Old August 8th 10, 06:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Prez Obama's Green {Recycled} Aluminum Foil Hat Thinking . . .

On Aug 7, 7:01*pm, wrote:
- Government Motors Volt to sell for $41,000.
- Cost $81,000 to build.
- http://www.dailypaul.com/node/141904
- cuhulin

Cuhulin let me put-on my 'genuine' Prez Obama
Green {Recycled} Aluminum Foil {Thinking} Hat :

Doing-the-Math :
GM Volt $41K Price
Obama $81K Real Cost
Taxpayer $20K Tax Subsidy the you and
I pay : So someone else can Drive for Free . . .

That's Obama-Nomics© Over Tax & Over Spend

Gasoline @ $3 per Gallon and a $20K Taxpayer
Subsidy : That would be the equivalent of 6,667
Gallons of Gas we are Buying for the GM Volt
Owners to Drive Around on the Tax Payers Buck

Another Obama Green Rip-Off !

30K Miles of Driving a Year @ 20MPG equals
about 1,500 Gallons per Year for about 4+ Years
of Taxpayer Subsidies for GM Volt Owners :
That again the American Taxpayers are Paying
while having to Pay for the Total Price of their
Own Cars and the Full Price of Gasoline to
Subsidize GM Volt 'vehicles'.

One more Obama Green Tax !

obama-think© = spend spend spend
obama-think© = tax tax tax ~ RHF
Old August 9th 10, 08:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

There is an auto dealer who is selling those Stupid Government Motors
Chevy Volts for $20,000 over list price.
rec.autos.tech newsgroup.

There is a MORON born every minute.
cuhulin