Old June 28th 10, 11:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default A *Blast* From The Past Part 2 Bryant Busted 10-13-01

For any of the readers of this group that weren't reading or posting
on Oct.13th,01....just read this thread. Now remember, Bryant just got
busted. P.Maus makes a great post in post number seven and Michael
Bryant rears his ugly head in post number 25.

This thread in and of itself - says it all IMO. Just watch this
MasterDebater go to work on P. Maus and everyone else, it truly is a
mirror into the mind of a sociapath that is teaching our young youths/
adults of today and this is just on a tiny scale...lol.

Wonder what is going on with this country? Read it and weap....and I
do mean weap.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...701bca3c?hl=en
Old June 28th 10, 12:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jun 28, 3:59*am, Gregg wrote:
For any of the readers of this group that weren't reading or posting
on Oct.13th,01....just read this thread. Now remember, Bryant just got
busted. P.Maus makes a great post in post number seven and Michael
Bryant rears his ugly head in post number 25.

This thread in and of itself - says it all IMO. Just watch this
MasterDebater go to work on P. Maus and everyone else, it truly is a
mirror into the mind of a sociapath that is teaching our young youths/
adults of today and this is just on a tiny scale...lol.

Wonder what is going on with this country? Read it and weap....and I
do mean weap.http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...se_thread/thre...

And how does this Thread from 2001
help this Newsgroup today . . .
Old June 28th 10, 01:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 28, 7:36*am, RHF wrote:
On Jun 28, 3:59*am, Gregg wrote:

For any of the readers of this group that weren't reading or posting
on Oct.13th,01....just read this thread. Now remember, Bryant just got
busted. P.Maus makes a great post in post number seven and Michael
Bryant rears his ugly head in post number 25.

This thread in and of itself - says it all IMO. Just watch this
MasterDebater go to work on P. Maus and everyone else, it truly is a
mirror into the mind of a sociapath that is teaching our young youths/
adults of today and this is just on a tiny scale...lol.

Wonder what is going on with this country? Read it and weap....and I
do mean weap.http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...se_thread/thre...

And how does this Thread from 2001
help this Newsgroup today . . .
*.

RHF - it depends on what your definition of "help" is. There are many
in here and others, three I know in my personal life that don't even
listen to SW Radio that I have spoken to about this. And they are
reading this. One of them hooked me up with someone in a particular
county in Utah back during the last Bryant fiasco.....before this one.

You are/have IMO always been the peace keeper so too speak, and don't
think it doesn't go unnoticed by myself and I am sure others.

There ARE MANY that read this group, I follow the numbers closely so
I'm not talking out of my ass when I say that.....you know - google
and all. And I do look at the numbers by the minutes when I'm online.

Hypothetical Situation. When I first went into Rec Knives to ask about
specific knives and certain steel, if I had done my homework so too
speak....either via google or many other numerous venues, I wouldn't
have stepped into a landmine of a newsgroup. Follow me? I would have
NEVER known Krypsis and Kramer. I didn't have a freeking clue. If ONE
PERSON, hopefully twenty see this, even if they think I'm a dick, but
they get the lowdown on this jackball -- -- then it was a success. If
P.Maus or Ace or Stephen Lawrence or Telamon or Neutrodyne (for all I
know you can have been one of them) etc. etc. etc. or whoever when I
made my first post let me know backchannel that this guy was the
troublemaker or even better....explain to me how to google/vista his
posts and make up my own mind like I did in rec knives with Kramer and
Krypsis - it sure would have been nice and saved me a lot of headache.

But because no one said anything to me, like in Rec Knives, I had to
feel around - like walking down a hallway in the dark you have never
walked down before with no flashlight or shoes. In most cases you are
going to ram your foot into something and it isn't going to feel good.

I just wanted to know about radios/antennas/accessories etc. and lo
and behold I start getting emails from Brybaby giving me the "Low
Down" on everyone. I hear things about Peter/Steve/Turner and even
Brenda Ann. There were more, but those were the ones off the top of my
head I remember, no matter what he says, I just wished I could go back
in time and had saved all that crap on disc and send it via email to
every single person he spoke to me about. The **** he said about
numerous people in here, when I was new to the computer to
begin.....and just learning the hobby of SW....I felt like I was in
grade school or something and sure enough....lol....unknown to me he
teaches school rolling my eyes. The crap he spewed forth was stuff
(if true- which I doubt knowing him now) about Brenda Ann and Lawrence
and Strom and the guy (I forget who) who lost a leg/and or legs....he
mentions it in his first post back from The Bust at the end when he
says " I don't have 300 Hundred Radios- But I do Have Legs."

