RadioBanter

-   -   Help put a Republican in Murtha's Seat (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/151108-help-put-republican-murthas-seat.html)

[email protected] May 3rd 10 02:18 AM

Help put a Republican in Murtha's Seat

http://www.devilfinder.com
BP Warned of rig falt ten years ago

I WANT ALL Brit businesses TO GO OUT OF BUSINESS, FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.hydril.com/pressure/Control/BOP/BOP.php

http://www.allstays.com/c/gas-bp-sta...-locations.htm
cuhulin

Gunner Asch May 3rd 10 04:01 AM

Help put a Republican in Murtha's Seat

On Sun, 02 May 2010 19:55:30 -0500, "
wrote:

On Sun, 2 May 2010 17:38:53 -0700 (PDT), bpnjensen
wrote:

On May 2, 2:51*pm, "amdx" wrote:
"Steve Sanderson" wrote in message

et...

On 4/28/2010 1:16 PM, amdx wrote:
*I just contributed $100.00 to help Tim Burns.
It would great to elect Tim Burns, who is the Republican candidate
for the May 18 PA-12 special election to fill the seat vacated by
the passing of Jack Murtha.

http://www.timburnsforcongress.com/

"We have a chance to win an upset election that will reverberate
through the country much like the election of Scott Brown did in
January."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Mike

What idiot would put this on a welding site. *I hate Murtha but morons
who put stuff like this out are much worse

* I want to thank all those that helped support Tim Burns. Let's keep it
up, we will be able to turn this thing around in Nov.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Mike
PS, remember Republicans vote on Tuesday, democrats on Wednesday.

Polls for Republicans are at the local brewpub and include free
boilermakers 'til you drop prior to voting.

s/boilermakers/malt liquor|French wine/

...and you've just described the Democrats.

Actually..when describing Democrats..its spelled "whine", not "wine"

Gunner

--

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.

the subject." Grey Ghost

Michael A. Terrell May 3rd 10 05:13 AM

Gunner Asch wrote:

zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

s/boilermakers/malt liquor|French wine/

...and you've just described the Democrats.

Actually..when describing Democrats..its spelled "whine", not "wine"

Democrats can spell? Will wonders never cease!

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.

m II May 5th 10 11:30 PM

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Democrats can spell? Will wonders never cease!

I also have misunderestimated them.

mike

[email protected] May 6th 10 03:52 AM

Help put a Republican in Murtha's Seat

Damn democrap B HO ButtKisser across the street from me.

I need an amplifed thingy with a speaker and a microphone, something
portable, I can use it at home, in my van, wherever.I want it to be VERY
LOUD!

HE SAID HE IS AN OLD COUNTRY BOY FROM EDWARDS, HE SAID HE KNOWS ALL
ABOUT CHAINSAWS.HE BROKE MY CHAIN SAW!

HE PUSHED HIS LAWNMOWER OVER HERE, HE SAID, SHOW ME WHERE THAT OIL DRAIN
PLUG IS!

HE SAID THE WIND IS GOING TO BLOW MY FENCE DOWN!

HE SAID, THAT WHEEL GONNA DROP IN THAT HOLE!
cuhulin

[email protected] May 6th 10 05:26 AM

Help put a Republican in Murtha's Seat

Stinko de Stinko day.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=288782

Stinko de Stinko WETBACKS!
cuhulin

dave May 6th 10 02:35 PM

wrote:

I need an amplifed thingy with a speaker and a microphone, something
portable, I can use it at home, in my van, wherever.I want it to be VERY
LOUD!

I sell megaphones.

If you need something bigger try Anchor Audio.

dave May 6th 10 02:40 PM

wrote:
Stinko de Stinko day.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=288782

Stinko de Stinko WETBACKS!
cuhulin

You should check out how the "Amerikkans" treated the Irish 170 years ago.

[email protected] May 6th 10 02:58 PM

Help put a Republican in Murtha's Seat

I beleive I know plenty enough how the Irish were treated.
And still are nowadays, by the Brits.Brit ''White Papers''.

Irish Holocaust.
cuhulin

m II May 6th 10 05:26 PM

wrote:

I beleive I know plenty enough how the Irish were treated.
And still are nowadays, by the Brits.Brit ''White Papers''.

Irish Holocaust.

http://www.irishholocaust.org/

mike