Old June 29th 10, 11:12 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat

Default An interesting list

Robert Johnson (racist, bigot, alcoholic)
David Leonard Arthur (Twice convicted [in Australia] pedophile)
Scott Koplin (Psychotic)
Timothy Willis (Neurotic alcoholic)
K. Michael Young (Psychotic)

Old June 29th 10, 11:43 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat

On Jun 29, 10:12*pm, Krypsis wrote:
Robert Johnson (racist, bigot, alcoholic)
David Leonard Arthur *(Twice convicted [in Australia] pedophile)
Scott Koplin *(Psychotic)
Timothy Willis (Neurotic alcoholic)
K. Michael Young (Psychotic)

*******Troll post.

Nothing more to be said.
Old June 29th 10, 01:39 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat

On 29/06/2010 9:19 PM, Anonymouse wrote:
On 6/29/2010 7:43 PM, LarbGai wrote:
On Jun 29, 10:12 pm, wrote:
Robert Johnson (racist, bigot, alcoholic)
David Leonard Arthur (Twice convicted [in Australia] pedophile)
Scott Koplin (Psychotic)
Timothy Willis (Neurotic alcoholic)
K. Michael Young (Psychotic)

*******Troll post.

Nothing more to be said.

For a guy who names himself after chopped up chicken, your post actually
says quite a lot! We should just call you chicken****. It's more
appropriate.

Krypsis =/= chopped up chicken. Go look it up in a dictionary.

We know you're Australian. You must be the pedophile? Nice photo of you

Nope, that joker was living in Thailand a long time! I've never been in
Thailand for more than a few days at a time and nearly always on
business. The Aussie federal police had their eyes on him for quite a
while.

BTW, there is no photo of David leonard Arthur on the Australian Sex
Offenders page. More's the pity as there should be a mug shot of each
and every one of them.

on the Australian sex offender's page. It says he was thrown out of
Thailand, you chose a Thai screen name. Yeah... it fits.

Krypsis isn't a Thai word, it's in the English dictionary! You must be
looking at the American one! They cut all the English words down to one
syllable in that one so you "guys" can pronounce them and still you get
it wrong! ;-)

Krypsis

Old June 29th 10, 01:44 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat

On Jun 29, 10:12 pm, wrote:
[...]

My bad! ;-)

I filtered larguy out so I thought you were referring to my name because
it looked to me like you were referring to my post. Anyway, larguy is a
Kiwi who used to live in Australia.

Krypsis

Old June 29th 10, 10:19 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat

"Krypsis" wrote in message news

Anonymouse ie Steve 'Kombat' Kramer (cheat, liar, fraud, mean-spirited
bully)

:-)

Old June 29th 10, 11:48 PM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat

On Jun 30, 12:44*am, Krypsis wrote:

My bad! * ;-)

I filtered larguy out so I thought you were referring to my name because
it looked to me like you were referring to my post. Anyway, larguy is a
Kiwi who used to live in Australia.

Krypsis-

*******Too much slurping at the cooking sherry bottle Krypto????

Silly old tart.

*GRIN*
Old June 30th 10, 08:36 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat

On 29/06/2010 8:12 PM, Krypsis wrote:
Robert Johnson (racist, bigot, alcoholic)
David Leonard Arthur (Twice convicted [in Australia] pedophile)
Scott Koplin (Psychotic)
Timothy Willis (Neurotic alcoholic)
K. Michael Young (Psychotic)

Not sure about this, not sure that I wanted to know.

In some cases it's an invasion of privacy (alcoholism and psychiatric
problems) people with these will only get my pity, in others it's good
to know racism and pedophilia.

Racism sucks big time, and civilised people should have not time for it,
side note: recognising racial differences and cultural differences is
not racism. I have no time for racists.

Pedophiles have an illness, however it's an illness that they know they
have and they know it's wrong. Basically having sex with children is
not acceptable.

I used to look at these people with a hope that they could be salvaged,
and I could imagine only someone with a poor sense of humor on the other
end of the cable.

After seeing the above I can only feel sorrow at something that is in
most cases nonredeemable. In a way I wish I didn't know.

The whole discussions that come to these groups are highly
inappropriate, and worse off topic.

None of the above is about knives, cooking, Thai culture, or shortwave
radio.

Regards Charles
Old June 30th 10, 08:56 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat

Default Takin The**** runs scared... again

When ever a bully like Takin get frightened they retreat to where they
feel comfortable. For Takin, it's calling EVERYONE who ever spoke out
against him Kramer. How many different people, Takin? 30? 40? People who
had been posting to Usenet for years suddenly, according to Takin, were
Kramer. Takin sees Kramer under his bed at night. He sees him in his
dark closets. Takin sees Kramer standing across the street watching him.

Takin has a problem. By the way, Takin, which one on the list is you?
Are you the pedophile or are you just psychotic?

Old June 30th 10, 09:03 AM posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.knives,alt.cooking-chat

On 6/30/2010 6:19 AM, Takin & Kanoknuan wrote:

"Krypsis" wrote in message news

Anonymouse ie Steve 'Kombat' Kramer (cheat, liar, fraud, mean-spirited
bully)

I know that almost everyone posting to usenet is really Steve 'Kombat'
Kramer. He set up hundreds of sockpuppet accounts 10 years ago in dozens
of different newsgroups just so that he could use them today. It's true.
Believe me. He's a mean man.

Interesting KC8QJP Equipment 0 December 14th 07 03:04 PM
Very Interesting Burr Shortwave 9 April 14th 05 01:33 AM
On E-Bay........Very Interesting!!! Les Shortwave 7 March 27th 05 11:51 PM
Quite Interesting.... [email protected] Shortwave 6 January 6th 05 07:40 AM
It used to be interesting... Brenda Ann Dyer Shortwave 15 July 14th 04 02:45 AM