Old June 27th 10, 01:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default BP dealers are co-enablers

Earthquake moved Calexico 31 inches.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com
cuhulin

Old June 27th 10, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jun 26, 6:44*am, dave wrote:
Joe from Kokomo wrote:

wrote:

BOYCOTT BP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cuhulin

On 6/25/2010 8:14 AM, sctvguy1 wrote:

You do know that BP does NOT own those stations? They are locally
owned by people who buy the gas from the company. Boycotting them
doesn't do a damn thing.

Not a damn thing...except make a local business man go broke.

If you sleep with dogs you wake with fleas.

Same goes for the Louisiana fisherman. *He shouldn't have trusted the
oil companies.

- A subsea blowout preventer should get the
- same official scrutiny as a nuclear reactor,

Agreed,

- because there is equal potential for disaster.

Agreed.

-*Why don't they make shear rams

Instant Pressure Surge and a potentially
bigger Blow-Out of the whole Well Head
and/or the Area around it and/or the Pipe
below it.

A Gental 'controlled' Shut-Down is what
is required to ease-off on the Flow and
ease-off on the Pressure.

- with explosives in the cylinders? *

That will do a Bang-Up job.

- That would be more "fail-safe" than hydraulics.

Not necessarily.

Better would be a Cam-Valve with a Dead Weight
counter-balance : Pull/Blow the Up-Lock Pins and
Gravity over time {Minutes to an Hour} does the rest.

Dave - You are right on the basic premise that
High Level Redundant Engineering on the Risk
Level of a "Nuclear Reactor" is required and
should be the World Wide Standard for all Deep
Water Oil Drilling Rigs.
Old June 27th 10, 03:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

Better would be a Cam-Valve with a Dead Weight
counter-balance : Pull/Blow the Up-Lock Pins and
Gravity over time {Minutes to an Hour} does the rest.

That's way too slow. A replaceable cylinder loaded with whatever they
use for explosive bolts; wouldn't need much; and the ram could be
ratcheted for locking after the charge fires. All you need is a few
thousand PSI for a 10th of a second.
Old June 27th 10, 04:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Jackson's water crisis.
Boil your damn water!
http://www.clarionledger.com

Looka here, we had another water crisis last January, or last
February.What I want to know is why do they make such a big whoop dee
doo by showing those video clips of somebody getting water samples for
testing and they have a certain way of holding that little water sample
bottle wayyyy up high? What are they trying to prove by doing that? They
keep showing that same video clip over and over everytime local tv news
is on tv.Really, it is sort of like a comedy, the way they do it.
cuhulin

Old June 27th 10, 04:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 26, 8:46*pm, wrote:
Earthquake moved Calexico 31 inches.http://www.worldnetdaily.com
cuhulin

Calexico - I like that one Cuh. :-) I remember the first time I was on
my way to visit Calexico and we stopped off in Sparks, Nevada. I had
never been that far west at the time. We went to a KFC and ordered and
I noticed everyone behind the counter was mexican. No big deal. A tad
shocked, because I don't see that where I live. Not yet at least.

I had to repeat my order three times and we went and set down in a
booth. They bring out our order and it wasn't just wrong, it was
really wrong. I go back up to the counter and everyone looked at me
like I was the foreigner - which I guess we were..lol. There was ONE
person, the manager who understood me. He made it right. I'm glad I
don't live in Sparks Nevada FWIW.
Old June 27th 10, 03:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I think they were ****ing with you.
Old June 27th 10, 03:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Calexico,,, What do the GPS monitors show? Hey, I am a Poet and don't
know it,,, Know whatimean, Vern?

British POLLUTION (BP) Corexit dispersant suspected of wide spread crop
damage.
http://www.rense.com

My doggy is sheading hair again.I needs to get her outside and work her
over with that doggy hair brush and my vacuum cleaner.I am always
vacuuming up dog hair.
cuhulin, the hair

Old July 19th 10, 12:37 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 27, 10:05*am, dave wrote:
Gregg wrote:
On Jun 26, 8:46 pm, wrote:
Earthquake moved Calexico 31 inches.http://www.worldnetdaily.com
cuhulin

Calexico - I like that one Cuh. :-) I remember the first time I was on
my way to visit Calexico and we stopped off in Sparks, Nevada. I had
never been that far west at the time. We went to a KFC and ordered and
I noticed everyone behind the counter was mexican. No big deal. A tad
shocked, because I don't see that where I live. Not yet at least.

I had to repeat my order three times and we went and set down in a
booth. They bring out our order and it wasn't just wrong, it was
really wrong. I go back up to the counter and everyone looked at me
like I was the foreigner - which I guess we were..lol. There was ONE
person, the manager who understood me. He made it right. I'm glad I
don't live in Sparks Nevada FWIW.

I think they were ****ing with you.- Hide quoted text -

Could be Dave. I didn't notice any smirks or anything like that - but
who knows.

VHF static JIMMIE Antenna 8 May 11th 11 04:27 PM
Rain Static ? Deni F5VJC Antenna 113 December 19th 06 04:13 PM
Mr. Static - Index: The On-Line Resource for Static-Related Compliance Issues RHF Shortwave 0 February 10th 06 10:31 AM
static Extreme Scanner 0 March 14th 04 12:25 AM