I didn't have a clue what he meant till later in that thread when Mark
Holden (great guy IMO) mentioned in post #56 or around there that
Michael was "taking poke" at some unfortunate guy who "lost his lower
extremeties". That's terrible RHF. I'm done with this, I have spoke my
peace, he is back to school "supposedly" so I don't have to look
forward to his presence in here. But by God, I am done not saying
anything back to him. I don't do it when I'm face to face with someone
and just because I'm sitting at my keyboard doesn't mean I have to eat
his **** - cuz those days are gone. At least in here. Hopefully that
cleared it up a tad. Like I've said numerous times, why is it other
than this group and RK with Batman and Robin.....why don't I have
problems (or vice versa) with anyone else? It's common sense.
Old June 28th 10, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/28/10 07:30 , Gregg wrote:
The crap he spewed forth was stuff
(if true- which I doubt knowing him now) about Brenda Ann and Lawrence
and Strom and the guy (I forget who) who lost a leg/and or legs

That was me. Traffic incident in 1986. Hit and run over. Broke
off my left leg. Reattached in Trauma. And some 40 surgeries later,
it sort of works. Also broke my back in that incident.

On a good day, I don't limp. On a bad day I can't walk without a
cane.

But that was 1986. And this is 2010. I spend more time with my
radios...or working...than I do devoting time to my injuries.

The only real problem I have is when shooting all day with a long
lens. That's when I have back trouble.

Other than that, it is what it is.

I didn't have a clue what he meant till later in that thread when Mark
Holden (great guy IMO) mentioned in post #56 or around there that
Michael was "taking poke" at some unfortunate guy who "lost his lower
extremeties".

Mark Holden is a class act.

Take some advice, straight up and out in the open: This is
USENet. There's a lot of information here. And a lot of personal
noise. Don't let the personal noise get in the way of the useful
information.

It's like a car club: There's always a gossip whispering in the
shadows. There's always a carburetor expert. Always a fuel injection
expert. Always someone who builds transmissions. Always someone who
does valve jobs. And always a know it all who can effect repairs
without replacing parts. And the carb guy and the injection guy are
always arguing with each other. The gossip is always slamming
someone behind everyone's back, setting newcomers at the throats of
the old timers, while claiming innocence in any of the conflicts.

But, it's a club. People are there for common goals, with common
interests. They learn from each other. Bond with each other, and
some become friends.

The noise is just part of background.

Here in RRS? Join the discussion. Make friends, or not. Learn.
Teach. Share experiences. Let the noise be part of the background.

Eventually, you'll know who you can filter out without loss of
content.

Old June 28th 10, 02:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 28, 9:08*am, "D. Peter Maus" wrote:
On 6/28/10 07:30 , Gregg wrote:

[...]

Peter - I am so sorry. I didn't have a clue, really I didn't. I hope
you can sense my truthfullness when I say that.shaking my head As
usual, a well spoken post by yourself. I just wished now....that I had
known it was you he was talking about.:-( What a prick.

Though I understand your take on usenet, it's a shame it's like that.
IMO, you've always been one of the nicest/classiest guys in this group
and to now know he was speaking of you....if he could have sank any
lower in my eyes....he just did. I won't forget that. It speaks
volumes of you that you are as nice as you are in the face of someone
like that. Thanks for the response Peter.

Old June 28th 10, 03:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/28/10 08:41 , Gregg wrote:
On Jun 28, 9:08 am, "D. Peter wrote:
On 6/28/10 07:30 , Gregg wrote:

[...]

Don't give it a thought. It's not worth the worry.

Don't canonize me, yet. You haven't ****ed me off.

Old June 28th 10, 03:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 28/06/2010 8:59 PM, Gregg wrote:
For any of the readers of this group that weren't reading or posting
on Oct.13th,01....just read this thread. Now remember, Bryant just got
busted. P.Maus makes a great post in post number seven and Michael
Bryant rears his ugly head in post number 25.

This thread in and of itself - says it all IMO. Just watch this
MasterDebater go to work on P. Maus and everyone else, it truly is a
mirror into the mind of a sociapath that is teaching our young youths/

That's "sociopath" and you didn't to put the "young" in there as
"youths" intimates someone of more tender years.

I'm a little sad that YOU seem to be a product of your country's
teachers. I guess they had a fail with you!

adults of today and this is just on a tiny scale...lol.

Wonder what is going on with this country? Read it and weap....and I
do mean weap.

Oh, indeed I do "weep" when I see penmanship such as this! It bodes ill
for the future of literacy!
snip

Krypsis

Old June 28th 10, 03:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 28/06/2010 9:36 PM, RHF wrote:
On Jun 28, 3:59 am, wrote:
For any of the readers of this group that weren't reading or posting
on Oct.13th,01....just read this thread. Now remember, Bryant just got
busted. P.Maus makes a great post in post number seven and Michael
Bryant rears his ugly head in post number 25.

This thread in and of itself - says it all IMO. Just watch this
MasterDebater go to work on P. Maus and everyone else, it truly is a
mirror into the mind of a sociapath that is teaching our young youths/
adults of today and this is just on a tiny scale...lol.

Wonder what is going on with this country? Read it and weap....and I
do mean weap.http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...se_thread/thre...

