Old May 13th 10, 05:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default America: a haven for these rats...

O Canada
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=289140

Yoooo hoooooo,,,,,,,, O Canadaaaaaa,,,,,

A reel good movie is on the REEL channel right now, How to Beat the High
Cost of Living.Susan Saint James, Jane Curtin, Jessica Lange.Three
wimmins plan to rob a plastic bubble full of cash on display in a
shopping mall.
They heisted a big wet/dry vacuum cleaner and some other tools,
including an electric saber saw, from a store.They plan on sucking that
money up with the vacuum cleaner.This ought to be GOOD.
cuhulin

Old May 13th 10, 07:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 12, 8:00*pm, wrote:
census GOONS,,, Casing the Hood.http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=289137

That's what I Say,,, Make those MOFOs come and get it.
I hope I am out shopping when he/she/it gets here, or inside my house.I
will let doggy answer the door, in about half a second, he/she/it will
be standing out in the middle of doggy's front yard, just like the rest
of those MOFOs!
cuhulin

I say, don't respond to them - that leaves more federal $$$ for me!
Old May 13th 10, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Don't give those census GOONs your name either.I tell them, Only one
person lives here!
and that is all I say.I don't open my door.
Doggy lives here too, I don't say anything to those census GOONs about
doggy.
cuhulin, and Doggy

Old May 13th 10, 06:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 13, 10:12*am, wrote:
Don't give those census GOONs your name either.I tell them, Only one
person lives here!
and that is all I say.I don't open my door.
Doggy lives here too, I don't say anything to those census GOONs about
doggy.
cuhulin, and Doggy

I got your $462 in federal funds! hah - hah! ;-)
Old May 13th 10, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
wrote:

I DO AGREE with cutting OFF the Joos.
cuhulin

How 'bout we just cut off aid to Zionists? They are the main reason that
the Arabs dislike us so much (that and the maiming and killing from
drones, that and throwing hand grenades into apartments where there are
grandparents and children) and we give them $5 Billion / year to
bulldoze refugee camps.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Corrie

http://www.google.com/images?client=...l+Corrie&oe=UT
F-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=univ&ei=9kvsS57EDInssQOq-JjzDw&sa=X&oi=image_res
ult_group&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CDkQsAQwAw

http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article1358.shtml

http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=50012
--
- Billy

Old May 13th 10, 08:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
bpnjensen wrote:

On May 11, 8:38*pm, wrote:
I DO AGREE with cutting OFF the Joos.
cuhulin

So, then, you are perhaps also against the U.S. alliance with Israel?

Definitely. See
The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy (Paperback)
~ John J. Mearsheimer (Author), Stephen M. Walt (Author)
http://www.amazon.com/Israel-Lobby-U...374531501/ref=
sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1273777612&sr=1-1

to know why.
--
- Billy
Old May 13th 10, 08:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 13, 12:08*pm, Billy wrote:
In article
,

*bpnjensen wrote:
On May 11, 8:38*pm, wrote:
I DO AGREE with cutting OFF the Joos.
cuhulin

So, then, you are perhaps also against the U.S. alliance with Israel?

Definitely. See
The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy (Paperback)
~ John J. Mearsheimer (Author), Stephen M. Walt (Author)
http://www.amazon.com/Israel-Lobby-U...374531501/ref=
sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1273777612&sr=1-1

to know why.
--
- Billy

I understand. I am just trying to figure out how the conservatives
usually connect the dots on support of a Zionist state and
simultaneous bias against Jewish people in America, where they have
been for decades and have contributed hugely to our culture and
society. America would not be the same without Irving Berlin and
George Gershwin, or a host of other people who have helped define who
we are in the US.
Old May 13th 10, 08:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
bpnjensen wrote:

On May 11, 10:19*pm, m II wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:
On May 11, 8:38 pm, wrote:
I DO AGREE with cutting OFF the Joos.
cuhulin

So, then, you are perhaps also against the U.S. alliance with Israel?

*All* foreign aid to the entire Middle East and China has to be stopped.

Too many *generations of the recipients, on all sides, have sent their
children to European Universities off the proceeds of this on going scam.

Cut the money off and the state of permanent brinkmanship will end in
few months. Why not use the money to fix roads, hospitals and schools AT
HOME?

What do our politicians owe these people that they get free money in
perpetuity? It's either economical stupidity or outright graft and
corruption.

mike

No arguments here.

Amen, brother, amen.
--
- Billy
Old May 13th 10, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
bpnjensen wrote:

On May 13, 12:08*pm, Billy wrote:
In article
,

*bpnjensen wrote:
On May 11, 8:38*pm, wrote:
[...]

Or civil rights, which they strongly supported.
--
- Billy
Old May 14th 10, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

What if the Joos invaded Vermont?
http://www.rense.com

Joomont?
cuhulin

Merry Christmas Lab Rats! Editor RadioTalkingPoints Shortwave 11 December 26th 09 04:47 AM
OT Rats none Shortwave 0 December 17th 08 01:59 PM
Tarapia Tapioco, 610 Glen Haven, WV Arf! Arf! Policy 1 April 2nd 05 07:38 PM
Air America New Haven Cover Story David Shortwave 16 February 14th 05 11:11 AM
VOA station at Marathon---cause of 8 Lb rats? Radioman390 Shortwave 0 July 13th 04 11:58 AM