Old August 20th 10, 01:30 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

Default A message for Steve 'Kombat' Kramer

Hi Steve! )

There have been many times over the last 10 years when I may have annoyed
you, irritated you, disturbed you, pestered you, troubled you, bugged you
and got on your nerves with all the posts I've made that have mocked,
laughed at, poked fun at, and ridiculed you.

So today I just want to tell you that...

scroll down....

keep scrolling....

nearly there......

a bit more...

that's it, here we are. :-)

So, today I just want to tell you that... I plan to continue! *grin*

--
"Frankly, I use Google to read the Usenet, and there is no way to block
posts. However, I have a much more powerful filter; I simply don't read post

Old August 20th 10, 02:18 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.scuba,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai

On Aug 20, 7:30*pm, "Takin & Kanoknuan" takin&kanokn...@stuck-in-a-
wheelchair.org wrote:
[...]

Say Hey Stevie:

Don't let 'em **** all over you. Open your mouth!