Old June 7th 10, 02:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default SPECIAL: To MB: My ancestors are from KY

They passed through on the way from Virginia to Ohio to Illinois.
Winchester, Clark County, Daniel Boone and ****.
Old June 7th 10, 02:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 7, 9:15*am, dave wrote:
They passed through on the way from Virginia to Ohio to Illinois.
Winchester, Clark County, Daniel Boone and ****.

I'm descended (through my father) from Daniel Boone's in-laws - the
Bryans. When I lived in Utah, it was always fun to point out that the
LDS relied on scouting reports made by an ancestor of mine out of
Louisville in the 1820's.

Mike
Old June 7th 10, 02:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Kentucky, Kentucky, Kentucky,,, can you say Kentucky?
I lived in Kentucky.I spent two months (October and November) in
Kentucky in 1963 at Fort Knox,Kentucky.Ammo School.
Praise the Lord and pass the Ammo-nition.
cuhulin

Old June 7th 10, 03:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 7, 6:31*am, Mike wrote:
On Jun 7, 9:15*am, dave wrote:

They passed through on the way from Virginia to Ohio to Illinois.
Winchester, Clark County, Daniel Boone and ****.

I'm descended (through my father) from Daniel Boone's in-laws - the
Bryans. When I lived in Utah, it was always fun to point out that the
LDS relied on scouting reports made by an ancestor of mine out of
Louisville in the 1820's.

Mike

My son's ancestors on his Mom's side are partly from Kentucky -
including one Princess Cornblossom, daughter of Chief Doublehead and
wife of "Big Jake" (something?) who was a Revolutionary War hero. (I
am taking this from memory very early in the morning, so I may not
have every detail perfect).

Blue grass and blue bloods...

Bruce
Old June 7th 10, 03:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Kentucky is a nice State.I Like Kentucky.

Say, what do y'all think of Queen Meg (Meg Whitman) running for Governor
of California?
cuhulin

Old June 7th 10, 03:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 7, 10:05*am, bpnjensen wrote:

My son's ancestors on his Mom's side are partly from Kentucky -
including one Princess Cornblossom, daughter of Chief Doublehead and
wife of "Big Jake" (something?) who was a Revolutionary War hero. *(I
am taking this from memory very early in the morning, so I may not
have every detail perfect).

Blue grass and blue bloods...

Bruce

Wow, then I'm related to your wife's family! I, too, trace my ancestry
to Cornblossom. She was quite prolific - married many times, gave
birth to over twenty children. Many Kentuckians are descended from
her.

Mike
Louisville

Old June 7th 10, 04:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bpnjensen wrote:
On Jun 7, 6:31 am, wrote:
On Jun 7, 9:15 am, wrote:

They passed through on the way from Virginia to Ohio to Illinois.
Winchester, Clark County, Daniel Boone and ****.

I'm descended (through my father) from Daniel Boone's in-laws - the
Bryans. When I lived in Utah, it was always fun to point out that the
LDS relied on scouting reports made by an ancestor of mine out of
Louisville in the 1820's.

Mike

My son's ancestors on his Mom's side are partly from Kentucky -
including one Princess Cornblossom, daughter of Chief Doublehead and
wife of "Big Jake" (something?) who was a Revolutionary War hero. (I
am taking this from memory very early in the morning, so I may not
have every detail perfect).

Blue grass and blue bloods...

Bruce

My people were fleeing from the bluebloods. They were true pioneers.
Old June 7th 10, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dave wrote:

bpnjensen wrote:
On Jun 7, 6:31 am, wrote:
On Jun 7, 9:15 am, wrote:

They passed through on the way from Virginia to Ohio to Illinois.
Winchester, Clark County, Daniel Boone and ****.

I'm descended (through my father) from Daniel Boone's in-laws - the
Bryans. When I lived in Utah, it was always fun to point out that the
LDS relied on scouting reports made by an ancestor of mine out of
Louisville in the 1820's.

Mike

My son's ancestors on his Mom's side are partly from Kentucky -
including one Princess Cornblossom, daughter of Chief Doublehead and
wife of "Big Jake" (something?) who was a Revolutionary War hero. (I
am taking this from memory very early in the morning, so I may not
have every detail perfect).

Blue grass and blue bloods...

Bruce

My people were fleeing from the bluebloods.

Yeah, clown 'tards were usually run out of town by angry mobs back in the day.

Now, we're all supposed to be 'pc' and put up with your crap.

They were true pioneers.

Really? More likely well developed running skills.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 8th 10, 01:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 7, 3:06*pm, dxAce wrote:
dave wrote:
bpnjensen wrote:
On Jun 7, 6:31 am, *wrote:
On Jun 7, 9:15 am, *wrote:

[...]

USA- Hide quoted text -

This little comment reminds me of a scene from the subtly funny Albert
Brooks movie "Defending Your Life"...worth a watch if you ever have 2
hours to kill :-)

So - you are a blue blood?
Old June 8th 10, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Look at your blood veins.Mine look bluish to me.Buttt, am I a blue
blood? I am not royalty, that's for Sure.
cuhulin