

Help put a Republican in Murtha's Seat

mpm wrote:

On Apr 28, 8:13 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
Ignoramus22435 wrote:

The Republican candidate is Tim Burns.

He is a politician by definition (because he seeks a position of
influence in government). And yet he claims on his website that he "is
NOT a politician".

This means two things:

1) That he is a liar.

2) That he obviously thinks that there are enough gullible people who
would vote for a politician, to appoint him to be a politician for
their district, who says that he "is NOT a politician".

I personally would not vote for such a dishonest liar.

We are supposed to listen to anyone from Chicago?

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.- Hide quoted text -

Styx?
Mel Torme'?
Chaka Khan?
Ramsey Lewis? :)

Al Capone

Barack Obama :(

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

amdx April 29th 10 03:17 PM

Help put a Republican in Murtha's Seat

"z" wrote in message
. ..

amdx" wrote in
:

I just contributed $100.00 to help Tim Burns.
It would great to elect Tim Burns, who is the Republican candidate
for the May 18 PA-12 special election to fill the seat vacated by
the passing of Jack Murtha.

woop te doo .. I make my own home power. **** off

I'm happy for you, enjoyed all your talk about your hydropower system.
I wondered whether you could transform to high voltage for your long
distance run, to
save on wire cost. Then convert back down at the house.
I suspect that you are on the side of less government but just don't want
to get involved. This country became the strongest economic power in the
world
in just 150 years. We did that with a lot less government regulation and the
population
wasn't working the first 3 or 4 months of the year just to give government
programs.
This is only the second time I have made a donation to a candidate, I
expect to give 9 more $100 donations. I want donate to conservative
candidates that are close enough that I can help them succeed.
Be nice, Mike

sctvguy1[_2_] April 29th 10 03:59 PM

Help put a Republican in Murtha's Seat

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Al Capone

He was from Brooklyn.

vaughn April 29th 10 08:12 PM

"amdx" wrote in message

"z" wrote in message

woop te doo .. I make my own home power. **** off

I'm happy for you, enjoyed all your talk about your hydropower system.
I wondered whether you could transform to high voltage for your long distance
run, to
save on wire cost. Then convert back down at the house.
I suspect that you are on the side of less government

I can't speak for Z, but I am defiantly for keeping politics and religion
confined to appropriate forums.

So I agree with Z 100% when he writes: "**** off".

Vaughn

[email protected] April 29th 10 11:03 PM

Help put a Republican in Murtha's Seat

On Apr 28, 10:12*pm, Ignoramus22435 ignoramus22...@NOSPAM.
On 2010-04-29, amdx wrote:

.. .
wrote:

The Republican candidate is Tim Burns.

Really?!

He is a politician by definition (because he seeks a position of
influence in government). And yet he claims on his website that he "is
NOT a politician".

Wow! *You sure do have a grasp on the obvious!

This means two things:

1) That he is a liar.

You should know all about it, being a liar.

2) That he obviously thinks that there are enough gullible people who
would vote for a politician, to appoint him to be a politician for
their district, who says that he "is NOT a politician".

I personally would not vote for such a dishonest liar.

Your nym certainly *is* accurate (though perhaps 22434 too high).

* Ah, don't pick on iggy he's ok.
The point is we need to get conservatives elected or we will still have a
speaker Pelosi.

I used to vote Republican, but, unfortunately, the Republican party
has greatly decayed morally. This "I am NOT a politician" politician
is a good example. I would like to see the Republican party reborn as
an honest, intellectual, and enlightened organization.

There's a move afoot to do exactly that, by people who call themselves
"conservatives." "Conservative" here though, is really what was
classically called "liberal"--one who is prudent (not prudish) and
thoughtful; avoiding excessive risk; conserving, as in responsibly
husbanding resources, not wasting or wasteful; fiscally responsible;
motivated to improve the human condition for all, and so forth. You
know, like a conservative design--something built solid, with margins
of safety.

The Tea Party seeks to encourage statesmen who vow to be faithful to
the principles of smaller government, more liberty, and to the
Constitution.

It's a beautiful thing.

--
Cheers,