Old August 27th 10, 09:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : New Car Smell Toxic

All of my old clunkers were OLD when I bought them, I paid cash money
for each one of them.I know NOT of that thar new car smell.Eggsept, when
I was a kid, once in a blue moon, back in the 1950's, I would get to one
or two new car auto dealerships and look at the new cars.I don't really
remember that thar new car smell nowadays.I don't remember what that new
1958 Oldsmobile new car smell smelled like.

I don't even wants a new car now, they done made em wayyyyyyyyyyy too
damn complicated for me to work on, I would have to learn up on them new
fangled vehicles and that computerized SH!T and buy new weird looking
tools and electronic diagnostic gadgets, SCREW That!!! My old clunkers
are EASY for me to work on.
cuhulin

Old August 28th 10, 08:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Aug 27, 11:31*am, dave wrote:
wrote:
Your new car.When you bought that new car, with that new car smell, you
like that new car smell.
Looka here, this morning Paul Gallo was talking to Sandra Edwards, Ford
engineer woman.She said not everybody likes that new car smell when they
buy a new car and Ford wants to eliminate that new car smell.
I always thought everybody likes that new car smell.All of my old
vehicles were old when I bought them, I don't know what a new car smell
smells like.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Sandra Edwards Ford Engineer
cuhulin, the smell test

- Now that cars are made of weird plastic
- those vapors may be hazardous.

Dave,

No May-Bes About It The Vapors From All
Those 'Weird' Plastics Are Hazardous [.]

There Ought To Be A Law Banning : 'Weird' Plastics !
http://www.motifake.com/image/demoti...1268548847.jpg

OK so the guy swaps the Label from his
neighbor's Can of "New Car Smell" Spray
and puts it on a Can of GAF*.