Old July 3rd 10, 03:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default We are spys

On 7/3/2010 4:36 AM, Gregg wrote:

And I don't get this "drinking thing" when it comes to Ace. What he
does (if he even drinks and I don't know or believe it just because
you say it)...

You must be new in town...

Steve's past adventures with the bottle are legendary to everyone else
here (except you, apparently).
Old July 3rd 10, 01:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael W. "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

On Jul 2, 9:09 pm, dxAce wrote:

Hey, clown 'tard, you wouldn't know the KGB, much less their 'master control
center' even if they crawled up your fat ass and spent a long Siberian winter
there.

Already drinking for the Holiday, Steve? Why don't you share some
"stories"
with us about how your Navy surveillance work makes you an "expert" on
KGB
facilities?

I don't tell "stories", dufus. I leave that sort of stuff to pathologically lying
clown 'tard academics such as yourself.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 3rd 10, 05:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jul 3, 8:22*am, dxAce wrote:

I don't tell "stories", dufus. I leave that sort of stuff to pathologically lying
clown 'tard academics such as yourself.

Interesting "stories" told by Steve La

1. I'm employed. (Disproven and finally admitted
to after caught posting logs 24 hours a day.)

2. I'm announcing that I am leaving this
newsgroup. (Didn't leave for a single day!)

3. While in the Navy, I actually helped in the
search for Pol Pot. (Later denied)

4. I just got through a long motorcycle trip.
(Later retracted after it was pointed out that it
might disqualify him from receiving disability)

5. I'm a Native American from the Miami tribe,
I don't worship God, but Native spirits, instead.
(Hogwash, you don't worship anything besides
your Drakes!)

We won't get into your supposed degrees or what
others have backchanneled me about your
departure from the Armed Forces.

You're sick, Steve. When you decide to finally
seek help, let me know. I'll do whatever I can to
help you.

Mike