Old May 26th 10, 01:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SPECIAL: Rich People Are Unamerican

On May 26, 8:55*am, dave wrote:
'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties
than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to
control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by
deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks
will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up
homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.'
Thomas Jefferson 1802

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and
causes me to tremble for
the safety of my country. ... corporations have been enthroned and an
era of corruption in
high places will follow, and the money power of the country will
endeavor to prolong its
reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is
aggregated in a few
hands and the Republic is destroyed." - Abraham Lincoln - Nov. 21, 1864,
letter to Col. William F. Elkin

"The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire
against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than a monarchy,
more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. It
denounces, as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw
light upon its crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in
front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear
is my greatest foe." - Abraham Lincoln

Even the people "back in the day" had a grip and saw things coming if
things didn't change. Well, change we got! :-D

Old May 26th 10, 01:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:
[...]

These writers were talking about bankers and "the money power," not
"rich people" in general.

They were referring to the fact -- not known to most Americans,
because the topic has been made taboo by the ethnically-distinct
media billionaires -- that banks were and are allowed to create
money out of thin air, and the fact that this creation of money
gives the bankers tremendous and unearned power.

Contrast them with an intelligent and productive man who attained
wealth by, say, building a railroad (as a friend of mine has done)
where one was needed, or by creating new and better radio
communications systems (as Art Collins did), and the difference is
unmistakable.

Such people rarely enter the billionaire class, but they bear the
terrible brunt of the "soak the rich" taxation promoted by moronic
moderns, which always has provisions to protect the wealth of the
billionaire elite and is welcomed by them as a way of preventing any
upstarts from rising to challenge their power.

Someone "rising to challenge their power" is exactly what is needed.

With all good wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

Old May 26th 10, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Holy crap! Somebody better let Obama, Pelosi and Al Gore know asap!

Old May 26th 10, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com
Cash Cab Headquarters

Osaka,Japan?

Cash Cab is on the Discovery channel right now.
Get out there and win some money!
cuhulin

Old May 26th 10, 03:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 26, 7:15*am, "MNMikeW" wrote:
Holy crap! Somebody better let Obama, Pelosi and Al Gore know asap!

Yes, let's make believe that all of this happened in the last decade.
Sheesh.
Old May 26th 10, 06:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yeah. And credit cards are the prime example of this.

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
dave wrote:
[...]

SPECIAL: Glen Beck Fights for the Rich dave Shortwave 38 April 1st 10 06:37 AM
SPECIAL: Religion turns people into Sadists dave Shortwave 23 May 22nd 09 12:03 PM
SPECIAL: The 13 people who made torture possible dave Shortwave 0 May 18th 09 05:17 PM
Get Rich Daun Johnson General 0 January 31st 06 06:53 AM
People helping people this holiday season [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 1st 04 09:32 PM