Old June 17th 10, 04:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman

Default What About Your "man boobs, ab8mq?

"camel toe" wrote in message

"Lardassed Lloyd Davies" wrote in message
On Jun 16, 11:11 pm, "Anon" anon@anon wrote:
"Lardassed Lloyd Davies" wrote in
Not even close, retard..... How's that Wonderbra you wear working out
for you?

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/9474/im000759qm5.jpg

"Woger". "He see's" Dumbass Lloyd makes good spells!

Poor "Anon," he must've paid all his savings for his "diploma" from a
diploma mill on mail order, too bad he spent his secondary education
years in those SLD classes..... He seems to be like N0VFP, seeing
Roger everywhere and projecting his own activities like impersonation
upon others. of course, since he is N0VFP, his poor punctuation gives
him away. Like when N0VFP posted as "Christy Davies". BTW, How's
that Wonderbra you wear working for you?

Hey Lloyd have you seen roger wiseman's neighbors for sale sign yet?
Everyone hates rodger!

Here's the pic in case you haven't seen it yet, Lloyd.
http://i50.tinypic.com/1h74si.jpg

Old June 17th 10, 06:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

When I went on my diet in February or March of 2009, or was it 2008? I
wrote it down inside of one of my bathroom cabinet doors.I lost so much
weight my B Cup size man boobs have all but dried up and
disappeared.They are flat and sagging now.I want basketball size boobs,
but I am scared of implants, I can't afford the money for implants
anyway.
cuhulin

Old June 17th 10, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman

wrote in message
When I went on my diet in February or March of 2009, or was it 2008? I
wrote it down inside of one of my bathroom cabinet doors.I lost so much
weight my B Cup size man boobs have all but dried up and
disappeared.They are flat and sagging now.I want basketball size boobs,
but I am scared of implants, I can't afford the money for implants
anyway.
cuhulin

Will someone please start teh car for Roger?
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/3...20Engine.1.jpg

Old June 17th 10, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.cocksucker.geno-paris

On Jun 17, 1:50*pm, "camel toe" wrote:

Will someone please give Lloyd a loan for a new car?
http://i46.tinypic.com/300xk46.jpg

And how about that Toad, Lloyd's buddy, the convict!!!!!!!!!!
Old June 17th 10, 07:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.test.test

Default What About Your "man boobs," N0VFP?

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/8...ydtoofat02.jpg

Old June 17th 10, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
When I went on my diet in February or March of 2009, or was it 2008? I
wrote it down inside of one of my bathroom cabinet doors.I lost so much
weight my B Cup size man boobs have all but dried up and
disappeared.They are flat and sagging now....
cuhulin

That reminds me of grandma,
when she was 23 yrs old she had a perfect rose tattooed on her left breast.
Today it is a long stemmed rose.

Mike

Old June 17th 10, 08:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I looked at the bathroom cabinet door where I wrote it down.It was
Feburary 9, 2009 when I went on my diet.I weighed 210 pounds, I got my
weight down to 159 pounds.I haven't weighed myself in over six months, I
don't know how much I weigh now, I will weigh myself tomorrow morning
when I wake up.If I think about it.

That heat and humidity outside is terrible, I have to take longer breaks
from working on my house.It is suppose to get up to 99 degrees on
Saturday.
http://www.wxusa.com/wx1/Jackson-MS.htm
cuhulin, burning up from the heat

Old June 17th 10, 09:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
I looked at the bathroom cabinet door where I wrote it down.It was
Feburary 9, 2009 when I went on my diet.I weighed 210 pounds, I got my
weight down to 159 pounds.I haven't weighed myself in over six months, I
don't know how much I weigh now, I will weigh myself tomorrow morning
when I wake up.If I think about it.

Congratulations!! 51 lbs wow.
I started Jan 1 of this year and have lost 23 lbs I'm at 143 lbs now..
That was my weight when I graduated from high school 37 years ago.
This is a pretty low weight and I still have a little flab around my
stomach.
I think I need to build a little muscle while I loose that flab. I don't
want to
go any lower in weight.
Went to the doc this morning my cholesterol was 138 down from over 200.
I am on a cholesterol medicine though, doc is very happy how well is
working.
I am taking some credit for looking after my diet.
Mike
Mike

Old June 18th 10, 02:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

How come I had to stay home and watch Love Boat and Fantasy Island? ~
Rock Solid - DIY channel.
cuhulin