Old July 3rd 10, 02:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default We are spys

hoooooo,,, wuttttt,,,, would I wants to spy on ennywey???

Nice kitty,,, Yeowwwww.
///Mr.Humphries, leave my kitty alone!///
cuhulin

Old July 3rd 10, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I aints no agent either.

Senior Ex-KGB Man Claims 400 Russian Spies in U.S.
http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html

and The Wings of Eagles movie is on the AMC channel.
I am going to move that toe!
cuhulin

Old July 3rd 10, 12:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 2, 7:52*pm, dave wrote:
wrote:
I aints no spy.
cuhulin

- The best agent is sometimes someone who
- is unaware that he is an agent.

Dave Your The Best ! ) ~ RHF
Old July 3rd 10, 12:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 2, 6:18*pm, wrote:
- I aints no spy.
- cuhulin

No-But - Cuhulin many of your Posts here prove
that you are a One-Man Neighborhood Watch.
Old July 3rd 10, 02:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 3, 7:27*am, RHF wrote:
On Jul 2, 6:18*pm, wrote:
- I aints no spy.
- cuhulin

No-But - Cuhulin many of your Posts here prove
that you are a One-Man Neighborhood Watch.
*.

He is and I love him for it.:-) You know, Doggie and the couch and the
van and the neighbors and the wimmins etc. etc. etc. oh - and
www.devilfinder.com

Gotta be honest Cuh, I've never clicked on that link, I can find the
devil without clicking on him, know what I mean Jelly Bean?

Old July 3rd 10, 03:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 2, 9:09*pm, dxAce wrote:

Hey, clown 'tard, you wouldn't know the KGB, much less their 'master control
center' even if they crawled up your fat ass and spent a long Siberian winter
there.

Already drinking for the Holiday, Steve? Why don't you share some
"stories"
with us about how your Navy surveillance work makes you an "expert" on
KGB
facilities?

And stop talking about my ass, you pervert! Other people are start to
talk
about your clear sexual fascinations....

Don't stop now, keep drinking, Steve.

Mike,
I got three days to have a great dialogue with Stevie and his little
buddy,
Gregg.
Old July 3rd 10, 04:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 2, 7:15*pm, Mike wrote:
On Jul 2, 9:09*pm, dxAce wrote:

Hey, clown 'tard, you wouldn't know the KGB, much less their 'master control
center' even if they crawled up your fat ass and spent a long Siberian winter
there.

Already drinking for the Holiday, Steve? Why don't you share some
"stories"
with us about how your Navy surveillance work makes you an "expert" on
KGB
facilities?

And stop talking about my ass, you pervert! Other people are start to
talk
about your clear sexual fascinations....

Don't stop now, keep drinking, Steve.

Mike,
I got three days to have a great dialogue with Stevie and his little
buddy,
Gregg.

***Hey dufus...Look at it this way...You've got 3 days sucking off the
taxpayer tit to get sh%t faced and toasted all in one long
weekend...Then, when you get back to class on Monday you'll be the
same old useless twit you always are...Just too baked out of your gord
to know any better...Lying about a Ph.d, priceless!
Old July 3rd 10, 08:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 2, 11:02*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

***Hey dufus...Look at it this way...You've got 3 days sucking off the
taxpayer tit to get sh%t faced and toasted all in one long
weekend...Then, when you get back to class on Monday you'll be the
same old useless twit you always are...Just too baked out of your gord
to know any better...Lying about a Ph.d, priceless

Hey, idiot, I don't teach at a public school and the private
corporation
I do teach for does random drug testing, so your wrong on both
counts as usual, Jurk_dead2000! You are Steve Lare or so
unoriginal that you're copying the rhetorical of RRS' biggest
troglodyte. My teaching evaluations have been 3.96 out of
4 for several quarters in a role and I was just recognized as
the best college lecturer in KY. What have you done in your
life, moron? Besides, of course, trolling on the internet. I
think we can all understand why Steve Lare and Gregg are
people you, literally, look up to.

You prove daily that you are truly brain dead. Now, go back
under your bridge. You stink, Troll.

Mike
Old July 3rd 10, 09:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 2, 10:15*pm, Mike wrote:
On Jul 2, 9:09*pm, dxAce wrote:

Hey, clown 'tard, you wouldn't know the KGB, much less their 'master control
center' even if they crawled up your fat ass and spent a long Siberian winter
there.

Already drinking for the Holiday, Steve? Why don't you share some
"stories"
with us about how your Navy surveillance work makes you an "expert" on
KGB
facilities?

And stop talking about my ass, you pervert! Other people are start to
talk
about your clear sexual fascinations....

Other people "are start to talk"? Smoking a little bit of the bud
there early this morning Mikey? I usually don't pick on grammar when
it comes to usenet, I'm a fast typer and try to fix it but when I hit
send it's sent and I could give a flying you know what. But you make
fun of everyone else misspelling and grammar heh so I thought I
would point it out to you.snicker Professor.....lol....which makes
it even worse than anyone else who isn't a "professor". ;-)

And I don't get this "drinking thing" when it comes to Ace. What he
does (if he even drinks and I don't know or believe it just because
you say it) is 100% legal. What you do on the other hand..lol...is
not. Yet you still chose/choose to do it and it's gonna get ya' again.
Bank on it. As sure as the sun will rise every morning though you may
not see it- it is there. Bank on it. And you can blabber all you want
about drug tests (there's ways around that) etc. etc. we both know
they don't no matter what you say - so please don't emabarras yourself
or play the group into thinking otherwise because the smarter ones
know better Brybaby. Have Cheetos lately?!

I'll think of you here in a little when I'm setting the hook on a big
one, and make no mistake about it, I WILL be setting the hook.:-)
Old July 3rd 10, 10:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 3, 4:36*am, Gregg wrote:
On Jul 2, 10:15*pm, Mike wrote:

On Jul 2, 9:09*pm, dxAce wrote:

[...]

one, and make no mistake about it, I WILL be setting the hook.:-)- Hide quoted text -

Gregg,

I will absolutely guarantee you that I don't smoke dope. I'm tired
of your lies suggesting I do. Personally, I don't think there's
anything wrong with doing so, but I make sure my students know
that if they do, they need to stop. 95% of my students will be
starting professional careers after graduating - they need to
be prepared for substance abuse testing as a condition of
employment and random drug tests on the technological jobs
they'll be starting in.

If you send me your address, I'll be happy to send you copies
of my quarterly blood tests from my physician. These tests
have to be certified and will prove to you that you ought to
shut your mouth before I actually take a slander action
against you.

You still awaiting that "Premium RX", Gregg? How long does
it take? Is it being shipped from Mars? I have several of
my top receivers being repaired by a tech in Michigan, for
free. I bet I get my radios back before you "claim" to
receive your's.

Had my pictures taken today by a professional photo-
grapher for the award I'm receiving as the state's Most
Dramatic Lecturer. But I couldn't help thinking about you.
You deserve an award as the Most Dramatic Nit-Wit in
Radio History!

Now, don't forget to suck up to Lare, today! You need to
impress your troll sock puppets...

[Yawn...]

Mike