Old July 23rd 10, 01:34 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

Default Is Kramer really this stupid?

"Anonymouse" wrote in message news:

Also to imagine that people really believe the things he says. Amazing.

**Kryppy believes everything that Kramer has told him. Amazing. )

Old July 23rd 10, 05:16 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

Default Time Is Up Steve...List ALL of your Trolling Sock Puppets

On Jul 22, 7:39*pm, Krypsis wrote:
On 22/07/2010 10:29 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:

snip

Say Hey Krypsis:

To answer your question. NO Larbgai is not that stupid but you are.

Larbgai IS that stupid as he thinks we in Australia have a universal
welfare system that covers everyone regardless of their wealth. He is
sooo wrong! have a look at the website I provided for proof that he is
wrong, that is if you're sober enough to see only one computer in front
of you!

ROTFDAAL!

(Rolling On The Floor Drunk As A Loon)

5555 Yee-Haw!!

And still a jackass

Say Hey:

It is obvious that Stevie has been checking out the welfare system of
several countries. He has plans of emigrating with hopes of getting on
the government (free ride) dole. Stevie you were born to lose son.
BORN TO LOSE!

5555 Yee-Haw !!
Old July 23rd 10, 07:56 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On 23/07/2010 2:16 PM, Cheesy Bob wrote:
On Jul 22, 7:39 pm, wrote:
[...]

I doubt if "Stevie" has been checking out the welfare system of
Australia because it would be of no benefit to him as a US citizen. I
thought you would have enough nous to realise that but the grog must
have seeped into the innermost depths of your brain!
The only way he could get to retire in Australia is as a self funded
retiree thus would have no need for the Australian welfare system. Even
as a self funded retiree, the quota system would put him well out of
contention.

Krypsis

Old July 23rd 10, 03:03 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On 7/23/2010 10:49 PM, LarbGai wrote:
On Jul 23, 10:25 pm, wrote:

Judging from the number of recently published magazine articles and
photos found on the Internet,

******* Care to point them out???????

Certainly. Just as soon as you show us the evidence that Kramer was
deported, or even arrested. Any newspaper or magazine story will do
fine. (Not a photo of him sitting in some chair.)

You show us that, and I'll be happy to show you mine.

No? Didn't think so. )
Old July 23rd 10, 10:58 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On Jul 23, 10:25 pm, wrote:

Judging from the number of recently published magazine articles and
photos found on the Internet,

******* Care to point them out???????

Certainly. Just as soon as you show us the evidence that Kramer was
deported, or even arrested. Any newspaper or magazine story will do fine.
(Not a photo of him sitting in some chair.)

You show us that, and I'll be happy to show you mine.

**You want proof Steve that you were arrested and deported? You want
evidence? Certainly. Just as soon as you show us the links for the 'recently
published magazine articles and photos' on the Internet either about or
written by yourself.

Old July 23rd 10, 11:05 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On Jul 23, 10:25 pm, *wrote:

Judging from the number of recently published magazine articles and
photos found on the Internet,

******* Care to point them out???????

Certainly. Just as soon as you show us the evidence that Kramer was
deported, or even arrested. Any newspaper or magazine story will do fine.
(Not a photo of him sitting in some chair.)

You show us that, and I'll be happy to show you mine.

**You want proof Steve that you were arrested and deported? You want
evidence? Certainly. Just as soon as you show us the links for the 'recently
published magazine articles and photos' on the Internet either about or
written by yourself.

You show us that, and I'll be happy to show you mine.

No? Didn't think so. * )

No? Didn't think so. * )- Hide quoted text -

***Hey Krapto...You sure spend a lot of time defending the CM Snapper
here on UseNet...Kravens use to be the biggest blowhard the Trolls had
ever seen...But you are catching up to him, rather quickly I might
add...Hey, are you going to accept my invitation for Tea...?...THe
Trolls will be so thrilled if you'd attend, might even teach you how
to shoot straight..:-)
Old July 24th 10, 12:33 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On Jul 23, 10:25 pm, wrote:

Judging from the number of recently published magazine articles and
photos found on the Internet,

******* Care to point them out???????

Certainly. Just as soon as you show us the evidence that Kramer was
deported, or even arrested. Any newspaper or magazine story will do
fine. (Not a photo of him sitting in some chair.)