And how does this Thread from 2001
help this Newsgroup today . . .
.

It isn't intended to help anyone other than Gregg stir up trouble in
this newsgroup.

Krypsis

Old June 28th 10, 04:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 28/06/2010 10:30 PM, Gregg wrote:
On Jun 28, 7:36 am, wrote:
On Jun 28, 3:59 am, wrote:

For any of the readers of this group that weren't reading or posting
on Oct.13th,01....just read this thread. Now remember, Bryant just got
busted. P.Maus makes a great post in post number seven and Michael
Bryant rears his ugly head in post number 25.

This thread in and of itself - says it all IMO. Just watch this
MasterDebater go to work on P. Maus and everyone else, it truly is a
mirror into the mind of a sociapath that is teaching our young youths/
adults of today and this is just on a tiny scale...lol.

Wonder what is going on with this country? Read it and weap....and I
do mean weap.http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...se_thread/thre...

And how does this Thread from 2001
help this Newsgroup today . . .
.

RHF - it depends on what your definition of "help" is. There are many

Exactly! Your definition is so way out of whack with the real world that
you haven't a clue either!

in here and others, three I know in my personal life that don't even
listen to SW Radio that I have spoken to about this. And they are
reading this. One of them hooked me up with someone in a particular
county in Utah back during the last Bryant fiasco.....before this one.

So? What does you "getting hooked up" have to do with radio?

You are/have IMO always been the peace keeper so too speak, and don't
think it doesn't go unnoticed by myself and I am sure others.

Well, you may notice it but you certainly work AGAINST his peace keeping
efforts!

There ARE MANY that read this group, I follow the numbers closely so
I'm not talking out of my ass when I say that.....you know - google
and all. And I do look at the numbers by the minutes when I'm online.

How do you know how many people "read this group"?? You can only ever
determine how many people POST because the ones who simply read leave no
trace!

Hypothetical Situation. When I first went into Rec Knives to ask about
specific knives and certain steel, if I had done my homework so too
speak....either via google or many other numerous venues, I wouldn't
have stepped into a landmine of a newsgroup. Follow me? I would have

Correction, you DID do your homework and you've said that on many
occasions. You also said that, as a result of you doing your homework,
you decided to join with the trolls in the hounding of Kramer!

NEVER known Krypsis and Kramer. I didn't have a freeking clue. If ONE

You don't have a clue? Hey, you got that bit right!

PERSON, hopefully twenty see this, even if they think I'm a dick, but

Think you're a dick?? Guess what! Right again! You're on a roll here!

they get the lowdown on this jackball -- -- then it was a success. If
P.Maus or Ace or Stephen Lawrence or Telamon or Neutrodyne (for all I
know you can have been one of them) etc. etc. etc. or whoever when I
made my first post let me know backchannel that this guy was the
troublemaker or even better....explain to me how to google/vista his
posts and make up my own mind like I did in rec knives with Kramer and
Krypsis - it sure would have been nice and saved me a lot of headache.

It might have even saved RRS from the DTS but no, YOU HAD TO INVITE THEM
IN to hound Mike!

But because no one said anything to me, like in Rec Knives, I had to
feel around - like walking down a hallway in the dark you have never
walked down before with no flashlight or shoes. In most cases you are
going to ram your foot into something and it isn't going to feel good.

How does "reading" newsgroup posts equate to physical pain? You getting
your "worlds" mixed up again! Hey Gregg, this is usenet, it ISN'T the
real world.

I just wanted to know about radios/antennas/accessories etc. and lo
and behold I start getting emails from Brybaby giving me the "Low
Down" on everyone. I hear things about Peter/Steve/Turner and even
Brenda Ann. There were more, but those were the ones off the top of my

You know, you said the same thing about Kramer! I'm wondering if you're
not just making this up. Why would two disparate people give you the
"Low Down on everyone"???? Why just you? Why not every other poster? Are
you special or something?

head I remember, no matter what he says, I just wished I could go back
in time and had saved all that crap on disc and send it via email to
every single person he spoke to me about. The **** he said about

I had a feeling all these "private emails" would now be somehow lost!

[...]

No, you're not done, are you? That would take the fun out of RRS. You
need this vendetta to continue so that you get some fun out of this
newsgroup!

and just because I'm sitting at my keyboard doesn't mean I have to eat
his **** - cuz those days are gone. At least in here. Hopefully that

You do have odd dietary habits!

cleared it up a tad. Like I've said numerous times, why is it other
than this group and RK with Batman and Robin.....why don't I have
problems (or vice versa) with anyone else? It's common sense.

Common sense, my good fellow, is something in which you seem to be sadly
lacking!

Krypsis

Old June 28th 10, 05:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dont you mean WEEP ?

You ****ing stupid dip****!

YOUR whats wrong with this country....You and dip****s like Sarah the whore
Palin and Nig the Nig Obama!

Last person I knew named Greg blew his brains out 7 years ago with a
shotgun...hopefully you will do the same!