Old June 7th 10, 11:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default HF Reception about to improve?

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...10/04jun_swef/

Sunspot increase?
Old June 7th 10, 02:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce wrote:
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...10/04jun_swef/

Sunspot increase?

A CME in the right direction will someday reduce our techno-society to a
large collection of paperweights. Can't happen soon enough for me.
Old June 7th 10, 03:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 7, 6:36*am, dave wrote:
Lukagain Cos ThistleBounce wrote:
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news...10/04jun_swef/

Sunspot increase?

A CME in the right direction will someday reduce our techno-society to a
large collection of paperweights. *Can't happen soon enough for me.

Dave, that will be the end of your techno-DXing!

We'll all be back to crystal radios and spark-gap transmitters ;-)
Old June 7th 10, 06:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/7/2010 9:36 AM, dave wrote:

A CME in the right direction will someday reduce our techno-society to a
large collection of paperweights. Can't happen soon enough for me.

Your urge to move back to the Stone Age is quite puzzling...
Old June 7th 10, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 6/7/2010 9:36 AM, dave wrote:

A CME in the right direction will someday reduce our techno-society to a
large collection of paperweights. Can't happen soon enough for me.

Your urge to move back to the Stone Age is quite puzzling...

No puzzle at all, like Bryant, Rickmers is a clown 'tard.

Old June 7th 10, 10:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 07 Jun 2010 13:23:18 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 6/7/2010 9:36 AM, dave wrote:

A CME in the right direction will someday reduce our techno-society to a
large collection of paperweights. Can't happen soon enough for me.

Your urge to move back to the Stone Age is quite puzzling...

No puzzle at all, like Bryant, Rickmers is a clown 'tard.

Hopefully the R4-C will survive.

Jim
Old June 7th 10, 11:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 6/7/2010 9:36 AM, dave wrote:

A CME in the right direction will someday reduce our techno-society to a
large collection of paperweights. Can't happen soon enough for me.

Your urge to move back to the Stone Age is quite puzzling...

No puzzle at all, like Bryant, Rickmers is a clown 'tard.

Hopefully the R4-C will survive.

Jim

I bet my SX-190 will :-)
Old June 8th 10, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 6/7/2010 9:36 AM, dave wrote:

A CME in the right direction will someday reduce our techno-society to a
large collection of paperweights. Can't happen soon enough for me.

Your urge to move back to the Stone Age is quite puzzling...

Odd how with mass communications and constant connectivity we are
farther apart than ever. Humanity cannot function globally. We are a
tribal animal. The sooner we get back to that the better.
Old June 8th 10, 01:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

Joe from Kokomo wrote:

On 6/7/2010 9:36 AM, dave wrote:

A CME in the right direction will someday reduce our techno-society to a
large collection of paperweights. Can't happen soon enough for me.

Your urge to move back to the Stone Age is quite puzzling...

No puzzle at all, like Bryant, Rickmers is a clown 'tard.

Utopian at times, pragmatist always.