Old April 28th 10, 08:16 PM posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.energy.homepower,sci.engr.joining.welding

Default Help put a Republican in Murtha's Seat

I just contributed $100.00 to help Tim Burns.
It would great to elect Tim Burns, who is the Republican candidate
for the May 18 PA-12 special election to fill the seat vacated by
the passing of Jack Murtha.

http://www.timburnsforcongress.com/

"We have a chance to win an upset election that will reverberate
through the country much like the election of Scott Brown did in January."

Mike

Old April 28th 10, 09:43 PM posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.energy.homepower,sci.engr.joining.welding

"amdx" wrote in message
I just contributed $100.00 to help

Please take your cross-posted, off-topic political spam and stick it "where the
sun don't shine".

Thanks :-)
Vaughn

Old April 28th 10, 10:01 PM posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.energy.homepower,sci.engr.joining.welding

"vaughn" wrote in message
Please take your cross-posted, off-topic political spam and stick it
"where the sun don't shine".

Unfortunately, no sun shines on these newsgroups, sooo...

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.

Old April 28th 10, 10:12 PM posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.energy.homepower,sci.engr.joining.welding

On Apr 28, 12:16*pm, "amdx" wrote:
*I just contributed $100.00 to help Tim Burns.
It would great to elect Tim Burns, who is the Republican candidate
for the May 18 PA-12 special election to fill the seat vacated by
the passing of Jack Murtha.

http://www.timburnsforcongress.com/

"We have a chance to win an upset election that will reverberate
through the country much like the election of Scott Brown did in January."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Mike

Ah yes, like the Scott Brown that screwed over the tea baggers.Useless
idiots!

Old April 28th 10, 11:41 PM posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.energy.homepower,sci.engr.joining.welding

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 14:12:51 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Apr 28, 12:16*pm, "amdx" wrote:
*I just contributed $100.00 to help Tim Burns.
It would great to elect Tim Burns, who is the Republican candidate
for the May 18 PA-12 special election to fill the seat vacated by
the passing of Jack Murtha.

http://www.timburnsforcongress.com/

"We have a chance to win an upset election that will reverberate
through the country much like the election of Scott Brown did in January."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Mike

Ah yes, like the Scott Brown that screwed over the tea baggers.Useless
idiots!

No, *you* are the idiot.

Old April 29th 10, 12:05 AM posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.energy.homepower,sci.engr.joining.welding

The Republican candidate is Tim Burns.

He is a politician by definition (because he seeks a position of
influence in government). And yet he claims on his website that he "is
NOT a politician".

This means two things:

1) That he is a liar.

2) That he obviously thinks that there are enough gullible people who
would vote for a politician, to appoint him to be a politician for
their district, who says that he "is NOT a politician".

I personally would not vote for such a dishonest liar.

Old April 29th 10, 01:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

What is an honest liar?
cuhulin

Old April 29th 10, 01:30 AM posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.energy.homepower,sci.engr.joining.welding

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 18:05:30 -0500, Ignoramus22435
wrote:

The Republican candidate is Tim Burns.

Really?!

He is a politician by definition (because he seeks a position of
influence in government). And yet he claims on his website that he "is
NOT a politician".

Wow! You sure do have a grasp on the obvious!

This means two things:

1) That he is a liar.

You should know all about it, being a liar.

2) That he obviously thinks that there are enough gullible people who
would vote for a politician, to appoint him to be a politician for
their district, who says that he "is NOT a politician".

I personally would not vote for such a dishonest liar.

Your nym certainly *is* accurate (though perhaps 22434 too high).
Old April 29th 10, 01:39 AM posted to sci.electronics.design,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.energy.homepower,sci.engr.joining.welding

wrote:

The Republican candidate is Tim Burns.

Really?!

Yep.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2010/0...t/tab/article/

He is a politician by definition (because he seeks a position of
influence in government). And yet he claims on his website that he "is
NOT a politician".

Wow! You sure do have a grasp on the obvious!

Just trying my best.

This means two things:

1) That he is a liar.

You should know all about it, being a liar.

I do not say something like "I am NOT a usenet poster", unlike that
Tim Burns politician who says he is NOT a politician.

2) That he obviously thinks that there are enough gullible people who
would vote for a politician, to appoint him to be a politician for
their district, who says that he "is NOT a politician".

I personally would not vote for such a dishonest liar.

Your nym certainly *is* accurate (though perhaps 22434 too high).

Possibly, but that does not make Tim Burns any more trustworthy.