Old September 1st 10, 11:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Glow-in-the-Dark "Tuning Knob" Rubber Trim Ring -was- The Ten-TecRX-320D "DSP" Receiver

On Aug 28, 3:09*pm, RHF wrote:
On Aug 28, 11:05*am, dave wrote:
- - John Smith wrote:
- -http://www.tentec.com/index.php?id=15
- -
- - Amazing little software defined radio.
- - *A friend dropped by with it and I loaded up
- - *the software and gave it a try.
- - The check is in the mail and I am anxiously
- - awaiting to have one of my own!
- -
- - This puts all other radios in this price class in the dirt ...
- -
- - Regards,
- - JS

- Will it run on Linux? *If not, what is its "price class"?

The Ten-Tec RX-320D little 'Black-Box' Receiverhttp://www.tentec.com/index.php?id=15
Quite Possibly the Best at the Price . . . ~$370+

eHam -reviews- Ten-Tec RX-320D 'DSP' Receiverhttp://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/1341
-read- LNXAUTHOR {Linux}http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/1341?page=2

The Ten-Tec RX-320D Receiver requires a very
low noise PC / Lap-Top and even more important
a PC /Lap-Top AC-to-DC Power Supply that is
really Noise Free.http://swling.com/Radios.htm#RX-320D

Yes the little 'Black-Box' Receiver know as the
Ten-Tec RX-320D "DSP" Radio is price at ~$370
-but- you have to add-on the 'price' of the PC
-and- everything associated with the PC too . . .http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...rxvr/0321.html

The Ten-Tec RX-320D "DSP" Receiver
* A little Black-Box with a Big Punchhttp://swling.com/blog/?p=391

DREAM / DRM Digital Shortwave Software
and the Ten-Tec RX-320D Receiverhttp://www.dxtra.com/rx320.html

-info- Ten-Tec RX-320D "DSP" Receiverhttp://www.r390a.com/html/ten_tec_rx-320.html

DF9CY TenTec RX320D Receiverhttp://www.df9cy.de/tech-mat/rx320d/rx320d.html

Monitoring Times -review- Ten-Tec RX-320
-by- Lee Reynoldshttp://www.monitoringtimes.com/html/mtrx320.html

WorldStation Software for Ten-Tec RX-320D Receiverhttp://www.dxtra.com/

Control a Ten-Tec RX-320 Receiver from OSX and X11http://www.machamradio.com/files/ded030453f0194e57c8f69d6e4a9747b-9.html

How-To : Use Ubantu {Linux} to Control the
Ten Tec RX320D Shortwave Radiohttp://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=190208

Linux and the Ten-Tec RX-320 PC-Radiohttp://www.tux.org/~bball/rx320/index.html

LINUX Software Packages for the
Ten Tec RX-320 and RX-320D Receivershttp://www.caitlynmartin.co.cc/shortwave/rx320.html

Rovero's Ten-Tec RX-320 Page [Linux]http://www.roveroresearch.org/ss_ba/rx320/rx320.html

and now you know-it-all . . .
once you have read the links - mkia ~ RHFhttp://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:IT1u8BI00DCMyM:http://farm3.static...
*.
What 'About' a Beer Cliff . . .http://www.motifake.com/image/demoti...2/cliff-clavin...
*.
Yeah More Useless Knowledge !http://media.80stees.com/images/prod...eers-Shirt.jpg
*.
*.

While looking up stuff on the :
Ten-Tec RX-320D little 'Black-Box' Receiver
http://www.tentec.com/index.php?id=15

Came across this little item from TenTec :
Glow in the Dark "Tuning Knob" Rubber Trim Ring
http://www.tentec.com/index.php?id=343

hey i not passing judgment on anyone; but . . .
if'n you are having trouble finding your
tuning-knob in the middle of the night . . .
maybe this is the answer - stay-tuned ~ RHF
Old August 29th 10, 02:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Quite possibly the best at the price ...

On 8/28/2010 11:05 AM, dave wrote:
John Smith wrote:
http://www.tentec.com/index.php?id=15

Amazing little software defined radio. A friend dropped by with it and I
loaded up the software and gave it a try. The check is in the mail and I
am anxiously awaiting to have one of my own!

This puts all other radios in this price class in the dirt ...

Regards,
JS

Will it run on Linux? If not, what is its "price class"?

Depending on the flavor/version of linux you have, there is probably
software on your install disk. If not, there is 3rd party software out
there for download ... I don't know if the install disk had linux
software on it or not ...

Regards,
JS