You show us that, and I'll be happy to show you mine.

**You want proof Steve that you were arrested and deported? You want
evidence? Certainly. Just as soon as you show us the links for the
'recently published magazine articles and photos' on the Internet either
about or written by yourself.

You show us that, and I'll be happy to show you mine.

No? Didn't think so. )

They say imitation is the greatest form of flattery. Thank you very much.

Actually, it should be Kramer who is flattered. You give him more
attention than you do any other single person, and probably most groups!
Old July 24th 10, 05:26 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

Default Poor Scott Koplin....

On Jul 23, 7:36*pm, Anonymouse wrote:
On 7/24/2010 10:23 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

***Just love the Testimonial off the website...

The 'Hoodsport and Dive' website? *I don't see your picture there,
Pinkie. Wha hoppen? *Did they can your ass? Nah... they chiseled any and
all mention of you off the obelisks, deleted them from all records,
removed all traces of you from any connection with them! *You must have
made quite an impression.

***Hey Financial Genius...That 19' Hammer Head hanging on the wall at
HoodSport is still a State Record out of Seiku...Blew half its head
clean off with one of my under water custom built "pea shooters" from
point blank range on a 45' free dive...Had to send the SOB all the way
down to CoosBay "Puff and Stuff" to let old Morty sew the head back on
and perform some of his magic to make it look right on display...Haha,
my ears are still ringing from that dive, C'mon over and I'll let you
shoot one off in the pool...Love to see you dislocate your shoulder,
or worse...By the by, I know some folks in financial services that
would be happy to give you some free lessons regarding pensions...:-)
Old July 24th 10, 05:51 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On 24/07/2010 2:26 PM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Jul 23, 7:36 pm, wrote:
On 7/24/2010 10:23 AM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

***Just love the Testimonial off the website...

The 'Hoodsport and Dive' website? I don't see your picture there,
Pinkie. Wha hoppen? Did they can your ass? Nah... they chiseled any and
all mention of you off the obelisks, deleted them from all records,
removed all traces of you from any connection with them! You must have
made quite an impression.

***Hey Financial Genius...That 19' Hammer Head hanging on the wall at

A "hammerhead"?? Now a white pointer might impress me but not a
harmless old hammerhead. I'll bet you feel a real hero going after that
with high powered weapons. You'd feel a bit different if you were ever
in the gulf and your prey could shoot back! You'd **** your dive suit!

HoodSport is still a State Record out of Seiku...Blew half its head
clean off with one of my under water custom built "pea shooters" from

What a hero, going after harmless old hammerheads!!

point blank range on a 45' free dive...Had to send the SOB all the way
down to CoosBay "Puff and Stuff" to let old Morty sew the head back on
and perform some of his magic to make it look right on display...Haha,
my ears are still ringing from that dive, C'mon over and I'll let you
shoot one off in the pool...Love to see you dislocate your shoulder,
or worse...By the by, I know some folks in financial services that
would be happy to give you some free lessons regarding pensions...:-)

People who manage their fiscal affairs appropriately have no need of
lessons, free or otherwise, with respect to pensions. People like you,
Scott, who can't keep a job, are the ones who need lessons. A few
lessons on life skills would be quite timely in your case as well.

Krypsis

Old July 24th 10, 07:07 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba

On 7/24/2010 1:26 PM, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

***Hey Financial Genius...That 19' Hammer Head hanging on the wall at
HoodSport is still a State Record out of Seiku...Blew half its head
clean off with one of my under water custom built "pea shooters" from
point blank range

Point blank range too... Blew half its head off... Do you also shoot
ducks in barrels? How about caged rabbits?
Pretty macho for a guy who wears a pink tutu.
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/7749/pinkie.jpg
If you told us you hunted and killed it with a regular spear it would be
at least a little bit sporting.
Ever consider hunting kittens in the pet shop with your machine gun?

Scott... you are pathetic.