Old June 27th 10, 05:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT Gulf worth more Dead than Alive

http://feww.files.wordpress.com/2010...mo_2010170.jpg

or:

http://snipurl.com/y1g6h

Which was found he

http://feww.wordpress.com/2010/06/22...ad-than-alive/

or:

http://snipurl.com/y1gas

They have a ten megabyte jpg download for those with a morbid curiosity.
Old June 27th 10, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT Dave worth more Dead than Alive

http://feww.wordpress.com/2010/06/22...th-more-dead-t...

or:

http://snipurl.com/y1gas

They have a ten megabyte jpg download for those with a morbid curiosity.

It's 0baMao's fault!

Old June 27th 10, 08:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.imms.org
Even ONE, Wildlife creature is Worth MORE than All of BP put together!!!
DAMN BP ALL TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOYCOTT BP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old June 28th 10, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Massive Ecological Genocide in/on the Gulf of Mexico - Day 68

On Jun 26, 9:58*pm, m II wrote:
http://feww.files.wordpress.com/2010...mo_2010170.jpg

or:

http://snipurl.com/y1g6h

Which was found he

http://feww.wordpress.com/2010/06/22...th-more-dead-t...

or:

http://snipurl.com/y1gas

They have a ten megabyte jpg download for those with a morbid curiosity.

Some are now calling it Massive Ecological Genocide
against the Gulf of Mexico and the People who live
around it's shores and work on/in the Waters of the Gulf.

The Accident may have been BP Fault; but now
many/most People are Blaming the Prez Obama
and the Obama Regime for allowing this Massive
Ecological Genocide to continue day after day after
day . . .
Old June 28th 10, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
http://www.imms.org
Even ONE, Wildlife creature is Worth MORE than All of BP put together!!!
DAMN BP ALL TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOYCOTT BP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

BP helped create Iraq and Iran.

Old June 28th 10, 05:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

The Accident may have been BP Fault; but now
many/most People are Blaming the Prez Obama
and the Obama Regime for allowing this Massive
Ecological Genocide to continue day after day after
day . . .
.

That just proves how stupid most people are. There is nothing that any
politician or government can do about it except wait for the oil people to
stop the leak, THEN go in and try to clean up the mess... which will most
likely take DECADES.

I've heard people say "Why doesn't he send the military in to stop it?" What
the devil would the military do? Their prime raison d'etre is killing people
and breaking things. They don't have a very good reputation when it comes to
fixing anything (e.g. the dikes in NOLA). About all they could do is steam
in circles and run the ships into one another (just yesterday, I was reading
where they did a LOT of that during WWII).

Hard as it is to say, or to believe, the best that can be done is being done
by BP at the moment (though they could sure do better with the on-shore
cleanup... let the locals do it and pay them for it.) Obama can't be blamed
for any of this, just the same as if it had happened during Bush'
administration, he could likewise have not been blamed. (now, Cheney...
that's mebbe another story)

Old June 28th 10, 12:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/28/2010 12:06 AM, Brenda Ann wrote:

That just proves how stupid most people are.

Yup, that famous writer from the 1920s, H. L. Mencken, said it
best..."You'll never go broke underestimating the stupidity of the
American public". (Yes, I know...but allow me a little poetic license --
he actually said 'taste'.)

I've heard people say "Why doesn't he send the military in to stop it?" What
the devil would the military do? Their prime raison d'etre is killing people
and breaking things. They don't have a very good reputation when it comes to
fixing anything...

Also true. An aircraft carrier can't stop the leak. Five thousand feet
is well below the crush depth of any manned submarine. Not a damn thing
the military could do -- except comb the beaches to aid the civilians in
the manual clean-up going on.

Hard as it is to say, or to believe, the best that can be done is being done
by BP at the moment (though they could sure do better with the on-shore
cleanup... let the locals do it and pay them for it.) Obama can't be blamed
for any of this, just the same as if it had happened during Bush'
administration, he could likewise have not been blamed. (now, Cheney...
that's mebbe another story)

It will never happen, but we can always hope that Cheney and his
henchmen Rumsfeld/Wolfowitz/Pearl end up in jail.

There is probably more of a chance, statistically, that Obama will wind up in
prison/jail.

Old June 28th 10, 12:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jun 27, 7:53*pm, dave wrote:
RHF wrote:

The Accident may have been BP Fault; but now
many/most People are Blaming the Prez Obama
and the Obama Regime for allowing this Massive
Ecological Genocide to continue day after day after
day . . .
* .

- It's my fault, Dumbass. *I drive too much.

Dave lay-off the Gas-o-hol ~ RHF
Old June 28th 10, 12:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Massive Ecological Genocide in/on the Gulf of Mexico - Day69

On Jun 28, 4:43*am, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
RHF wrote:

[...]

Yeah I am sure that "It will never happen"
but if it does . . . I an also sure that
Obama/Biden/Emanuel will be saving
them a 'seat' in the cell. ;-) ~ RHF
Old June 28th 10, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:

Praise Be The Obama ! - my prez-a-duntz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaejBVWifV8

mike

WANTED: Dead or Alive Don Baker Swap 0 June 28th 05 04:14 PM
WTB: Dead or alive..........AM station. Meyer Gottesman Broadcasting 0 July 3rd 04 06:05 PM
WTB: AM station, dead or alive! Meyer Gottesman Broadcasting 0 June 29th 04 08:41 PM
WTB: Wanted: Dead or alive!! Meyer Gottesman Broadcasting 0 June 26th 04 05:30 PM
WTB: Alive or dead AM Stereo Philip de Cadenet Swap 0 July 12th 03 09:26 PM