Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 26th 10, 01:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SPECIAL: Rich People Are Unamerican

'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties
than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to
control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by
deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks
will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up
homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.'
Thomas Jefferson 1802

"I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me and
causes me to tremble for
the safety of my country. ... corporations have been enthroned and an
era of corruption in
high places will follow, and the money power of the country will
endeavor to prolong its
reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is
aggregated in a few
hands and the Republic is destroyed." - Abraham Lincoln - Nov. 21, 1864,
letter to Col. William F. Elkin

"The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire
against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than a monarchy,
more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. It
denounces, as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw
light upon its crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in
front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear
is my greatest foe." - Abraham Lincoln

SPECIAL: Glen Beck Fights for the Rich dave Shortwave 38 April 1st 10 06:37 AM
SPECIAL: Religion turns people into Sadists dave Shortwave 23 May 22nd 09 12:03 PM
SPECIAL: The 13 people who made torture possible dave Shortwave 0 May 18th 09 05:17 PM
Get Rich Daun Johnson General 0 January 31st 06 06:53 AM
People helping people this holiday season [email protected] Shortwave 0 December 1st 04 09:32 PM