Old July 2nd 10, 11:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default We are spys

Short-wave radios were once relatively common in homes. Today, they're a bit
of a giveaway if the FBI already suspects you

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean

I belong to The Tea Party, I Vote

Old July 2nd 10, 01:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall, once in a while?
cuhulin

Old July 2nd 10, 04:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:
Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall, once in a while?
cuhulin

Never.
Old July 2nd 10, 05:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Jul 2, 8:20*am, dave wrote:
- - wrote:
- - Wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall, once in a while?
- - cuhulin

- Never.

That's Our Dave
Swap {Splat} Blob
http://www.horrorstew.com/images/TheBlobRemakeBox.jpg
that's bye-bye ~ RHF
Old July 2nd 10, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 02/07/2010 11:59, Just Plain Burr wrote:
Short-wave radios were once relatively common in homes. Today, they're a bit
of a giveaway if the FBI already suspects you

Well if you have a manually memory driven receiver then it might be
difficult to make "things stick".

However if you use a PC / software to control your receiver then you
might be vulnerable to "So we find you listen to the BBC World Service
on Shortwave. Why would you want to do this as an American citizen?"
type of questioning.

Stock answer "because I want to learn true English and the BBC is
recognised as a word wide accepted source for true English broadcasting."

I'm now going to duck, run and hide before I get .... .... ....

Old July 3rd 10, 02:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 2, 6:59*am, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:
Short-wave radios were once relatively common in homes. Today, they're a bit
of a giveaway if the FBI already suspects you

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean
I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
Adventure before Dementia

I belong to The Tea Party, I Vote

Burr,

If they come in my house, they're likely to think they've stumbled
into KGB master control center.

Hope the tropical heat is treating you well.

Mike
(I detest the Tea Party, and I do more than just vote...)
Old July 3rd 10, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael W. "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Jul 2, 6:59 am, "Just Plain Burr" wrote:
Short-wave radios were once relatively common in homes. Today, they're a bit
of a giveaway if the FBI already suspects you

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean
I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
Adventure before Dementia

I belong to The Tea Party, I Vote

Burr,

If they come in my house, they're likely to think they've stumbled
into KGB master control center.

Hey, clown 'tard, you wouldn't know the KGB, much less their 'master control
center' even if they crawled up your fat ass and spent a long Siberian winter
there.

Mike
(I detest the Tea Party, and I do more than just vote...)

Yeah, you tend to lie your clown 'tard ass off...

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 3rd 10, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 2, 9:09*pm, dxAce wrote:
[...]

USA- Hide quoted text -

Priceless.:-D Long Siberian winter? ;-)
Old July 3rd 10, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I aints no spy.
cuhulin

Old July 3rd 10, 02:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

hoooooo,,, wuttttt,,,, would I wants to spy on ennywey???

Nice kitty,,, Yeowwwww.
///Mr.Humphries, leave my kitty alone!///
cuhulin