Old August 5th 10, 12:22 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba
kop kop is offline

Default Approx 5 Mo. Until the Kramer BASH on Jan 8, 2011

Everyone is invited to the Bangkok Bangers Arrest Anniversary Bash on
Jan 8; A day that shall live in infamy, Steve replied, "It sure as
hell will"!...Maybe Reef Fish and hh will join the festivities this
time around, I know Kombat wiill be soooo thrilled...Seems as though
this "shin-dig" just keeps growing in popularity...)
Old August 5th 10, 01:09 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On 8/5/2010 8:22 AM, kop wrote:
Everyone is invited to the Bangkok Bangers Arrest Anniversary Bash on
Jan 8; A day that shall live in infamy, Steve replied, "It sure as
hell will"!...Maybe Reef Fish and hh will join the festivities this
time around, I know Kombat wiill be soooo thrilled...Seems as though
this "shin-dig" just keeps growing in popularity...)

Quite popular. According to Google Search, by my count of the
'attendees,' there were three of you. Do you line-dance?

However,the dates don't work. The trolls caught lying again.

The trolls say that Kramer was arrested in January of 2004.
They say he was deported.
So how come a Chiang Mai magazine was able to interview him and post
photos of him working for the Thai Tourist Police IN THAILAND in 2006?

Employed by the Royal Thai Police in 2006. Thailand's largest English
language magazine interviewed Kramer in 2006, along with several other
members of the Royal Thai Tourist Police as they were helping out one
Sunday afternoon. http://www.chiangmainews.com/ecmn/viewfa.php?id=1341

This wasn't some article about Kramer. He was just one of the people
interviewed for the information contained IN the article. No some
advertorial as the trolls claim but a story about people helping people
in Thailand.

The trolls were kind enough to post the photo of him working as a Thai
Tourist policeman two years AFTER they say he was deported. So who is
lying? The trolls? Or Chiang Mai's largest English language magazine.
The answer is patently obvious.

All of the posts about the supposed arrest were lies.
All of the posts about the supposed deportation were lies.
Just as people have said all along.
The proof is right here in this web page...
http://www.chiangmainews.com/ecmn/viewfa.php?id=1341 A web page from
February, 2006. Two years AFTER the trolls say he was arrested.
Old August 5th 10, 01:48 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On Aug 5, 6:22*am, kop wrote:
Everyone is invited to the Bangkok Bangers Arrest Anniversary Bash on
Jan 8; A day that shall live in infamy, Steve replied, "It sure as
hell will"!...Maybe Reef Fish and hh will join the festivities this
time around, I know Kombat wiill be soooo thrilled...Seems as though
this "shin-dig" just keeps growing in popularity...)

Say Hey:

156 days to go for Stevie's 7 year anniversary. We certainly had a
ball last year. Next will be even bigger and better.
I'm thinking of sending him an email but can't find his website.
Anyone have any suggestions?

5555 Yee-Haw !!
Old August 5th 10, 02:01 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On Aug 4, 5:09*pm, Anonymouse wrote:
On 8/5/2010 8:22 AM, kop wrote:

Everyone is invited to the Bangkok Bangers Arrest Anniversary Bash on
Jan 8; A day that shall live in infamy, Steve replied, "It sure as
hell will"!...Maybe Reef Fish and hh will join the festivities this
time around, I know Kombat wiill be soooo thrilled...Seems as though
this "shin-dig" just keeps growing in popularity...)

Quite popular. According to Google Search, by my count of the
'attendees,' there were three of you. Do you line-dance?

However,the dates don't work. The trolls caught lying again.

***Actually those ARE the real dates and they work quite
well...Coinsiding with his '04 arrest...We throw a BASH for him every
Jan 8th to CELEBRATE the occassion! A Day That Will Live in
Infamy!...Steve replied, It sure as Hell will!...)

The trolls say that Kramer was arrested in January of 2004.

***Yep, look at the pictures of the poor Sod in the Police
Station!...)

They say he was deported.
So how come a Chiang Mai magazine was able to interview him and post
photos of him working for the Thai Tourist Police IN THAILAND in 2006?

***Maybe he was on the Lam, perhaps in Singapore [interviewed by
telly] whilst screwing up his wife's new Pan Asian Bistro restaurant,
"Guest Cheffing" no doubt and making the patrons sick )

Employed by the Royal Thai Police in 2006.

***I wonder if the Head of the Tourist Police was Lashed or Beheaded
for the hiring...Issuing a WEAPON to Kombat [policemans truncheon] is
shear and utter madness akin to the KeyStone Cops...Upon his dismissal
Steve stated, "...and was accused by a tourist of overstepping my
authority..."

Thailand's largest English
language magazine interviewed Kramer in 2006, along with several other
members of the Royal Thai Tourist Police as they were helping out one
Sunday afternoon.http://www.chiangmainews.com/ecmn/viewfa.php?id=1341

***Seems those Buffoons got THEIR dates confused...I believe there is
an official retraction from CM News on this mistake contained in the
archives...)

This wasn't some article about Kramer. He was just one of the people
interviewed for the information contained IN the article. No some
advertorial as the trolls claim but a story about people helping people
in Thailand.

***Steve's a Blowhard and will fabricate the truth in any way, shape,
or form to gain an advantage...Just ask Chuckles the Klown how Steve
duped him and pulled the wool over his eyes at the now defunct YH-
Knives Group; they started out as regular old pals and now Chuckles
has gone into hiding...Poor Chilla, put his trust in Steve and now
he's Born to lose too...BooooHooo!

The trolls were kind enough to post the photo of him working as a Thai
Tourist policeman two years AFTER they say he was deported. So who is
lying? The trolls? Or Chiang Mai's largest English language magazine.
The answer is patently obvious.

***Yep, ALWAYS trust the Trolls over Steve Kombat Pinkie
Kramer...Anyone dumb enought to put up $100K USD in Escrow for a Thai
Business License and publicly stated they learned their morals from
Gene, Roy, Hoppy, and The Cisco Kid is too far out on a limb for the
DTS...Besides, Steve isn't smart enough to even use his own
Professional Snapper Gear, preferring his Cell Phone Cam instead! )

All of the posts about the supposed arrest were FACTS!
All of the posts about the supposed deportation were FACTS!.
Just as people have said all along.
The proof is right here in this web

***As Pinkie so elequently said himself..."It sure as Hell is" )

page...http://www.chiangmainews.com/ecmn/viewfa.php?id=1341*A web
page from
February, 2006. *Two years AFTER the trolls say he was arrested.

***YEP...It all seems to ADD up for the Trolls and once again Steve
comes out holding the bag...Just Born to Lose! )

***Approx 5 Months until the next Arrest Anniversary BASH!
YeeeeeeeeHawwwwwww!
Old August 5th 10, 03:15 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On 8/5/2010 9:48 AM, Cheesy Bob wrote:
On Aug 5, 6:22 am, wrote:
Everyone is invited to the Bangkok Bangers Arrest Anniversary Bash on
Jan 8; A day that shall live in infamy, Steve replied, "It sure as
hell will"!...Maybe Reef Fish and hh will join the festivities this
time around, I know Kombat wiill be soooo thrilled...Seems as though
this "shin-dig" just keeps growing in popularity...)

Say Hey:

156 days to go for Stevie's 7 year anniversary. We certainly had a
ball last year. Next will be even bigger and better.

It would have to be. It really couldn't have been much smaller.

I'm thinking of sending him an email but can't find his website.
Anyone have any suggestions?

Stop drinking so much and look at the Internet?